Netanyahu phones Erdogan in first cal...

Netanyahu phones Erdogan in first call since Gaza flotilla

There are 147 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Netanyahu phones Erdogan in first call since Gaza flotilla. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In apparent bid to repair relations between two US allies, Turkish, Israeli PMs have first conversation since 2010, White House says in a statement released minutes before Obama departed out of Tel Aviv on Air Force One.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#116 Mar 26, 2013
A fascist Jew is not something new.The cement of the founding ideology of Israel, Zionism is a fascist ideology.

Judaism teaches Jews that they are God's chosen people.Thats why religious Jews consider themselves better than others and see Christians and Muslims lower than them.

Similar to Nazism.Just like how Nazis considered Germans as a master race and defined other ethnicities as sub-humans.

If you write "Jewish racism" to YouTube, you can find videos that how religious Jews in Israel are hostile towards Muslims, Christians, black people.

Because of their past, Jews and Israel are untouchable, not possible to criticize, they dominate global economy and politics.Thats why they dont really care what others think or say because it doesnt change the general situation.

This apology is not a big deal for Israel and Jews, anything that will serve about reaching their goal counts for them.They apologized because they are planning to attack Iran and the situation in Syria becoming more catastrophic every day.
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#117 Mar 26, 2013
Crow83 wrote:
A fascist Jew is not something new.The cement of the founding ideology of Israel, Zionism is a fascist ideology.
Judaism teaches Jews that they are God's chosen people.Thats why religious Jews consider themselves better than others and see Christians and Muslims lower than them.
Similar to Nazism.Just like how Nazis considered Germans as a master race and defined other ethnicities as sub-humans.
If you write "Jewish racism" to YouTube, you can find videos that how religious Jews in Israel are hostile towards Muslims, Christians, black people.
Because of their past, Jews and Israel are untouchable, not possible to criticize, they dominate global economy and politics.Thats why they dont really care what others think or say because it doesnt change the general situation.
This apology is not a big deal for Israel and Jews, anything that will serve about reaching their goal counts for them.They apologized because they are planning to attack Iran and the situation in Syria becoming more catastrophic every day.
yeah..i know all that and more..like jews always marrying the money-be it jewish,christian,mormon..anyth ing..have a look at the rich and famous most are married to jews or are connected to jews etc..yet israel is the only democracy along with us in the region so it must be supported since not only one person has his finger on the bomb, the cabinet decides not netanyahu,whereas a single molla would do it if it was iran..that`s why iran must never be allowed to develop nukes..i also have no sympathy for the ratboy essad..he turned out to be evn worse butcher than his evil dad was,and nobody elected the b.st.rds!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#118 Mar 26, 2013
Ali Bey
Don't despair, but you will never receive an ISTIKLAL MEDAL for being a coward denialist IT remnant hiding in Boris Johnson's town.

Location hidden

#119 Mar 26, 2013
This Armenian denialist hain kopek repeats the same words over and over again under every thread.Proves that this Armenian kopek is extremely uneducated.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#120 Mar 26, 2013
Crow83 wrote:
This Armenian denialist hain kopek repeats the same words over and over again under every thread.Proves that this Armenian kopek is extremely uneducated.
Lan les kargasi pic,
tuyunu yolar gotune sokarim.
Liar

UK

#121 Mar 26, 2013
THE CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah..i know all that and more..like jews always marrying the money-be it jewish,christian,mormon..anyth ing..have a look at the rich and famous most are married to jews or are connected to jews etc..yet israel is the only democracy along with us in the region so it must be supported since not only one person has his finger on the bomb, the cabinet decides not netanyahu,whereas a single molla would do it if it was iran..that`s why iran must never be allowed to develop nukes..i also have no sympathy for the ratboy essad..he turned out to be evn worse butcher than his evil dad was,and nobody elected the b.st.rds!
I never knew you Nazi Jews cared so deeply for the Arab people ?I'm touched.

Since: Jun 11

Farmingdale, NY

#122 Mar 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point, no Israeli fell down on his knees, jews dont get on their knees. Lets see it again, you sent terrorists but they never arrived to Gaza, they went to mussie hell where they belong. You never sent another terror ship as promised, I wonder why?? Try sending more of your "lovely" muslim assholes and the same will happen. erDOGen knows that and thats why he can only bark like a good muslim dog and not send more flotillas or attack Israel. You can write your own history but for Israelis Turkey will never be the same friendly country as before erDOGen. Maybe in the future when erDOGen drops dead, and it will come sooner or later. Everything is liquid in the Middle East. He is nothing more than a muslim terrorist with a suit. Sorry, cant fool us.
Have a nice day.
" jews don't get down on their knees" hahahaha

Farmingdale, NY

#123 Mar 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>Really, no apology is needed from Turkey, 9 dead muslim bastards are enough.
Hey pig , Muslims in albania were the only people to save jews in Europe from the holocaust, and we would do it again in a hartbeat but you're a pig.

Farmingdale, NY

#124 Mar 26, 2013
Turkey is a great country :) respect.

Location hidden

#125 Mar 26, 2013
A friend of mine told me that Jews have USB ports and built-in wireless at the back of their heads.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#126 Mar 26, 2013
Crow83 wrote:
A friend of mine told me that Jews have USB ports and built-in wireless at the back of their heads.
You have no friends, you shit eating crow, may be some IT remnants.
TRUTHlover

Carei, Romania

#127 Mar 26, 2013
Turkey is nr. 1 ....
cheers,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128 Mar 26, 2013
THE CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
True;
apology for saving armenians from the slavery in the hands of the greeks.
apology for giving them their own churches to pray in.
apology for promoting thenm to the highest echelons in the empire.
apology for giving them the width and breath of the empire to make money
Apology for still allowing the armenians to still make money in Turkey.
apology for not saying sorry when back-stabbed and retaliation in kind, but in the front...
yeah..there are apologies all right!
Apologize to America for allowing Kim Kardashian's grandparents to survive through the Turkish genocide against the Armenians.....Look what we have to endure!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129 Mar 26, 2013
Katnari wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pig , Muslims in albania were the only people to save jews in Europe from the holocaust, and we would do it again in a hartbeat but you're a pig.
Albania is in New York? I thought that was Albany.

It is most unfortunate that dirty Albanians have been allowed into the US.
MomofTwo

United States

#130 Mar 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Albania is in New York? I thought that was Albany.
It is most unfortunate that dirty Albanians have been allowed into the US. They of course are not as bad as the lazy but violent, disgusting niggers.
So true.
TRUTHlover

Carei, Romania

#131 Mar 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Albania is in New York? I thought that was Albany.
It is most unfortunate that dirty Albanians have been allowed into the US.
Hi Faith,

May I ask you for a favour? Would you please tell me, in general terms, what is your height, weight, colour of eyes and hair?

I just wanted to know how a Nazi-biiiitch looks like.

Cheers,
MomofTwo

United States

#132 Mar 27, 2013
NIGGERlover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Faith,
May I ask you for a favour? Would you please tell me, in general terms, what is your height, weight, colour of eyes and hair?
Cheers,
What a strange request, haha.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#134 Mar 27, 2013
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Faith,
Cheers,
Please leave Faith aloe and look at your mother.

“Philbert Is Handsome”

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, California

#135 Mar 27, 2013
MommaofBikers wrote:
<quoted text>What a strange request, haha.
Bet you get a lot of strange requests from the Bikers (outlaw motorcycle gang members which a momma takes care of sexually).
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#136 Mar 27, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Joy 1,602,221
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Ms Mack 673
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 242,622
News Why Should We Care About - DREAMers"? 3 hr Wildchild 1
News Trump assures voters Strange is a stronger Sena... 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 21
News Election tampering by Russia still without evid... 4 hr Moe 42
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,427
More from around the web