Chuck Norris- If Obama Reelected, 100...

Chuck Norris- If Obama Reelected, 1000 Years Of Darkness Shall Fall

There are 444 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Chuck Norris- If Obama Reelected, 1000 Years Of Darkness Shall Fall. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Welcome to Celebrities Acting Like Idiots, Round 1. In this corner, we have Chuck Norris who has decided that, apparently, President Barack Obama must be the anti-Christ. Norris warns in a two-minute video posted on his YouTube channel that the nation is headed for "1,000 years of darkness" should Obama become President again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#434 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
So we're going to force ourselves to hold anti-gay marriage rallies, eh?
If you had a lick of sense, you might be funny.
if the precedent is set that the Christians must host gay marriages, then gays must host anti- gay marriage rallies.. BY THE SAME LAW.
this requires being consistent, which is something you have proven you do not grasp...
but in reality, the rules are applied consistently..

sop yes, the slippery slope of making people accept gays is you are going to have to accept anti-gays and racists...

when that happens, don't forget it was YOU who argued that govt judgment trumps our personal beliefs...
not just in your agenda, but everyone everywhere...

Jersey...just too funny...
you tried to impress me with Weehawen..
I still can't get over it..
Mittens

United States

#435 Sep 17, 2012
It's good to see the support from Hollywood via U.S. Superhero and part-time Texas Ranger Chuck Norris.

Chuck and I have common interests when it comes to China. I love giving American workers pink slips and sending their jobs overseas to places like China.

Chuck earns a living hawking exercise equipment made in China on late night infomercials.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#436 Sep 17, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
if the precedent is set that the Christians must host gay marriages, then gays must host anti- gay marriage rallies.. BY THE SAME LAW.
this requires being consistent, which is something you have proven you do not grasp...
but in reality, the rules are applied consistently..
sop yes, the slippery slope of making people accept gays is you are going to have to accept anti-gays and racists...
when that happens, don't forget it was YOU who argued that govt judgment trumps our personal beliefs...
not just in your agenda, but everyone everywhere...
Jersey...just too funny...
you tried to impress me with Weehawen..
I still can't get over it..
Oh yeah.... that's what the law means. Gays have to hold anti-gay marriage rallies. Geez.... you should run for office. Office of the Terminally Confused.

There's just one little detail you forgot... what "christian" was forced to hold gay marriages? Oh that's right... none of them were....
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#437 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.... that's what the law means. Gays have to hold anti-gay marriage rallies. Geez.... you should run for office. Office of the Terminally Confused.
There's just one little detail you forgot... what "christian" was forced to hold gay marriages? Oh that's right... none of them were....
you would rather make a snippy retort than just google it?
I am not shocked...
amongst a ton of others:
http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php...

"Two New York women and a Vermont country inn have settled a lawsuit that accused the business of refusing to host the couple’s wedding reception.

The American Civil Liberties Union said Thursday the Wildflower Inn in Lyndonville agreed to pay a $10,000 civil penalty to the Vermont Human Rights Commission and to place $20,000 in a charitable trust."

yes, it is only a matter of time before gay B&B owners wont want to host something...
you do get that you are not the only ones covered under the law right?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#439 Sep 17, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not shocked...
amongst a ton of others:
"Two New York women and a Vermont country inn have settled a lawsuit that accused the business of refusing to host the couple’s wedding reception.
The American Civil Liberties Union said Thursday the Wildflower Inn in Lyndonville agreed to pay a $10,000 civil penalty to the Vermont Human Rights Commission and to place $20,000 in a charitable trust."
yes, it is only a matter of time before gay B&B owners wont want to host something...
Um.... where does it say they were forced to hold a wedding?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#440 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.... where does it say they were forced to hold a wedding?
you cannot figure out from the article what happened?

is your window open?
maybe its the fumes....
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#441 Sep 17, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
you cannot figure out from the article what happened?
is your window open?
maybe its the fumes....
Where does it say they were forced to hold a wedding?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#442 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say they were forced to hold a wedding?
they were forced to pay $20K in settlement for refusing to host the wedding...

is that not being forced?

has the septic line you call the Hudson been especially bad today or something?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#443 Sep 17, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
they were forced to pay $20K in settlement for refusing to host the wedding...
is that not being forced?
has the septic line you call the Hudson been especially bad today or something?
Oh.... they refused to host the wedding. YOU said they were FORCED to hold it. Which is it?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#445 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.... they refused to host the wedding. YOU said they were FORCED to hold it. Which is it?
are you forced to drive the speed limit?
its only a fine if you speed...
does that mean we don't have laws against speeding?

okay, okay...I'll bite on the semantics...okay, no they were not FORCED to actually host the event, they were forced to pay a LOT OF MONEY and never host any weddings for ANYBODY.

so yes, they were forced to host the wedding or pay the fine...

wait until gays get the 20K bill for not allowing the KKK to host a rally...
and when that happens, know its your fault.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#446 Sep 17, 2012
Fifty years ago those B&B owners were pulling the same crap about black folks. Not a millimeter of air between the two. Don't like it? Then maybe YOU should move to New Jersey.

They don't run a "Christian" B&B, they run a B&B period and don't get to discriminate because of their hate or ignorance.
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not shocked...
amongst a ton of others:
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#447 Sep 17, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
They don't run a "Christian" B&B, they run a B&B period and don't get to discriminate because of their hate or ignorance.
<quoted text>
nor will you be able to decide something is personally offensive...
see how that works?

you do understand the KKK has freedom as well..its not just you?

so are you an implant in TX from jersey?
admit it?
I wouldn't either.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#448 Sep 17, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
are you forced to drive the speed limit?
its only a fine if you speed...
does that mean we don't have laws against speeding?
okay, okay...I'll bite on the semantics...okay, no they were not FORCED to actually host the event, they were forced to pay a LOT OF MONEY and never host any weddings for ANYBODY.
so yes, they were forced to host the wedding or pay the fine...
wait until gays get the 20K bill for not allowing the KKK to host a rally...
and when that happens, know its your fault.
They were not forced to hold the wedding. They paid a fine for violating the law. You sure seem awfully interested in spinning this case... did they make the mistake of hiring YOU to defend them?

hahahahahaha
ahahahahahahha
ahahahahha

Yeah... I can wait until the KKK wants to hold a rally at a gay bed& breakfast... like there's ANY possibility that will happen. Probably about the same chance that the Civil Rights commission would call it discrimination. What protected status does the KKK claim? Membership in a known hate group?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#449 Sep 17, 2012
<crickets>
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#450 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
They were not forced to hold the wedding. They paid a fine for violating the law. You sure seem awfully interested in spinning this case... did they make the mistake of hiring YOU to defend them?
hahahahahaha
ahahahahahahha
ahahahahha
Yeah... I can wait until the KKK wants to hold a rally at a gay bed& breakfast... like there's ANY possibility that will happen. Probably about the same chance that the Civil Rights commission would call it discrimination. What protected status does the KKK claim? Membership in a known hate group?
so being fined means you are not forced?
i see...
thats your position?
close the window and get some fresh air!

and hey, why would anyone like the KKK want to make a point, right?
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/16/kkk-and...

don't fill up...you will be having humble pie later...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#451 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<crickets>
are you listing the things the pollution by you killed off?
add common sense.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#452 Sep 17, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
so being fined means you are not forced?
i see...
thats your position?
close the window and get some fresh air!
and hey, why would anyone like the KKK want to make a point, right?
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/16/kkk-and...
don't fill up...you will be having humble pie later...
Yes, that's my position. Paying a fine is NOT the same thing as being forced to hold a wedding.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#453 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's my position. Paying a fine is NOT the same thing as being forced to hold a wedding.
you are forced to hold a wedding or PAY A FINE...

So we are not forced at all to go the speed limit?

suprise to me...

you are not smart enough to play these types of word games...
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#454 Sep 17, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
are you listing the things the pollution by you killed off?
add common sense.
Aw....... caught you in another big whopper and so you resort to ad hominem attacks in a feeble minded attempt to change the subject.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#455 Sep 17, 2012
Of course the KKK has freedom as well. Anyone with half a brain would know that, even you. Bless your tiny heart.

As to the rest of your post, sorry but I'm not going to play your third grade game.
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
nor will you be able to decide something is personally offensive...
see how that works?
you do understand the KKK has freedom as well..its not just you?
so are you an implant in TX from jersey?
admit it?
I wouldn't either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,263,345
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Sammy M 336,566
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 19 min Le Jimbo 10
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question 27 min FYI 28
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Enter 194,507
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 38 min spocko 82
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 54,351
More from around the web