Girl who performed at Obama inauguration shot dead in Chicago park

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: The Guardian 113

Hadiya Pendleton, who was shot and killed when a gunman opened fire on a group of students.

Full Story

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#42 Jan 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Not allowed to profile, liberals and the ACLU, will sue. This is why we have rampart gang activity, illegal aliens are running all over the place are not allowed to be profiled, this all comes from liberal democrats and RINO'S.
Not a matter of racial profiling but of gang identification, undercover police work, etc. Organized crime is organized crime, the Cosa Nostra used to claim they were being "profiled," too.

So what?

Progress, not Denial

#43 Jan 31, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Obama and the Feds have round the clock ARMED protection, yet they refuse it for the nations children.
All Presidents and their families have been protected, it's not a recent develpment contrary to your delusions. Since Lincoln's day at least Presidents have been targets of violence, and that's why they're guarded.

If I was head of a country as violent and hate-filled as America, I'd want protection, too. Not least from nuts like you.

Progress, not Denial

#44 Jan 31, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
And where was your beloved government to protect her?
I thought gunners believed it was up to the individual? Should she have had a gun? Should ALL the kids have been armed, would that have helped? Is that the America you're heading for, and the one you want?

I hope to god that's not true.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#45 Jan 31, 2013
GUN CONTROL GUN CONTROL GUN CONTROL GUN CONTROL
does not apply to muslims .....Barack Hussein Obama.

9/7/11 Carson City, NV - Eduardo Sencion, Mexican-turned-muslims, walked into an I-Hop and targeted five uniformed National Guard members and shot & killed them.
Not ONE democrat called for gun control.

In 2002, the muslims father and son team, John Allen Muhammed and son Lee Boyd Malvo (D.C. Snipers) went on a 23-day jihad rampage in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia and shot and killed dozens of American citizens and wounded many others.
Not ONE democrat called for gun control, because muslims are politically correct.

Muslim honor killings are rampant in the United States.
Family members, kill offsprings/siblings for ‘family reasons’.
One such recently was just last year, when muslim gang banger Ibrahim Aysheh in Chicago, who killed his sister for a ‘family reason’.
At the time he was on probation for unlawful use of a weapons.
On March 21, 2011, he was charged with aggravated unlawful use of a firearm, aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and possession of a gun with a defaced serial number, records show.
Not ONE democRAT called for gun control, because muslims are politically correct.

In 2009, muslim Nikal Malik HASAN shot and killed dozens of American soldiers and wounded dozens more at Fort Hood TX.
The scum muslim was taken into custody.
Muslim Barack Hussein Obama stepped in and permitted HASAN to keep his government pension of $4300 per month !
Not ONE democrats called for gun control, because muslims are politically correct.

Iranian writer Amil Imani, Islam Must Be Stopped In America, July 14, 2010, said, "Warning: Islam is not a religion but a political ideology which incites hate, violence, intolerance and terror. Islamists are terminators. You cannot bargain with them. You cannot reason with them. They do not feel pity or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until all the infidels are dead or have submitted to Islam. The only language the Islamists understand is the language of force.(excerpt from rense.com ).

Soon, we will see killings of gays and lesbians as well as acid thrown into the faces of women that do not submit to Islam. As their numbers grow in America - so does their culture and practices.( rense.com )

Muslim Barack Hussein Obama boasted that all muslims are politically correct.
Furthermore, his agenda is to excempt muslims from prosecution as long as they follow the writings of the Koran.
NOTE: The koran is a manifesto to kill ALL infidels, ESPECIALLY homosexuals (males and females).

Obama’s support of homosexuals is a mere smoke screen designed to garner their votes.

Progress, not Denial

#46 Jan 31, 2013
Papillon wrote:
GUN CONTROL GUN CONTROL GUN CONTROL GUN CONTROL
does not apply to muslims .....Barack Hussein Obama.
...EDITED..... votes.
Always good to see the REAL loonies represented by a post like that. Actually, liberals and Dems have been calling for gun control for YEARS, including after many killing events. Righties and GOPers, of course, NEVER call for gun control even when the victims are in their approved groups (military, Republicans, suburbanites, white Washingtonians, etc.) and love to lie about groups like Muslims, whom they hate.

Incidentally, Mr. Obama has never been "Muslim." Try reality for a change.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#47 Jan 31, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought gunners believed it was up to the individual? Should she have had a gun? Should ALL the kids have been armed, would that have helped? Is that the America you're heading for, and the one you want?
I hope to god that's not true.
You are missing my point. People looking to government to protect are foolish.

Government cannot protect anyone. They cannot even protect themselves.

The only people that can protect and individual or a family member is the individual themselves. Go ahead call the cops. Watch how long it takes them to show up.

Government did so well in protecting the innocent people that died in the towers, or the workers in Benghazi, or the families in the border towns after funneling in guns to Mexican drug cartels.

Progress, not Denial

#48 Jan 31, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing my point. People looking to government to protect are foolish.
Government cannot protect anyone. They cannot even protect themselves.
The only people that can protect and individual or a family member is the individual themselves. Go ahead call the cops. Watch how long it takes them to show up.
Government did so well in protecting the innocent people that died in the towers, or the workers in Benghazi, or the families in the border towns after funneling in guns to Mexican drug cartels.
How does this answer my questions or refute any points I've made?

In a civilized society, people should look to the laws and to civil authority to protect them. If they can't, should we all arm ourselves, kids included?

And never mind your evasive comments about Benghazi and Mexican cartels.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#49 Jan 31, 2013
The killing field where this girl died is less then a mile from Obama's Chicago home. The stupid woman at Homeland Security says if you need to overcome a mass muderer use scissors. Yep, scissors. Me, I'd raher shoot the SOB. They can never ever make a civilized area of Chicago's south side. It is their culture to kill one another. Where is Barack,and Rahm when the real killing is going on?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#51 Jan 31, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this answer my questions or refute any points I've made?
In a civilized society, people should look to the laws and to civil authority to protect them. If they can't, should we all arm ourselves, kids included?
And never mind your evasive comments about Benghazi and Mexican cartels.
the laws say we have the rights to bear arms and form civilian militias...
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

#52 Jan 31, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the kind of dumbass, partisan post I was talking about. Jesus, you'd have to be mentally deficient to post something like this. Unbe-freakin-lievable.
See the above post for an example of the Chicken Little type hand wringing that is emanating from our friends on the Marxist side of the fence.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#53 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>My words are to be taken figurativly. You read too much into your volumes.
What I should have said to that poster who alleged that Obama engineered the murder of that child, is that he voluntarily commit himself to the nearest mental hospital.
No Larry, that is what you meant, don't try to backtrack now.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#54 Jan 31, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a matter of racial profiling but of gang identification, undercover police work, etc. Organized crime is organized crime, the Cosa Nostra used to claim they were being "profiled," too.
So what?
"So what" ? You are a f'in idiot.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#55 Jan 31, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text> of the fence.
The metaphorical fence should be those who believe we have a dangerous gun culture, too much violence and those on either side of the IQ fence, the patriot fence and the smart fence should be questioning why and what can be done ...

NRA's president Karl T. Frederick said:

"I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses".

He guessed he was on one fence or another. LOLL
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#56 Jan 31, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Where is Barack,and Rahm when the real killing is going on?
Hasn't President Obama spoken about the idiotic gun culture in the Land of the Free, Home of the Guns?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#58 Jan 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>No Larry, that is what you meant, don't try to backtrack now.
You are about as "Independent" as a marionatte. What else are the voices telling you?
Independent

Rushville, IN

#59 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You are about as "Independent" as a marionatte. What else are the voices telling you?
Larry those were your words not mine.

Location hidden

#60 Jan 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Larry those were your words not mine.
That was your rigidity, not mine.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#61 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>That was your rigidity, not mine.
Larry is that how you as a liberal think? if someone disagrees, wish for their demise.

Location hidden

#62 Jan 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Larry is that how you as a liberal think? if someone disagrees, wish for their demise.
Life is short. I'm done with your anal retentiveness.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#63 Jan 31, 2013
I would expect the President to make an exmple of his home town. I guess he doesn't really know where that might be. Or maybe no one can civlize that killing field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 2 min serfs up 202
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min litesong 47,591
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 4 min barefoot2626 910
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Fed Up Again 272,875
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,129,308
NJ Gov. Christie back again in Iowa; 2016 on mind? 10 min Le Jimbo 46
Fight for U.S. Senate control may not end on El... 13 min Le Jimbo 25

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE