Netanyahu phones Erdogan in first cal...

Netanyahu phones Erdogan in first call since Gaza flotilla

There are 147 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Netanyahu phones Erdogan in first call since Gaza flotilla. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In apparent bid to repair relations between two US allies, Turkish, Israeli PMs have first conversation since 2010, White House says in a statement released minutes before Obama departed out of Tel Aviv on Air Force One.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
MomofTwo

United States

#161 Mar 29, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. I need to state the obvious. I divorced her.
Thank you for being honest (sorry you had a bad marriage), and I can understand your knee jerk reaction towards another woman. In our country it`s the black animal who rapes and terrorizes communities with gang violence. And in Africa those savages rape infants and justify it by saying it "cures AIDS". It`s a cold world sometimes, but life and humans are beautiful in so many ways.
justice

Godalming, UK

#162 Mar 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Show me His birth certificate.
Jews say God is Jewish
Americans say he is American

I say, God is for all nations.
Just like Abram is father to all nations.
Just like the future temple will be a temple for all nations.
No land can adopt God solely as their own, if you do then you are going against God's word's to Abram, when he told him 'You will become a father of all nations.
The word nations means goyim.
TRUTHlover

Carei, Romania

#163 Mar 29, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Ali Bey
Why don't you tell this crap to the Turkish Journalists Union?
They declared him a MARTYR and that makes you an idiot.
On such an occasion YOU would say it was politically motivated ...
Cheers,
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#165 Mar 29, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Ali Bey
Why don't you tell this crap to the Turkish Journalists Union?
They declared him a MARTYR and that makes you an idiot.
turkish journalists union is peopled and managed by kefere remnants just like you.their interest is not to see the Republic do well as it wouldn`t be interesting for the readers..remember what the jews used to the even in the last days of the Reich?while enjoying the protection of the wehrmacht government they still wrote all the BS they could master to ensure a swift descent to nazi regime,then they paid heavy...in short there is so much you cannot even claim to know,or act as you don`t ,after all you are a KEFERE REMNANT!(KR) or Kro in short!
Matild Manukyan

Sofia, Bulgaria

#166 Mar 29, 2013
Hello I am looking for my son IT Dander.

Anyone saw him? I lost him in the Karakoy brothel after he was born.

Please help me find my son IT Dander Manukyan.But IT Dander's father was never found.:(
MomofTwo

United States

#167 Mar 30, 2013
Matild Manukyan wrote:
Hello I am looking for my nigger son IT Dander.
Anyone saw this chimp? I lost him in the Karakoy brothel after he was born.
Please help me find my niglet son IT Dander Manukyan.But IT Dander's father was never found.:(
Why were you in the Karakoy brothel to begin with?

“Philbert Is Handsome”

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, California

#168 Mar 30, 2013
MomofTwo wrote:
<quoted text>Why were you in the Karakoy brothel to begin with?
Matild Manukan was a infamous/famous Turkish Armenian woman who owned among other things 14 licensed brothels in Istanbul and also a very large amount of property.

I suggest that if something seems confusing in the future you google it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 28 min TrGln 9,190
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 1,707,201
News Why the left fears Russia 2 hr RiccardoFire 148
News Russian troll farm even made a fake Obama-Clint... 2 hr FART EXIT 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr U_Nil_Name 243,319
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr SWEET FARTS 64,463
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr M Mann 38,349
More from around the web