Giffords asks Congress for bold gun control bill

Jan 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFMB-am

A 15-year-old girl who had performed in President Barack Obama's inauguration festivities is the latest face on the ever-increasing homicide toll in the president's hometown, killed in a Chicago park as she... A 15-year-old girl who had performed in President Barack Obama's inauguration festivities is the latest face on the ever-increasing homicide ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama had protection for her that was about as good as Chris Stevens' Protection. He's bad luck or is it something else?
Denny Crain

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
Obama had protection for her that was about as good as Chris Stevens' Protection. He's bad luck or is it something else?
The school shooting is just another example of never waste a crisis to advance your agenda. Not a word from Obama about gun control before the election and not it is the top of his liberal list. I say go for just like Clinton and watch democrats get voted out of office
Cracker

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Terrorist Obama is going to use "gun control" as a way to divert our attention away from what he's trying to push through behind closed doors ....
Cracker

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Knowing there's nothing he can do about the Second Amendment .

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if Gifford and her family have any armed protection?
B full

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
so what do U think about dis hearing on C-spam tv!;)
B full

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Cracker wrote:
Terrorist Obama is going to use "gun control" as a way to divert our attention away from what he's trying to push through behind closed doors ....
the doors alway Open but window8 is all closed!!;) hav more.....cracker jack;-00
B full

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
Rustea! if U won the make U more hopppy?;)
no one no where

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

more guns to protect the politicians from the crazies BUT the american population should not have any??? republicans ...democrats...all the same...CRAP.
The

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>
people are demanding it. we are dragging the politicians along. It is the right thing to do - but it is not politically expedient.
Tray

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
She and her husband owns guns and even a carry permit.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The wrote:
<quoted text>
people are demanding it. we are dragging the politicians along. It is the right thing to do - but it is not politically expedient.
The woefully ignorant are demanding it. Most of them don't even know the differences between what they're trying to ban and true 'assault weapons'. You're clearly one of them.

Better information into NICS and a call to actually enforce the federal firearms laws violations by the administration are about you'll come away with from this "never let a tragedy go to waste" mentally deranged witch hunt.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

should have said:

Better information into NICS and a call to actually PROSECUTE the federal firearms violations by the administration are about all you'll come away with from this "never let a tragedy go to waste" mentally deranged witch hunt.
your

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them don't even know the differences between what they're trying to ban and true 'assault weapons'. You're clearly one of them.
fetish for the particular killing machines doesn't interest me. We just know that access is too easy, that the promoters of guns want them everywhere and the firepower too destructive. We see the fruits of that madness.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

your wrote:
<quoted text>
fetish for the particular killing machines doesn't interest me. We just know that access is too easy, that the promoters of guns want them everywhere and the firepower too destructive. We see the fruits of that madness.
My 'fetish' is for constitutional guarantees, and firepower is firepower for the types of weapons that are currently legal for civilians to own. The madness is your delusional belief that guns are the problem.
the real guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

It wasn't a gun that shot Giffords (or the kids in CT) it was a man suffering from mental instability.

Maybe Congress should outlaw mental instability. It would have about as much effect on that as more gun control will have in keeping guns out of the hands of the criminal element in our society.

Thank God our founding fathers had the foresight to include the 2nd Amendment to protect our rights against the ignorance of the masses.
Tray

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

your wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby still crying in your milk? Other peoples rights just pisses you off don't they. What's the matter thug, that law not letting convicted thugs own guns makes you mad because now we can have them but you can't? Go put on your Tupac cd and contemplate why thug is dead.
Well

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Poor baby still crying in your milk? Other peoples rights just pisses you off don't they. What's the matter thug, that law not letting convicted thugs own guns makes you mad because now we can have them but you can't? Go put on your Tupac cd and contemplate why thug is dead.
surprise, surprise - goober is a racist. Who would have thunk it?
Nope

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

the real guest wrote:
Thank God our founding fathers had the foresight to include the 2nd Amendment to protect our rights against the ignorance of the masses.
if the liberal elite framers saw how the death merchants and their toadies have distorted their intent for ensuring the survival of the new country from foreign invasion they'd be appalled.
Silent Echo

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
surprise, surprise - goober is a racist. Who would have thunk it?
It might be me, however, I never saw mention of race in his post unless you equate thug with a certain race.
Now who are you calling Goober, Goober?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••