Most Americans back path to citizenship for illegal immigrants: poll

Full story: mymixfm.com

The majority of Americans favor giving millions of illegal immigrants a way to earn citizenship, according to a survey released on Thursday, highlighting public support for efforts in Congress to reform immigration law.
Comments
561 - 580 of 890 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2013

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't target what you can't see, bro.
you should know that better then the rest of us.. that is, if you truly are a vet.
my guess is.. you are just a punk.
Correct

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you're just another illegal in my country. As least that's what I'll tell the cops after I shoot you for "tresspassing".
Our little pervert is angry again.......

Why are you so racist???

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I agree- the GOPasaurs are dead either way.
Once again they put themselves in an unwinable situation.
Put down the crack pipe..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> The law doesn't apply to the kids of illegal aliens and that just needs to be made clear,the constitution doesn't have to be touched to take loophole away,so you can count on it being part of any bill
Correct.......If you did not enter the country legally then that baby is not legal.......

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.......If you did not enter the country legally then that baby is not legal.......
I love the attitude on here that what goes on "inside the beltway" means anything anywhere else. We are going to believe what"we" believe and act accordingly. Nobody is going to force me to care about any of this crap, and no you cant have my guns....I agree with your statment above even though I know about USSC decisions. It doesn't matter anymore. I dont need or have any respect for USSC. I believe that's called "human smugling" and I will act accordingly.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I love the attitude on here that what goes on "inside the beltway" means anything anywhere else. We are going to believe what"we" believe and act accordingly. Nobody is going to force me to care about any of this crap, and no you cant have my guns....I agree with your statment above even though I know about USSC decisions. It doesn't matter anymore. I dont need or have any respect for USSC. I believe that's called "human smugling" and I will act accordingly.
What is funny to me is that Mexico is making it harder and harder for Americans to live here..

Yes a tourist visa is handed out like gum and is good for 180 days.....

But to get a visa to live here permanently they have really changed the rules.

1. Last year you needed proof of 1200 USD per month income. Now it is almost 3k per month.

2. You could apply here in Mexico for what was called a FM2 or FM3.....Now you must apply in the USA

3. We could drive our foreign plated autos as long as we keep our immigration status......Now after 180 days the car must leave and reenter Mexico.

4. Work permits were handed out to anyone that wanted one.........Now you must show some special training that will allow you to do a job that Mexicans can't

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny to me is that Mexico is making it harder and harder for Americans to live here..
Yes a tourist visa is handed out like gum and is good for 180 days.....
But to get a visa to live here permanently they have really changed the rules.
1. Last year you needed proof of 1200 USD per month income. Now it is almost 3k per month.
2. You could apply here in Mexico for what was called a FM2 or FM3.....Now you must apply in the USA
3. We could drive our foreign plated autos as long as we keep our immigration status......Now after 180 days the car must leave and reenter Mexico.
4. Work permits were handed out to anyone that wanted one.........Now you must show some special training that will allow you to do a job that Mexicans can't
#4 should leave you alot of options. lol

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So pretty much no jobs for Americans open in the Home Depot Garden Centers, housekeeping and picking fruit. It's the same here in the US actually.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>#4 should leave you alot of options. lol
Yes it does..........LOL

But when someone like the Walton's that are building another house want to bring down tile setters that do world class work they can't anymore

Same with paint crews that do faux finishes

Lighting crews.

Those jobs will all now go to Mexicans that will not have the fit and finish that top pros from the USA have

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
So pretty much no jobs for Americans open in the Home Depot Garden Centers, housekeeping and picking fruit. It's the same here in the US actually.
Yep.....

Except Mexico is protecting its jobs and the USA is not.......

The crap from China at wall mart here is three times the price of Wal Mawt in the USA

At minium the import fee on toys and clothes will be 80 percent...

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does..........LOL
But when someone like the Walton's that are building another house want to bring down tile setters that do world class work they can't anymore
Same with paint crews that do faux finishes
Lighting crews.
Those jobs will all now go to Mexicans that will not have the fit and finish that top pros from the USA have
Now that sounds like they unionized. They have no competition so they can all suck equally. Believe it or not, I think that attitude has rubbed off on some in Houston. They act as if they are your only choice.I've seen and know of builders who hire helpers and do the work themselves.....Typical gang or larasa attitude, thinking because it works in Mexico, it will work here. Not.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Now that sounds like they unionized. They have no competition so they can all suck equally. Believe it or not, I think that attitude has rubbed off on some in Houston. They act as if they are your only choice.I've seen and know of builders who hire helpers and do the work themselves.....Typical gang or larasa attitude, thinking because it works in Mexico, it will work here. Not.
Not really.

They are just not allowing a tile setter to come and install tile here when there are thousands of Mexicans that can do the job..........Even if they cant do as good of a job.....

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
They are just not allowing a tile setter to come and install tile here when there are thousands of Mexicans that can do the job..........Even if they cant do as good of a job.....
Oh I understand. I just took it a step further. I have witnessed the things I said with a framer. He did a lousy job. He tried to charge as much as a house, where what he was building had no roof. Then he got snooty, like he was the only framer in Houston.....Needless to say, he's out. He attempted to take the tiler and the painter with him. The painter stayed and we didn't care about the tiler.
Con Todo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Helps to bring along a friend named "La Mordida".

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Con Todo wrote:
<quoted text>
Helps to bring along a friend named "La Mordida".
They have almost eliminated that completely in the immigration department by making a couple of changes.

1. To now apply for a permanent or long term visa to live, work or retire in Mexico you must start the application and provide the documents at the Mexican embassy in your home country. You must provide them with all of the documents.. They are scanned and turned into a digital file and stored as a q code. You are not going to bribe the Mexican embassy in the USA

2. You then go to the office in the state you will be living at in Mexico and continue the application. and pay all of the fees and get digital finger prints.

3. These forms are then sent to Mexico city where they check and make sure nothing was changed from the original application filed in the USA

4. The applicant will not know who or even where in DF their application is being processed by so it is imposable to hand them money...
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Americans don't back it, only Lationos from Mexico.
Qbert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Qbert wrote:
<quoted text>Haha and yes, I love molesting young boys
LOL
The man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Most Americans back a path straight to the Mexican border and beyond!

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...
Thinking like illegal immigrants from Mexico...
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

There's not one thing illegal aliens do that we couldn't do better ourselves. Comprehensive immigration reform is a scam. Only simple minded people are unable to see how bad this would be for this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••