Political Wisdom: Romney's Remarks Ca...

Political Wisdom: Romney's Remarks Caught on Tape

There are 70 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Political Wisdom: Romney's Remarks Caught on Tape. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Political Wisdom's morning edition rounds up the most important reads from the Journal and other publications, plus runs down early headlines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#46 Sep 18, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't "think" at all Romneybot.
all you know is liberal speak, You know nothing about real people

but thanks for playing
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#47 Sep 18, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
all you know is liberal speak, You know nothing about real people
but thanks for playing
Shtups like you are the reason rugby is doomed. When it's over for him, you're under the bus.

hahahahahahahaha

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#48 Sep 18, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Shtups like you are the reason rugby is doomed. When it's over for him, you're under the bus.
hahahahahahahaha
I feel that in NOV you will be sad...but you can still claim your victim status

Since: Aug 12

Birmingham, AL

#49 Sep 18, 2012
AMERICAN wrote:
Mitt Romney needs to make those collecting gov money understand that his message is "if you are depending on gov checks because you are too old to work, have a work prohibiting disability or are in need of assistance to survive, you especially should vote republican because the gov checks are designed to HELP you.
Once Romney is able to get jobs available for those on gov assistance, they can come off whatever assistance program they are on and that will do 2 things: 1) provide more taxable wages and 2) provide less people dependent on gov assistance and that will open up more financial help for those who CANNOT provide for themselves therefore providing MORE help for the needy.
In short, provide more gov assistance for the truly needy while providing jobs for those that want jobs AND those that CAN work whether they want to or not.
the word J-O-B to the liberals is like being sprayed by a skunk,they run as fast as they can . but a Good point !!!
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#50 Sep 18, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel that in NOV you will be sad...but you can still claim your victim status
The only vicitims will be the same whiners we've heard the past 4 years. You and the tea party talibaners.

hahahahahahaha
Brownstain

Pico Rivera, CA

#51 Sep 18, 2012
sam the painter wrote:
<quoted text>
the word J-O-B to the liberals is like being sprayed by a skunk,they run as fast as they can . but a Good point !!!
I'm toasting to the sure defeat of romney or any other kuntservatard. He really blew it this time. This cost him the election for sure. I hope you don't waste your time at the polls. The jig is up for all kuntservatards you're losers and whiners

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#52 Sep 19, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
As it should.
You can't insult half the nation and expect to be voted in as president.
Why not? Obama does it all the time. Problem is most people are afraid to say anything for fear of being called a rascist. Fact is the Democrats are trying to make 50% of Americans dependent on the government for their survival. This will insure the Democrats achieve their goal of a single party system. After that watch the fit hit the shan when people who are dependent on the government start losing those benefits do to the fact the Democrats can't come up with away to pay for it anymore. They wont tax the rich(them) and they can't get it from the poor. Who gets? And who dies?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#53 Sep 19, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Why not? Obama does it all the time. Problem is most people are afraid to say anything for fear of being called a rascist. Fact is the Democrats are trying to make 50% of Americans dependent on the government for their survival. This will insure the Democrats achieve their goal of a single party system. After that watch the fit hit the shan when people who are dependent on the government start losing those benefits do to the fact the Democrats can't come up with away to pay for it anymore. They wont tax the rich(them) and they can't get it from the poor. Who gets? And who dies?
You have been listening to too much faux news krap.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#54 Sep 19, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been listening to too much faux news krap.
what do you liberals have against Fox?

is it just because they tell the Conservative side of the story and you prefer the Leftists George Soros side of the media?

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#58 Sep 19, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been listening to too much faux news krap.
I don't listen or watch Fox news. They are covering for Obama. They know damn well Obama is a fake,a fraud and a phoney. Rupert Murdoch received a bribe to keep his mouth and the mouths of Fox news shut. They are playing people for fools. They'll never ever do an in depth investigation into Obama's past.
AMERICAN

San Antonio, TX

#60 Sep 19, 2012
sam the painter wrote:
<quoted text>
the word J-O-B to the liberals is like being sprayed by a skunk,they run as fast as they can . but a Good point !!!
The demorats main point is always "nobody WANTS to be on food stamps etc.," they want jobs. Well "the Muslim" (obummer) will provide the food stamps but Romney will provide the jobs they supposedly want! Those truly unable to work will benefit because those "unwilling" to work will be removed from gov "freebies"!
Point: those truly unable to work will get better gov care therefore should vote for Romney and those "able but unwilling" to work will always vote for someone else (bleeding heart demorats) to support them.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#62 Sep 19, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you liberals have against Fox?
is it just because they tell the Conservative side of the story and you prefer the Leftists George Soros side of the media?
Linda McMahon (R):“I disagree with Governor Romney’s insinuation that 47% of Americans believe they are victims who must depend on the government for their care.”

Peggy Noonan (conservative columnist):“...incompetent”... .“an intervention is in order.”

Charles Krauthammer (Fox): "remark not 'very smart'"

New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez(R): "We have a lot of people that are at the poverty level in New Mexico, but they count just as much as anybody else"

Sen. Scott Brown(R):“That’s not the way I view the world”

Sen. Dean Heller(R): "I just don't view the world the same way he does"

VP candidate Paul Ryan(R):“He was obviously inarticulate"

Republican strategist Greg Strimple:“The problem is the campaign is now in a spiral and no one knows how to pull out”

hahahahahahahahahaha
Brownstain

Pico Rivera, CA

#63 Sep 19, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't listen or watch Fox news. They are covering for Obama. They know damn well Obama is a fake,a fraud and a phoney. Rupert Murdoch received a bribe to keep his mouth and the mouths of Fox news shut. They are playing people for fools. They'll never ever do an in depth investigation into Obama's past.
And this you wrote before or after your bipolar meds?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#64 Sep 19, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda McMahon (R):“I disagree with Governor Romney’s insinuation that 47% of Americans believe they are victims who must depend on the government for their care.”
Peggy Noonan (conservative columnist):“...incompetent”... .“an intervention is in order.”
Charles Krauthammer (Fox): "remark not 'very smart'"
New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez(R): "We have a lot of people that are at the poverty level in New Mexico, but they count just as much as anybody else"
Sen. Scott Brown(R):“That’s not the way I view the world”
Sen. Dean Heller(R): "I just don't view the world the same way he does"
VP candidate Paul Ryan(R):“He was obviously inarticulate"
Republican strategist Greg Strimple:“The problem is the campaign is now in a spiral and no one knows how to pull out”
hahahahahahahahahaha
You wont see this on MSNBC

Obama didnt ramp up security on 9-11

Breaking: The Ambassador Was Raped Before He Was Murdered

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#65 Sep 20, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't listen or watch Fox news. They are covering for Obama. They know damn well Obama is a fake,a fraud and a phoney. Rupert Murdoch received a bribe to keep his mouth and the mouths of Fox news shut. They are playing people for fools. They'll never ever do an in depth investigation into Obama's past.
SCC, these are all conspiracy theory rhetoric. Nothing that has been prove. Whether it's Fox news or WNd, or any other Koch brother funded anti Obama source it's all going to say the same invalid, biased information.

Ok, Sin city Cat what insults are you talking about? Please be specific with links.
Single Cell Amoeba

Appleton, WI

#66 Sep 20, 2012
The fact is many Americans Need Goverment assitance, now I dont know anybody that thinks lifetime welfare for people that abuse the system is ok. Now only a dummy,the GOP and Rush would believe Goverment assistance is only for losers that never want to work or give back to society......... Oh yeah and Mitt Romney.
Corrupt banking system, you bet it was/is. All former president Clintons fault and who ever voted to repeal the 1930 Glass/Stegall act.......... not going into it do your own research.
Obama wants to make the United States a socialized country, what a bunch of bunk. We will always be a capitalistic country, Milton Friedman supply side economics theroy is 100% right, you Reaganites will call it trickle down. The problem is the tricle down portion of supply side economics. Argue that, but yet the nitwits of the U.S. heralds them as the job creators. I say dont tax the rich!!! Pay me more and I'll pay the damm taxes.
The defined benefit is no more. Awesome thanks job creators I much rather pay into a 401k plan and pay you to manage it and when the econemy tanks wait 4 years for it to come back. Also Im really looking forward to when you dont offer health care, I mean why would a bidness pay for or a portion of my health care. im just happy to have a job.
The Middle class has to stop falling for all the spin both parties are spinning.
Single Cell Amoeba

Appleton, WI

#67 Sep 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Your problem is, Most voters agree with Romneys message
also
Far Left Liberal Communistic website George Soros ran Media Matters, Now connected directly to the Obama admin.
Eric Holder/Obama lied and Brian Terry died
That must be why the GOP is so vocal after Mittens beliefs became puplic
Single Cell Amoeba

Appleton, WI

#68 Sep 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Mitt Romney's moocher theory is 100% true
Prove it
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#69 Sep 20, 2012
How surprising. Losers on the government dole, crying foul for being called out.

Institute a flat tax and let everyone carry their fair share … Oh wait. The democrats are not for “everyone” paying their fair share, just those who use little if any of the social programs that are funded by the federal income tax. Just more of the redistribution, socialist, class warfare crap that the democrats have been peddling all along.
Single Cell Amoeba

Appleton, WI

#70 Sep 20, 2012
AMERICAN wrote:
Mitt Romney needs to make those collecting gov money understand that his message is "if you are depending on gov checks because you are too old to work, have a work prohibiting disability or are in need of assistance to survive, you especially should vote republican because the gov checks are designed to HELP you.
Once Romney is able to get jobs available for those on gov assistance, they can come off whatever assistance program they are on and that will do 2 things: 1) provide more taxable wages and 2) provide less people dependent on gov assistance and that will open up more financial help for those who CANNOT provide for themselves therefore providing MORE help for the needy.
In short, provide more gov assistance for the truly needy while providing jobs for those that want jobs AND those that CAN work whether they want to or not.
Really! what is Romney going to do to create jobs. your sounding like a Democrat not a Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min FYVM 1,383,536
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Joe Balls has none 214,486
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min woodtick57 384,194
News Why all the Hillary haters? 1 hr Three Psyche 11
News Secret Service investigating Trump's ex-butler ... 1 hr Fit2Serve 493
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) 1 hr Three Rounds 67
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) 2 hr Three Rounds 18
More from around the web