Girl who performed at Obama inauguration shot dead in Chicago park

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Hadiya Pendleton, who was shot and killed when a gunman opened fire on a group of students.

Comments
1 - 20 of 113 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
pogue mahone

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Three threads here on politics dealing with this same topic. Girl who performed at Obama inaguration shot dead in drug infested, gangsta-rap, hip-hop thug culture influenced ghetto war zone Chicago "park". Ok TOPIX. We get the picture.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Wow, she was such a beautiful soul. She was an honor student who was so excited to be involved in President Obama’s second Inauguration.

How many more of America’s Children has to gun down before the right in this country get on board with compressive gun safety reform? Chicago has some of the strictest gun measures in the nation but bordering state’s lack of gun restrictions make it possible to circumvent those laws. It is always sad when Americans are the victims of gun violence but when it is a beautiful young girl who was an honor student at the edge of the beginning of her life who just experienced the greatness of this nation’s democracy it make what happened so depressive.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, she was such a beautiful soul. She was an honor student who was so excited to be involved in President Obama’s second Inauguration.
How many more of America’s Children has to gun down before the right in this country get on board with compressive gun safety reform? Chicago has some of the strictest gun measures in the nation but bordering state’s lack of gun restrictions make it possible to circumvent those laws. It is always sad when Americans are the victims of gun violence but when it is a beautiful young girl who was an honor student at the edge of the beginning of her life who just experienced the greatness of this nation’s democracy it make what happened so depressive.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS :
There is a reason that Chicago, Camden NJ, and Detroit have so many deaths from guns and knives. It has nothing to do with guns or knives. It has to do with people deluding themselves to the point where they no longer see the problem and what the truth is. Like you , for instance. Completely missing the truth when it's right in front of you.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Chicago Hater

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Her singing wasn't that bad. Better than Knicker-Knowles lip synching.

To be born in Chicago, make it past the abortion mills, make it past the age of 10, make it to Washington to sing at knicker-king's illegal kenyan party, then get wasted a week later is typical for African America.

Lucky I live in America where we don't have to worry about shit like that.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Good thing Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I would bet my 401K that she was NOT shot and killed by. Republican voter with a registered gun....I would bet the bank she was shot by a Democratic voter, Obama supporting, non registered gun owner criminal with a rap sheet long as my car. Gun control has NOT kept guns away from the thugs and criminals that rule the streets of Chicago..and liberal Chet pounding is not going to stop it either, arresting theses thugs by the truckloads and throwing away the key might help.
Dan Salazar

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

My heart goes out to her family. Losing a promising young woman like this is sickening. Chicago has very tough gun laws. Guess making laws which "feel good" but don't actually "do any good" continues to make Democrats look like immature morons.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Killed by a gang banger from the black youth culture of violence not by someone clinging to their guns and religion.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Poor girl, my sympathies to her family and friends. This should not have happened.

Chicago, and other major American cities, need to clean up their gang problem. If it takes making gangs illegal, and arresting them on sight and prosecuting them under the RICO organized crime laws, DO it. These people roam and rampage almost with impunity in places like Chicago and LA, and what are all the 'gang task forces' DOING about it? Not enough.

Being in a gang needs to go back to being a stigma, a shameful status that deserves contempt and imprisonment - NOT something celebrated in so-called 'Hip-Hop Culture.'

And idiots on these boards need to stop making this a purely political or ideological issue, BTW. We ALL suffer from this.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet my 401K that she was NOT shot and killed by. Republican voter with a registered gun....I would bet the bank she was shot by a Democratic voter, Obama supporting, non registered gun owner criminal with a rap sheet long as my car. Gun control has NOT kept guns away from the thugs and criminals that rule the streets of Chicago..and liberal Chet pounding is not going to stop it either, arresting theses thugs by the truckloads and throwing away the key might help.
This is the kind of dumbass, partisan post I was talking about. Jesus, you'd have to be mentally deficient to post something like this. Unbe-freakin-lievable.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the kind of dumbass, partisan post I was talking about. Jesus, you'd have to be mentally deficient to post something like this. Unbe-freakin-lievable.
Somebody like you Professor Fartsack, who is on full government support with serious emotional and mental problems is NOT someone anybody is going to listen to.
pogue mahone

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think Marine Corp Pat was the biggest azzhole on Topix followed by Lawrence Wolf, however after reading this post you've overtaken them both for the number one spot. Congrats azzhole #1.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

You folks are so gullible. You act like you really don't know that the illiberalati, muslim terrorist, marxist negro you elected president had this poor sweet girl murdered by the secret service so as to further advance his satanistic gun control agenda.

I mean it's all over talk radio! Listen up people.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

reeldeel wrote:
You folks are so gullible. You act like you really don't know that the illiberalati, muslim terrorist, marxist negro you elected president had this poor sweet girl murdered by the secret service so as to further advance his satanistic gun control agenda.
I mean it's all over talk radio! Listen up people.
No it's not.

It's just right here in this stupid post.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Chicago over 40 murders in the month of January alone, 3/4 of them black on black crime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the frank honest truth hurt? Do facts produced by sociologists and statistics annoy you? Then take your head out of Obamas ass and take a hard clear look around you, and then YOU see just who is committing 99.99 percent of the gun related violence that is killing people on our city streets!!!!
DUMBASS!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody likes me, Professor, but most everyone calls me Fartsack. I'm on full government support with serious emotional and mental problems, and NOT someone anybody is going to listen to.
Aw, don't be hard on yourself, I listen....;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the frank honest truth hurt? Do facts produced by sociologists and statistics annoy you? Then take your head out of Obamas ass and take a hard clear look around you, and then YOU see just who is committing 99.99 percent of the gun related violence that is killing people on our city streets!!!!
DUMBASS!!!!!
Does the truth hurt ME? No, and that's why your posts are so painfully stupid, moron.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think Marine Corp Pat was the biggest azzhole on Topix followed by Lawrence Wolf, however after reading this post you've overtaken them both for the number one spot. Congrats azzhole #1.
If you're defending the post I attacked, ass-kisser, it's you who deserves that title. But then it's almost exactly like the kind of sewage you routinely spew on here, so no surprises there.

STFU and sit down, punk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're defending the post I attacked, ass-kisser, it's you who deserves that title. But then it's almost exactly like the kind of sewage you routinely spew on here, so no surprises there.
STFU and sit down, punk.
YOU are not so important that you are in any kind of a position to tell anyone to "STFU and sit down",....I am very sure your little band of pseudo intellectuals down at the soup kitchen fill you with all kinds of delusions of grandeur...they are ldisingenuous , you are in fact a total shithead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Barack Obama Forum right now

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,080,096
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 174,637
Senate backs new commandant for Marine Corps 14 min fatbacks x 5
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min San Dimas Republican 244,107
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 36 min ritedownthemiddle 32,061
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min ritedownthemiddle 45,795
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 51 min Abdurratln 271
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••