Obama interrupted during immigration remarks

Jun 15, 2012 Full story: Athens Banner-Herald 853

President Barack Obama responded angrily to a reporter from a conservative online publication who interrupted him during remarks on immigration in the White House Rose Garden.

Full Story

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1117 Nov 16, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the compliment on the dog....This post, perfect. Agreed.
get this out there
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1118 Nov 16, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke.

hahahahahahahahahaha
ChicagoAmerican

Alsip, IL

#1119 Nov 16, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER expect topix racists, hate-mongers, and brainwashed mental midgets to get upset over anything anyone says about the President or dishonors the office. There's never been such an outrageous show of disrespect for any White president in my lifetime....and that includes toward the draft dodging deserter that lied the country into an immoral and illegal war and blew up the economy.
You're full of crap or you were (mentally) born yesterday. GW Bush got the same treatment when he tried to traitor out America for his filthy illegal mex. The same for Clinton. Typical liberal nonsense, never let reality hold you back from an inane opinion.
spud

United States

#1120 Nov 16, 2012
ChicagoAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap or you were (mentally) born yesterday. GW Bush got the same treatment when he tried to traitor out America for his filthy illegal mex. The same for Clinton. Typical liberal nonsense, never let reality hold you back from an inane opinion.
You're absolutely right Mr. Chicago. Boehner doesn't have any idea how much heat he will take if he continues to talk stupid about persuing an amnesty. We're heading for a fiscal cliff and these idiots are talking about amnesty? They gotta get real. I know Murdock has his two most dependable butt boys out there pushing for amnesty. That would be Hannity and Krauthammer. They'll get heat too. Only the extremely naive believe these cooked up surveys that say a majority of Americans favor amnesty. These corporate media outlets might be good at picking who our presidential candidates will be but they'll find out it's a different story with their amnesty jive.
ChicagoAmerican

Alsip, IL

#1121 Nov 16, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely right Mr. Chicago. Boehner doesn't have any idea how much heat he will take if he continues to talk stupid about persuing an amnesty. We're heading for a fiscal cliff and these idiots are talking about amnesty? They gotta get real. I know Murdock has his two most dependable butt boys out there pushing for amnesty. That would be Hannity and Krauthammer. They'll get heat too. Only the extremely naive believe these cooked up surveys that say a majority of Americans favor amnesty. These corporate media outlets might be good at picking who our presidential candidates will be but they'll find out it's a different story with their amnesty jive.
I hope you're right Spud, there's a reaalllly reaallly lot of stupid f'ng unaffected liberals out there and the weak minded capitulators may defeat the Americans at some point in the next 4 years? Get ready for mexican everything including legalized drunk driving, paedophilia and public defication. These pos-in-chief and his minions will cater to their every whim.

As far as the news, I refuse to have it on in my house since it's all run by liberal a_holes.
spud

United States

#1122 Nov 17, 2012
ChicagoAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're right Spud, there's a reaalllly reaallly lot of stupid f'ng unaffected liberals out there and the weak minded capitulators may defeat the Americans at some point in the next 4 years? Get ready for mexican everything including legalized drunk driving, paedophilia and public defication. These pos-in-chief and his minions will cater to their every whim.
As far as the news, I refuse to have it on in my house since it's all run by liberal a_holes.
I share your fears Chicago. It's impossible to change the Dem. position on amnesty but we can still hope that exposing weasel turncoats like Boehner, McCain, Graham, Toomey, etc etc will force them to do the will of the people instead of following their selfish but stupid political stratagies. I'm with you on that news thing. I haven't watched news since the election and it has resulted in a real improvement in my quality of life. But like you said, right now we can only hope that American minded representatives will protect us from this crazy amnesty.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#1123 Nov 17, 2012
ChicagoAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.pbs.org/crucible/journalism.html

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#1126 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
We are losing our country to other races/religions/cultures.
You laughing it off is deceptive because you want us to think the problem is not real when, it is.
You laughing it off is manipulative because you are trying to make us forget our problems, to accomplish what you want for your group - at the expense of my group.
My group IS this country. You talk about losing your country to others? Well, it's THEIR country, too. Your paranoia and xenophobia notwithstanding, you have as much right to be here as they. The only problem is that some of us understand the concept of religious freedom, and what the founders meant by "all men are created equal". If you're scared, seek help. If you hate the country for its freedoms, there are countries which do not allow such things, try one of them. You're not better than anyone, just more bitter.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#1127 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
My group IS this country. You talk about losing your country to others? Well, it's THEIR country, too. Your paranoia and xenophobia notwithstanding, you have as much right to be here as they. The only problem is that some of us understand the concept of religious freedom, and what the founders meant by "all men are created equal". If you're scared, seek help. If you hate the country for its freedoms, there are countries which do not allow such things, try one of them. You're not better than anyone, just more bitter.
No, Terry, this is not "their country" if they are not a legal citizen. Religious freedom is a separate issue.

I personally don't care if someone worships trees, as long as he is here legally, obeys our laws and is a productive citizen.

The key is that the immigrant should in short order become a productive and lawful citizen. If he does not do that then he is unworthy of this sacred soil and needs to return to his homeland.

Fort Worth, TX

#1128 Dec 2, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Terry, this is not "their country" if they are not a legal citizen. Religious freedom is a separate issue.
I personally don't care if someone worships trees, as long as he is here legally, obeys our laws and is a productive citizen.
The key is that the immigrant should in short order become a productive and lawful citizen. If he does not do that then he is unworthy of this sacred soil and needs to return to his homeland.
Of course, you're right in regards to illegal immigrants. However, DI doesn't make those fine distinctions. His/her hatred is more general. If you're not W.A.S.P., Republican, and afraid of anyone who isn't exactly like you, then you're included in his/her "people to hate" folder.

“too hard to handle”

butler, pa

#1129 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you're right in regards to illegal immigrants. However, DI doesn't make those fine distinctions. His/her hatred is more general. If you're not W.A.S.P., Republican, and afraid of anyone who isn't exactly like you, then you're included in his/her "people to hate" folder.
Agreed.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#1130 Dec 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you have to look at in financially. Hispanics are dropping out of high school at four times the rate of white students and twice the rate of black students. 50 percent of Hispanic girls are now having kids out of wedlock and going onto welfare. 80 percent of black women have kids with no husbands to get onto welfare. So fine, you want the country to be mainly Mexicans and blacks, but, if you need a lot of highly educated people to take the good paying jobs to pay taxes, in order to keep the country going financially and that is how you get a middle class, then what to do with the majority of the Mexicans and blacks being on welfare and not paying taxes?

We just lost out on 5 million jobs we were offered in computer science and in engineering. If we cannnot fill our good paying jobs, we do not have the tax money coming in to ever pay off our debt, not even to pay the interest on the debt, which today is about $400 billion per year. If we continue to borrow money to hand out in welfare, old age welfare programs and in government pensions, our interest payment on our debt continues to go up. And, should the interest rate go up just 2 points, our debt is so big that we could easily be paying $1 trillion on interest on the debt soon enough.

Most people in the prisons come from welfare families, and the majority are Hispanic and black. So now in CA, for example, CA spends more on prisons than anything else, more than for education for the entire state. And, CA had to half way shut down its courts due to lack of money because those who commit the most crimes are on welfare so they have no money so they get free lawyers. And the more welfare you give out, the more kids are born, the more crimes are committed, so the more the courts go bankrupt and the more the prisons cost. Think of it realistically, financially.

Imagine that soon half of this country will be old people on SS and on Medicare. That alone will cost about $4-5 trillion per year. Add in having very few highly educated people paying big money into SS and Medicare, very few being home owners paying property taxes, very few working and paying federal income taxes.

In other words, if you have the majority of both the black and the Hispanic communities on tax money, on welfare and not paying income taxes nor property taxes, nor paying into SS and Medicare, AND at the same time you have half the country old people on SS and Medicare, and you continue to borrow $1 trillion a year to prop up the bankrupt states, then, you also have to somehow come up with about $4-5 trillion per year in SS and Medicare payments, what is about to happen is total financial collapse. There's no way around that.

So it may sound good to make the whites the minority. But the reality is the rich know how to move their money to avoid having it taken from them, and what you will see now is a mass exodus out of the U.S. and then it will be ONLY Hispanics and blacks on welfare not having gone to college, not able to take good paying jobs, and there won't be anyone left to pay them welfare. We are less than two years away from total financial collapse due to the changing demographics of many more old people and from the Mexicans having so many kids and them dropping out of high school and going onto welfare. Do the math, never mind the race. I don't care if they come from Mars. I care about the country going bankrupt.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1133 Dec 2, 2012

Fort Worth, TX

#1135 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
God says his children are not to mix with other religions. In biblical terms, religion means culture/race, as well as religion.
You call it racist, I call it relgious.
This country was built by white Christians, FOR white Christians. Non-whites, including a mixed mutt like you, are not the intended heirs of the US. Your ancestors did not contribute to the creation of this country.
FYI my ancestors fought in Pensylvania during the Revolutionary War. This country was built by many different cultures and populated largely in an effort to AVOID religious persecution. Truth to tell, much of the country was built by Black people. As far as being religious, isn't that the one thing that pissed Jesus off most; the religiosity of the Pharisees? You would be WAY to judgmental to be one of his followers. Hypocrisy was another of his pet peeves.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1136 Dec 4, 2012
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but you have to look at in financially. Hispanics are dropping out of high school at four times the rate of white students and twice the rate of black students. 50 percent of Hispanic girls are now having kids out of wedlock and going onto welfare. 80 percent of black women have kids with no husbands to get onto welfare. So fine, you want the country to be mainly Mexicans and blacks, but, if you need a lot of highly educated people to take the good paying jobs to pay taxes, in order to keep the country going financially and that is how you get a middle class, then what to do with the majority of the Mexicans and blacks being on welfare and not paying taxes?
We just lost out on 5 million jobs we were offered in computer science and in engineering. If we cannnot fill our good paying jobs, we do not have the tax money coming in to ever pay off our debt, not even to pay the interest on the debt, which today is about $400 billion per year. If we continue to borrow money to hand out in welfare, old age welfare programs and in government pensions, our interest payment on our debt continues to go up. And, should the interest rate go up just 2 points, our debt is so big that we could easily be paying $1 trillion on interest on the debt soon enough.
Most people in the prisons come from welfare families, and the majority are Hispanic and black. So now in CA, for example, CA spends more on prisons than anything else, more than for education for the entire state. And, CA had to half way shut down its courts due to lack of money because those who commit the most crimes are on welfare so they have no money so they get free lawyers. And the more welfare you give out, the more kids are born, the more crimes are committed, so the more the courts go bankrupt and the more the prisons cost. Think of it realistically, financially.
Imagine that soon half of this country will be old people on SS and on Medicare. That alone will cost about $4-5 trillion per year. Add in having very few highly educated people paying big money into SS and Medicare, very few being home owners paying property taxes, very few working and paying federal income taxes.
In other words, if you have the majority of both the black and the Hispanic communities on tax money, on welfare and not paying income taxes nor property taxes, nor paying into SS and Medicare, AND at the same time you have half the country old people on SS and Medicare, and you continue to borrow $1 trillion a year to prop up the bankrupt states, then, you also have to somehow come up with about $4-5 trillion per year in SS and Medicare payments, what is about to happen is total financial collapse. There's no way around that.
So it may sound good to make the whites the minority. But the reality is the rich know how to move their money to avoid having it taken from them, and what you will see now is a mass exodus out of the U.S. and then it will be ONLY Hispanics and blacks on welfare not having gone to college, not able to take good paying jobs, and there won't be anyone left to pay them welfare. We are less than two years away from total financial collapse due to the changing demographics of many more old people and from the Mexicans having so many kids and them dropping out of high school and going onto welfare. Do the math, never mind the race. I don't care if they come from Mars. I care about the country going bankrupt.
Don't blame it on Mexicans and blacks only, you white eyes are worse get away with murder and lies,....
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1137 Dec 4, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
God says his children are not to mix with other religions. In biblical terms, religion means culture/race, as well as religion.
You call it racist, I call it relgious.
This country was built by white Christians, FOR white Christians. Non-whites, including a mixed mutt like you, are not the intended heirs of the US. Your ancestors did not contribute to the creation of this country.
This country was stolen, you so call christians are very evil,learn the true history .take your white trash christianaty back to Europe.

“too hard to handle”

butler, pa

#1140 Dec 6, 2012
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>This country was stolen, you so call christians are very evil,learn the true history .take your white trash christianaty back to Europe.
Stolen? how? prove it!

Fort Worth, TX

#1142 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pharisees led the Jews, against Christians. There's no comparison as, Jewish religion was created by these Pharisees, against God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If you're going to use the bible as a resource for your racism and hatred, it might be a good idea to actually read it first. Maybe discuss your religious views with someone who has studied it in college.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1143 Dec 10, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Stolen? how? prove it!
www.mexica-movement.org educate yourself.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1144 Dec 10, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Coffee Party 305,552
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,174,274
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 16 min xxxrayted 878
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 30 min scirocco 2,473
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min SpaceBlues 50,475
The Obama oil boom 1 hr Go Blue Forever 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 183,936
More from around the web