Chinese air their cases by petitionin...

Chinese air their cases by petitioning White House

There are 3 comments on the Boston.com story from May 12, 2013, titled Chinese air their cases by petitioning White House. In it, Boston.com reports that:

The poisoning of a college student 18 years ago recently re-emerged as a hot topic in China, but censors soon squelched the politically sensitive online discussions over whether the culprit may have eluded punishment because of Communist Party connections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#2 May 13, 2013
Pretty pathetic when Chinese citizens BEG THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for the justice they KNOW FOR A FACT they can NEVER get in the Chinese Communist Party criminal regime's slave-state!

HUMILIATING!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#3 May 13, 2013
Chinese citizens on their KNEES begging and kowtowing to Washington because their own government is CORRUPT and USELESS?

HUMILIATING!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#4 May 15, 2013
This only proves that the only "Chinese Dream" is to ESCAPE the crude dictatorship of the Chinese Communist Party and live FREE in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Bluestater 1,234,758
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min loose cannon 190,360
News Republicans may stand in the way of Cuba rappro... 1 hr L I G E R 85
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,521
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 3 hr Pro Ukraine 1,423
News Obama visits Miami shrine in nod to Cuban Ameri... 3 hr American_Infidel 4
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Cheech the Conser... 328,759
More from around the web