Carrollton Free Press Standard Letter...

Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Mary Ann Marshall

There are 25 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Mary Ann Marshall. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

To the Editor: On July 12, Barack Obama issued another Executive Order, "Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions" which gives him and the federal government total control of all forms of communication under any circumstance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Denise

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2012
And if you think Romney is better at anything you are a NUT CASE? Have you even watched or listened to what he wants to do? People always want to say things about how Obahma does things wrong, I think that he has proven more in the last 4 years than Bush, who everyone wanted for 2 terms, did in 8....now come on people do we want someone that doesn't want to pay fair taxes and hides money and doesn't pay any taxes on his millions?
Taxed Enough Already

Dover, OH

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Yes, anyone but Obama. Even Romney.

Income Earned $0.00 Tax 10%
Income Earned $100.00 Tax 10%
Income Earned $100,000 Tax 10%
Income Earned $10,000,000 Tax 10%

That is FAIR SHARE!

Obama claims to be American, but his actions say otherwise.
Obama claims to be Christian, but his actions say otherwise.
Obama claims private sector is fine, reality says otherwise.
Obama has said his intentions, if you listen, and he wants to destroy America. Another 4 yrs. and the deed will be done.
Randy Miller

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Denise, Mr. Romney is a highly moral man. He does not cheat on his wife, drink alcohol, use tobacco, use illegal drugs, had any traffic infractions, basically lead a stellar life. Now your saying, without proof, he didn't pay his taxes, hid money in other countries, and doesn't pay his fair share. If he has done this don't you think the IRS would have audited him by now? The moral character he displays would say otherwise.
Zach DeNardi

Ravenna, OH

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Man, must be some Fox News in that fracking drinking water in Carrollton.
Taxed Enough Already

Dover, OH

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Zach DeNardi wrote:
Man, must be some Fox News in that fracking drinking water in Carrollton.
No, some haven't been indoctrinated by the liberal "school" system and realize this is real life with real consequences and not some one act play.Pretend all you want though.
Randy Miller

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Zack, it's call common sense. What's fox news got to do with it anyway? I figured it out on my own unlike all the liberal news outlets you watch.
Denise

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Randy Miller wrote:
Denise, Mr. Romney is a highly moral man. He does not cheat on his wife, drink alcohol, use tobacco, use illegal drugs, had any traffic infractions, basically lead a stellar life. Now your saying, without proof, he didn't pay his taxes, hid money in other countries, and doesn't pay his fair share. If he has done this don't you think the IRS would have audited him by now? The moral character he displays would say otherwise.
Randy, there are alot of MORAL people, but not cheating, drinking, smoking doesn't make ya unmoral! The people of United States and their president need more than this. Listen to what he wants, that is UNMORAL! He is like all the other rich people, they want the middle class to take up and pay their part but don't want to do the same. Anymore I see the amount of money that these 2 parties bring in with their campains and guess what, We wouldn't have a debt if the campain money went on it, now would we?
Zach DeNardi

Ravenna, OH

#9 Aug 5, 2012
I actually do all my own research thanks Randy. Go put on a tinfoil hat, wrap yourself in the American Flag, and mumble how your a patriot.
Randy Miller

Dover, OH

#10 Aug 5, 2012
There is no evidence of Romney doing anything illegal with the regard to taxes. Whats the big deal with not publicizing his taxes? Other rich presidents and candidates were not asked to. How about FDR, JFK, and even John Kerry? After all your Democratic senate confirmed Obama's treasury secretary who was a known tax cheat. Sounds like a double standard to me. Bill Clinton didn't release his medical records or Obama his college transcripts? What are they afraid of?
An American

Dover, OH

#11 Aug 5, 2012
What do expect Randy, these guys get their news from the main stream media, which over the last two weeks have put out in their reporting 86% negative bias toward Mitt Romney. They are just lap dogs, incapable of independent thought.
Randy Miller

Dover, OH

#12 Aug 5, 2012
Denise, don't be eaten up with envy, it will do you no good. Read my letter to the editor on this site.
The nation has over $15 trillion in debt. Which candidate do you think would bring it down? Candidate Obama, four years ago, said he would cut it in half by the end of his first term. Can we believe him again? At some point we, as a nation, will not be able to support anymore debt, and disaster will hit. A third world country. Think about the choices.
omg

Medina, OH

#13 Aug 9, 2012
yes denise like randy says robme will gut everything that helps the sick, poor, elderly, EVERYTHING that we stand for just so he and his wealthy cronies can pay EVEN LESS than they do now while rasing taxes on people earning 250,000 or less. denise ONLY A IDIOT would or could vote for robme. robme is a complete idiot that is a predator. he picks out the weak companies borrows millions of dollars forcing the company to go bancrupt. he steals their pension money and any other money the workers have saved and invested and throws them out on the street. thats what he wants to do to america. if you are not insured because you cant afford it robme and the christian republicans said "LET THEM DIE ON THE GURNEY"!!! AND THEN THEY CHEERED!!!!! randy lived his WHOLE ADULT LIFE OFF THE GOVERNMENT {your tax money} HEALTHCARE FOOD HOUSING the whole nine yards but YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO ANY HELP FROM Y O U R TAX MONEY.for some reason randy and the other christian {republicans} think YOU owe them a living and part of what you earn WHILE THEY PAY NOTHING!! randy and skippy think they are privaleged and entitled to your money. after all they have been good government employees. you know the ones saying government cant create jobs. wow that means if they wernt working they were getting handouts AND STILL DO!!! he neglects to notice that in the "15 trillion" there are tens of thousands of military personale that require millions of dollars medical attention and hundreds of thousands of military personale still fighting. i guess he still has the bush mentality and think that attacking countries is free and that our military doesnt cost a dime to deploy around the world. him defending robme shows you he ONLY KNOWS what other idiots tell him. he never fact checks just repeats gossip. but thats all the teabaggers are good for anyway. as i said "ONLY AN IDIOT COULD OR WOULD VOTE FOR ROBME" or ANY republican for that matter.
Class of 1960

Scio, OH

#14 Aug 9, 2012
I am dumbstruck by your ignorance.

Again, shame on you.

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 12, 2012
Romney/Ryan Winning Ticket!! YESSSS!! January cant get here soon enough!!
Wow

Dillonvale, OH

#16 Aug 13, 2012
one ad one tv say Mr Romney made $20 mil and only paid 14% taxes, thats $2,800,000, did Mr Obama pay that much? if not, is he paying his fare share?
Randy Miller

Uhrichsville, OH

#17 Aug 13, 2012
What has this got to do with bringing the county back to full unemployment, getting people off the goverment dowls, reducing the debt, stopping the expensive Obama care, lowering the high gas prices, having a balanced budget, having a budget for the first time in 3 years, fixing th going the going broke Social Security and Medicare, and more? This country is going under fast with Obama's policies and your concerned how much Romney paid in taxes? I doesn't matter. If he paid more or less how would that change your life? Do you know how much of his money he gave to charity? Alot more than he paid in taxes. Does that make you feel better?

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Why do the people bowing to Obama want to know allll about Romney, but care NOTHING about Obamas history??? WHY??!! Where are the transcripts of the education? What about tax returns? How did Obamas grandmother pass away just after her disclosure of where Obama was born [on foreign soil] and Obama didnt go to her funeral???? Why doesnt anyone recall seeing Obama in any of their classes? Why hasnt any of his prior girlfriends come forward? Why didnt Obama want to 'take sides' by wearing a flag lapel pin? seriously...how can a loyal American even CONSIDER voting for Obama this time around???????? thats whats REALLY scary!
Randy Miller

Cadiz, OH

#19 Aug 14, 2012
There is not a single Obama voter anywhere in the land who believes that another four years of him will make this country better. Not a single one from coast to coast. No, what they believe, along with Wow, Omg, Zach, and Denise, is that he will make the country worse for those people that they hate. What they and you guys beleive is that Obama will grant their group or your group more special privileges and the rest of the country can go to hell.
Denise

United States

#20 Sep 10, 2012
oh my, there is not a single robme voter that believes a word that comes out of his mouth!!!

Another thing, Obahma was born in state of Hawaii, you know our 50th state???? he has the damn birth certificate to proove it, you see that is why no one believes a republican, especially robme, he can't remember what lies he has told all.

you people are dreaming!!!!!!!!
Denise

United States

#21 Sep 10, 2012
Wow wrote:
one ad one tv say Mr Romney made $20 mil and only paid 14% taxes, thats $2,800,000, did Mr Obama pay that much? if not, is he paying his fare share?
Was that including the Camen Island accounts or Bermuida? If I would make as much as he does he should be paying a percentage as the middle class does, not just because he is rich he gets the discounts that all politians do. Like I have stated make the politians get minimum wage, you will see that not very many of them come back to be re-elected, maybe thats the problem???

Another thing, Obamaha has at least 8 years of tax returns, where the hell is Romney's? All the nomimees for president have given at least 5 years, some 12, but Romney ONE??? Talk about doing something right..;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,582,192
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 3 min Retribution 96
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 4 min Katrina 1,464
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 3 hr Galt 241
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 hr Tm Cln 8,652
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Fart 4 us 24,413
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 7 hr Sadbuttrue 213
More from around the web