Girl who performed at Obama inauguration shot dead in Chicago park

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: The Guardian 113

Hadiya Pendleton, who was shot and killed when a gunman opened fire on a group of students.

Full Story
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jan 31, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're defending the post I attacked, ass-kisser, it's you who deserves that title. But then it's almost exactly like the kind of sewage you routinely spew on here, so no surprises there.
STFU and sit down, punk.
Oh no, you hateful, leftist A-hole Professor Fartsack. It's YOU whom everybody wants to STFU, you arrogant ass.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#23 Jan 31, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Poor girl, my sympathies to her family and friends. This should not have happened.
Chicago, and other major American cities, need to clean up their gang problem. If it takes making gangs illegal, and arresting them on sight and prosecuting them under the RICO organized crime laws, DO it. These people roam and rampage almost with impunity in places like Chicago and LA, and what are all the 'gang task forces' DOING about it? Not enough.
Being in a gang needs to go back to being a stigma, a shameful status that deserves contempt and imprisonment - NOT something celebrated in so-called 'Hip-Hop Culture.'
And idiots on these boards need to stop making this a purely political or ideological issue, BTW. We ALL suffer from this.
Not allowed to profile, liberals and the ACLU, will sue. This is why we have rampart gang activity, illegal aliens are running all over the place are not allowed to be profiled, this all comes from liberal democrats and RINO'S.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, she was such a beautiful soul. She was an honor student who was so excited to be involved in President Obama’s second Inauguration.
How many more of America’s Children has to gun down before the right in this country get on board with compressive gun safety reform? Chicago has some of the strictest gun measures in the nation but bordering state’s lack of gun restrictions make it possible to circumvent those laws. It is always sad when Americans are the victims of gun violence but when it is a beautiful young girl who was an honor student at the edge of the beginning of her life who just experienced the greatness of this nation’s democracy it make what happened so depressive.
And where was your beloved government to protect her?

Location hidden

#25 Jan 31, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
And where was your beloved government to protect her?
I agree, Obama and the Feds have round the clock ARMED protection, yet they refuse it for the nations children.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26 Jan 31, 2013
reeldeel wrote:
You folks are so gullible. You act like you really don't know that the illiberalati, muslim terrorist, marxist negro you elected president had this poor sweet girl murdered by the secret service so as to further advance his satanistic gun control agenda.
I mean it's all over talk radio! Listen up people.
If you were murdered it wouldn't help the cause, but a lot of us would feel better anyway.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very sure your little band of pseudo intellectuals down at the soup kitchen fill you with all kinds of delusions of grandeur....
How did the 47 percenter comment (mmmmmomentum) work for ROmney? LOLL

Location hidden

#28 Jan 31, 2013
pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think Marine Corp Pat was the biggest azzhole on Topix followed by Lawrence Wolf, however after reading this post you've overtaken them both for the number one spot. Congrats azzhole #1.
Thanks for the honorable mention. Coming from you, I accept it proudly.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#29 Jan 31, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS :
There is a reason that Chicago, Camden NJ, and Detroit have so many deaths from guns and knives. It has nothing to do with guns or knives. It has to do with people deluding themselves to the point where they no longer see the problem and what the truth is. Like you , for instance. Completely missing the truth when it's right in front of you.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Your kiding me if there's so many deaths from guns and knives then it has somthing with how easy it is for a nut job/hitman/idiot to get guns and knives. You will never get all of the guns and knives off the street but you will get off the street will be the majority of automatic assault weapons and knives designed to kill people, and it's not like we can get rid of the nut jobs, hitmen and idiot’s who think they some sort of action man, nut jobs who want to kill just don’t give a f*** about the consequences, hitmen think they're too smart to be caught and stupidity is practically a part of human nature.

In short the only way to prevent gun crime is to stop the wrong people getting guns which involve regulation and for some guns out right banning, if you have better solution that works I wouldn't be surprised if you get a noble peace prize for your efforts in advancing psychology. The ball is in your court.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#30 Jan 31, 2013
Robert wrote:
Chicago over 40 murders in the month of January alone, 3/4 of them black on black crime.
You have to have compassion for Chitown's Blacks. They robotically voted for anything with a D beside it's name on a ballot for so long that none of the Democrats have to serve their Community. In addition, billions in resources meant to make things better for the Black Community have been robbed from them and misdirected to serve the demands of the masses of illegals who politicians allowed to colonize the City over the last dozen years. The same betrayals happened in Los Angeles.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#31 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you were murdered it wouldn't help the cause, but a lot of us would feel better anyway.
Larry you actually would condone another posters murder just because he disagrees with you? WOW! Speaks volumes of your mindset.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#32 Jan 31, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kiding me if there's so many deaths from guns and knives then it has somthing with how easy it is for a nut job/hitman/idiot to get guns and knives. You will never get all of the guns and knives off the street but you will get off the street will be the majority of automatic assault weapons and knives designed to kill people, and it's not like we can get rid of the nut jobs, hitmen and idiot’s who think they some sort of action man, nut jobs who want to kill just don’t give a f*** about the consequences, hitmen think they're too smart to be caught and stupidity is practically a part of human nature.
In short the only way to prevent gun crime is to stop the wrong people getting guns which involve regulation and for some guns out right banning, if you have better solution that works I wouldn't be surprised if you get a noble peace prize for your efforts in advancing psychology. The ball is in your court.
Hows that working in the UK, you have major Muslim problems to worry about.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#33 Jan 31, 2013
reeldeel wrote:
this poor sweet girl murdered by the secret service so as to further advance his satanistic gun control agenda.
I mean it's all over talk radio! Listen up people.
Dear, I don' think anyone believes your paranoia other than those who watch fux.

Yes, we need "to listen up" and figure out why our gun culture is so unintelligent, so violent and so paranoid. Keep trotting out Lapiere and Trotter but itintelligent folks want solutions. You guys think the "solution" is more guns. Ridiculous

Has bouncywouncy Limbaugh made fun of this latest murder as he did with the Newtown kids?

Location hidden

#34 Jan 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Larry you actually would condone another posters murder just because he disagrees with you? WOW! Speaks volumes of your mindset.
My words are to be taken figurativly. You read too much into your volumes.

What I should have said to that poster who alleged that Obama engineered the murder of that child, is that he voluntarily commit himself to the nearest mental hospital.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#35 Jan 31, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to have compassion for Chitown's Blacks. They robotically voted for anything with a D beside it's name on a ballot for so long that none of the Democrats have to serve their Community. In addition, billions in resources meant to make things better for the Black Community have been robbed from them and misdirected to serve the demands of the masses of illegals who politicians allowed to colonize the City over the last dozen years. The same betrayals happened in Los Angeles.
Thats the liberal mantra.

Even if a hundred have to die to save just one vote,it'll all have been worth it.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#36 Jan 31, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the liberal mantra.
Even if a hundred have to die to save just one vote,
Yes, we hope that all politicians do NOT care whether they have an A+ rating with the NRA, do not care whether they are up for reelection and do not have stocks in the gun business but think intelligently about SOLUTIONS - not votes.

We are watching ....

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#37 Jan 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Hows that working in the UK, you have major Muslim problems to worry about.
very well actually our homicide rate is 1.2 per 100,000 yours is 4.8 per 100,000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
And when you type in “number of mass shootings in the uk per year” on Google you get nothing relevant
https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbo=d&...
but when you type in “number of mass shootings in the us per year” you get shit like this “Everybody is surprised when they hear it's dozens a year," said Northeastern University criminologist James Alan Fox, who has studied mass murders. "People don't understand them. When they think of mass murders, they only think it's random."
Only “A third of mass killings didn't involve guns at all. In 15 incidents, the victims died in a fire. In 20 others, the killer used a knife or a blunt object. When guns were involved, killers were far more likely to use handguns than any other type of weapon.”(between 2006 and 2010)

By the way I got this from USA today and they try to down play mass shooting by saying “But for all the attention they receive, mass killings still accounted for only a tiny fraction — about 1%— of all the Americans who were murdered over those five years. During those five years, more died from migraines and falling out of chairs than were murdered by mass killers, according to death records kept by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Three times as many people perished from sunstroke.” I got info showing how much you suck at stopping mass shootings from an article trying to downplay mass shootings!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
You don't believe me read the links I've given you.
And what "Muslim problems" just like most Christians know better than follow the laws of the Bible so do most Muslims to the Koran, but that's a whole other can of worms and if you want to open them I'm sure I can make them I warned you.:)

“Open your eyes”

Central Florida

#38 Jan 31, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
very well actually our homicide rate is 1.2 per 100,000 yours is 4.8 per 100,000
And when you type in “number of mass shootings in the uk per year” on Google you get nothing relevant
but when you type in “number of mass shootings in the us per year” you get shit like this “Everybody is surprised when they hear it's dozens a year," said Northeastern University criminologist James Alan Fox, who has studied mass murders. "People don't understand them. When they think of mass murders, they only think it's random."
Only “A third of mass killings didn't involve guns at all. In 15 incidents, the victims died in a fire. In 20 others, the killer used a knife or a blunt object. When guns were involved, killers were far more likely to use handguns than any other type of weapon.”(between 2006 and 2010)
By the way I got this from USA today and they try to down play mass shooting by saying “But for all the attention they receive, mass killings still accounted for only a tiny fraction — about 1%— of all the Americans who were murdered over those five years. During those five years, more died from migraines and falling out of chairs than were murdered by mass killers, according to death records kept by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Three times as many people perished from sunstroke.” I got info showing how much you suck at stopping mass shootings from an article trying to downplay mass shootings!
And what "Muslim problems" just like most Christians know better than follow the laws of the Bible so do most Muslims to the Koran, but that's a whole other can of worms and if you want to open them I'm sure I can make them I warned you.:)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Isn't the UK the most violent country in the EU?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11969...

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

(Con'd in story link)

“Open your eyes”

Central Florida

#39 Jan 31, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you should watch this. You have enough issues int he UK to deal with.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#40 Jan 31, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are not so important that you are in any kind of a position to tell anyone to "STFU and sit down",....I am very sure your little band of pseudo intellectuals down at the soup kitchen fill you with all kinds of delusions of grandeur...they are ldisingenuous , you are in fact a total shithead.
No one asked you, blowhard. STFU yourself.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#41 Jan 31, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, you you KNOW I'm a hateful, stalking A-hole, Professor. Fartsack is my name, farting is my game. It's me, after all, whom everybody wants to STFU, you know it's because I'm an arrogant ass.
I know it all too well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,124,792
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Quirky 269,543
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 17 min barefoot2626 1,258
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 38 min Even Steven 477
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr no fatties 4 me 3,291
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 1 hr barefoot2626 203
Obama keeps his schedule clear to focus on Ebola 1 hr OccupyThis 13

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE