Obama interrupted during immigration remarks

Jun 15, 2012 Full story: Athens Banner-Herald 853

President Barack Obama responded angrily to a reporter from a conservative online publication who interrupted him during remarks on immigration in the White House Rose Garden.

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#1081 Nov 6, 2012
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't makes no differ noway, girlies haint suposed to knows how to reads. You one offen tham spoilt girlies what ken read.
Iz' said, That is a fine lookin Great Dane, also that the Dane would chase a Lion, they are Lion Dogs.
Not many lions in Scandinavia. IT was actually bred to hunt bear, i believe.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#1090 Nov 10, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ashamed to say it but, you make white people look stupid.
You should crawl back into that craw-dad hole and wait for the bait.
Wells thar you cityfied Girlie youse wills find thet whens you moves tos yore one acre ins the country thet alls the peoples don't gives a dams bout the Jonesz han thet lifestiles whats you beens a leadin thet leads you into leage wiff peoples thats likes Obama han hissin ways of adoin thangs. Wes talks funny han may bes kinda ignorant, buts wes folks don't toe wiff the likes of Obame likes youns doz. Wez digs our taters han votes fer White folkes. Ken youse an yore kind say the same wiff yore smart cityfied ways offin doin thangs. Iz ah don't thinks so.
Now Girtlie how bouts you han I gets in the creek fer a little soakin. Iz bets you haint never bens in the creek wiff a country folk feller. After a romps in the creek yore self just might bees awantn my new Sweety Girlie.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#1092 Nov 12, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand what you're saying. Are you sure this isn't eubonics?
How you gonna makes it in the country if you cannot understand what country folks sez?

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#1093 Nov 12, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
Darn, I repeated myself. Sorry about that.
Here you go Girlie.......

Congratulations to the Democrats and Young People! You now own it. The next terrorist attack you own it. Can't get a job after graduation, you own it. Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it. A nuclear Iran, you own it. Bowing to the Soviet Union, you own it. Another severe recession, you own it. A volatile border with Mexico, you own it. Trouble getting good health care, you own it. Higher heath insurance costs and health care costs, you own it. No budget, you own it. Our allies mistrust, you own it. Another trillion of debt, you own it. More Benghazi situations, you own it. No one willing to join the military, you own it. Trouble getting to loan to buy a home, you own it. More dependency on food stamps, you own it. Trouble finding good employment, you own it. Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it. A World Government, you own it. The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it. A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table rather it is "Dead on Arrival", you own it. China controlling our world trade trampling all over us, you own it. Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it. A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constituion, you own it. Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it. Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it. More government corruption and lies, you own it. More toleration of extreme and fanatical Islamists, you own it. Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it. Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it. President George Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to villify and lie about. In a way I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for. Have a good day. God bless the United States!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1094 Nov 12, 2012
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go Girlie.......
Congratulations to the Democrats and Young People! You now own it. The next terrorist attack you own it. Can't get a job after graduation, you own it. Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama's EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it. A nuclear Iran, you own it. Bowing to the Soviet Union, you own it. Another severe recession, you own it. A volatile border with Mexico, you own it. Trouble getting good health care, you own it. Higher heath insurance costs and health care costs, you own it. No budget, you own it. Our allies mistrust, you own it. Another trillion of debt, you own it. More Benghazi situations, you own it. No one willing to join the military, you own it. Trouble getting to loan to buy a home, you own it. More dependency on food stamps, you own it. Trouble finding good employment, you own it. Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it. A World Government, you own it. The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it. A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table rather it is "Dead on Arrival", you own it. China controlling our world trade trampling all over us, you own it. Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it. A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constituion, you own it. Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it. Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it. More government corruption and lies, you own it. More toleration of extreme and fanatical Islamists, you own it. Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it. Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it. President George Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to villify and lie about. In a way I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for. Have a good day. God bless the United States!
Thanks for the compliment on the dog....This post, perfect. Agreed.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1095 Nov 12, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
History doesn't matter. Today, you are a Mexican citizen, invading and sinking the ship called America.
When we sink, will you go down with the ship or, swim back to Mexico?
Here to kill us, then run away like the scavenging cockroaches you are?
you sooo stupid and very ignorant . www.mexica-movement.org cry and whine all you want pendeja.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1097 Nov 12, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, Jack. I left a Bush 04' sticker on the garage door of the house I lost. Suffering the re-election of Obama has been a stress to me. I had to re-think a lot of things. Here is the post I put on all forums I post on:
With Obama's re-election, I no longer care about history. I no longer care about anyone's heritage, other the
an my own people.
You could have won the struggle against the Tidy-bowl man, I don't care.
Time is short now, none of that matters.
Obama bought those votes, with his damned obama-phone. 47% screwed 100% of America.
Chits going to happen, no matter what. I'm going to do my best to keep my white family racially pure.
I'm selling all I own and moving to the country. I don't want to be near any big cities, when the welfare runs dry.
Whoever has responded to me, take this as your answer:
Obama bought votes with hand-outs. We, every American who works and paid taxes, has paid for his re-election, we have paid for the illegal invasion and the mass legal immigration. We paid for that damned Obama phone. It was all to gain obama votes.
I am mad, as every tax-paying American should be. I went through the mourning process when I heard Obama was re-elected.
First thing I dis was to play American Pie on you tube. This IS the end of America, as we know it.
Bye-bye miss American pie - Don McClean
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I was shocked, then sad, then hopeless, then angry. I read about prohesies and such. Now, I want revenge.
Every American who pays taxes should be angry about paying for what destroys our country.
So now, I want revenge.
I think the only way we can do that, is by basically, tax=payers going on strike.
(1) Withhold taxes. Find a legal loophole that says we don't have to pay taxes for what the majority does not agree with and, stop paying.
(2) Start demanding your share of the funding. I don't know how many can do this. I am moving to the country, I have an acre of land waiting for me.
We will build a house, stop working and start collecting all of the good government benefits.
If enough of the working, tax-paying Americans start taking those freebies, who will pay for them? Entitlements will have to stop.
And, it will be good to be out of the cities, when the freebies run out. Minorities will go crazy on us, when their freebies run out.
Nothing wrong with your idea for the future. Listen, Hear, Learn.
Clupmen Jones

Beachwood, OH

#1099 Nov 12, 2012
Obama wants to 'dumbify' America to help bring it down. Another thing he's doing to bring America down is keep borrowing more and more money from the Chinese until we can't pay it back. Then China will own this country.

Fort Worth, TX

#1100 Nov 13, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I prepared a mourning speech for Obama's re-election. Want to hear it? I know you do:
With Obama's re-election, I no longer care about history. I no longer care about anyone's heritage, other the
an my own people.
You could have won the struggle against the Tidy-bowl man, I don't care.
Time is short now, none of that matters.
Obama bought those votes, with his damned obama-phone. 47% screwed 100% of America.
Chits going to happen, no matter what. I'm going to do my best to keep my white family racially pure.
I'm selling all I own and moving to the country. I don't want to be near any big cities, when the welfare runs dry.
Whoever has responded to me, take this as your answer:
Obama bought votes with hand-outs. We, every American who works and paid taxes, has paid for his re-election, we have paid for the illegal invasion and the mass legal immigration. We paid for that damned Obama phone. It was all to gain obama votes.
I am mad, as every tax-paying American should be. I went through the mourning process when I heard Obama was re-elected.
First thing I dis was to play American Pie on you tube. This IS the end of America, as we know it.
Bye-bye miss American pie - Don McClean
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I was shocked, then sad, then hopeless, then angry. I read about prohesies and such. Now, I want revenge.
Every American who pays taxes should be angry about paying for what destroys our country.
So now, I want revenge.
I think the only way we can do that, is by basically, tax=payers going on strike.
(1) Withhold taxes. Find a legal loophole that says we don't have to pay taxes for what the majority does not agree with and, stop paying.
(2) Start demanding your share of the funding. I don't know how many can do this. I am moving to the country, I have an acre of land waiting for me.
We will build a house, stop working and start collecting all of the good government benefits.
If enough of the working, tax-paying Americans start taking those freebies, who will pay for them? Entitlements will have to stop.
And, it will be good to be out of the cities, when the freebies run out. Minorities will go crazy on us, when their freebies run out.
I think you're simply an old man who is frightened of things about which he hasn't a clue. Any person with a modicum of education knows that the underlying basis for hatred is fear. Your vitriol simply erases the facade of bravado behind which you hide. Join the twenty-first century and meet some people who aren't just like you. Learning, contrary to what you may have been taught, is not a bad thing.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1101 Nov 13, 2012
Resistance to passive indoctrination is healthy with a production of alternative reasoning. ie. a learning process.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#1102 Nov 13, 2012
Clupmen Jones wrote:
Obama wants to 'dumbify' America to help bring it down. Another thing he's doing to bring America down is keep borrowing more and more money from the Chinese until we can't pay it back. Then China will own this country.
Not me.

I'm the owner.

Maybe I'll just cut my employees' wages or replace 'em with others willing to work for less money.
No benefits, no job security, and maybe I'll harass a few of the ladies, ah heck, just fire anyone who isn't a hot babe less than 30 years old.

After all, in the pursuit of increased profits and my pleasure as an owner all things are honorable and just. It's my business, so why should I not be able to fire anyone I want and replace them with young friendly single mothers who really, really, really, need that job.

Heck, what was I thinking ?

The Right Wingers are right. Employees are cattle, replaceable cattle at that.

I see the light.

It's good to be king without any moral or legal obligation to treat employees as anything other than tools to increase my profit, to be thrown out whenever I choose.

Thanks for showing me that employees exist for my pleasure and profit, and it's my duty to use them, abuse them, and discard them on a whim.

This is a great day !

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#1103 Nov 13, 2012
texmex wrote:
<quoted text> you sooo stupid and very ignorant . www.mexica-movement.org cry and whine all you want pendeja.
Great post.

Isn't it astounding how the development of the Internet makes it possible to obtain primary sources that have information not yet "spun" or "abridged".

This post is so enlightening and refreshing I am online now buying 3 more "WikiLeaks" T-Shirts as Christmas gifts to support those who disseminate complete and accurate information.
I hope they have extra-large.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1104 Nov 13, 2012
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me.
I'm the owner.
Maybe I'll just cut my employees' wages or replace 'em with others willing to work for less money.
No benefits, no job security, and maybe I'll harass a few of the ladies, ah heck, just fire anyone who isn't a hot babe less than 30 years old.
After all, in the pursuit of increased profits and my pleasure as an owner all things are honorable and just. It's my business, so why should I not be able to fire anyone I want and replace them with young friendly single mothers who really, really, really, need that job.
Heck, what was I thinking ?
The Right Wingers are right. Employees are cattle, replaceable cattle at that.
I see the light.
It's good to be king without any moral or legal obligation to treat employees as anything other than tools to increase my profit, to be thrown out whenever I choose.
Thanks for showing me that employees exist for my pleasure and profit, and it's my duty to use them, abuse them, and discard them on a whim.
This is a great day !
You probably missed all the good ones. They all married Obama. It will be hard to get them away now.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#1106 Nov 13, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You probably missed all the good ones. They all married Obama. It will be hard to get them away now.
Food for thought...It's actually very public information. Lacking pictures and action, it's just not clamorous enough for the idiot tube. A talking head reporting on currency is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Iran "suddenly" experienced double digit inflation PLUS when the rial, it's currency, dropped in value on the world market after it was expelled by the exchange(s), which is more or less a clearing house for business transactions. Goods, including weapons of war, became not only more expensive, but harder to purchase because so few will accept it's currency. Other countries do however, accept their oil which slides through the embargo with ease and that's keeping them going - barely.

Who "caused" the expulsion? Talk is that an obscure, four person lobbying company outside the belt somehow worked it's magic, in secret. Who financed them - we'll probably never know.

Ahmadinejad has publicly stated that "the attack" on its economy has been crippling, and of course he blames America, but a historical fact remains, if a nation can not feed itself or find a way to pay for a war, it can not go to war. But that applies to a WW II type conflict. War has changed. Even Iran's nuclear capability has been seriously hampered because it can no longer afford the cost of development, testing and deployment of weapon systems.

Here's a place to start reading up on the subject. You might also ask your stock broker about it.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10 ...

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#1111 Nov 14, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You own a business and you hire illegals, to abuse them?
Naw, iz don't want to abuse them illegals, iz would just like to set traps fer them, han ketch them han nail them to trees han skin'm. Thet dark skin would make good lamp shades fer night lights. Just think how many white folks would buy one offin them lamps. Whys iz would bes rich in just a little whiles. ROTFL

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#1112 Nov 14, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cool. You're blaming it on Dems and Libs, as you should be.
Those are the azzholes that got Obama re-elected, who made gay marriage acceptable, whoo impoted millions of foreigners to take our jobs.
Justice, is that Sandy got them back for us.
What is wrong, is that all electoral votes are located in democrat country. They have a monopoly on elections.
The problem the American public has is that we can't see it happening on the evening news-casts."
There is the problem in the first place.
Waaay too much news-casts!!!!
There are too many armchair soldiers now that it's completely rediculous, where they are trying to analyze and dissect the military and its actions.
The public doesen't need to know everything that is happening in a time of War.
THAT'S why all of the problems exist is because of what the public sees and hears by critical incorrect doctored up journalistic reports.
Let the Joint Chiefs of Staff do their jobs without interference and misguided interpretations by hyped up newscastrs and educated idiot civilians.
GET REAL.
You all better be praising and patting the Military on the back as you wouldn't be able to even say what you say on here today if it hadn't been for them and the ones who fought and died in these WARS.
GIVE ME A BREAK!

“Shoots a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#1113 Nov 14, 2012
At best this country is now facing the possibility, some say probability, of another recession, one twice as bad as the last one. At worst, a depression so severe that the country could actually fall, much like the USSR did. The circumstances are almost parallel.

Already the working man or woman is going to get hit with a $45 to $245 PER MONTH bite out of their paycheck. That's a foregone conclusion. Both sides of the aisle agree that it's going to happen because they want the money.

But that's nothing compared to the expiring Bush tax breaks. Our taxes could easily go up 17 to 30%. The wealthy, 5 to 8%.

Compounding the perfect storm is the $1 trillion sequestered spending cuts BOTH parties agreed to. That can could be kicked down the road but by February, the House will also have to borrow another roughly $500 billion to keep the wheels of government greased.

Obama can't do a thing about it. Romney would not have been able to either. It's all in the hands of Congress, specifically the House, more exact, the House Ways and Means Committee and one man....

... a Republican, from the 4th Congressional District of Michigan. His name is Dave Camp. If you've never heard of him, or haven't been paying attention, or if you're just plain stupid, look him up on Google.

Get used to the idea of double-digit inflation!

Fort Worth, TX

#1114 Nov 14, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, Im not an old man.
Two, what is fear that is grounded? Fear of losing my country, is not a hallucination. It is real. You laughing it off, doesn't show I'm wrong - it just shows your deceptive nature and your lack of credence. You are attempting to manipulate the truth.
Why are you trying to deceive us?
To whom are you losing your country? And how is my laughing it off(I wasn't laughing, but) deceptive and/or manipulative?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1115 Nov 14, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You probably missed all the good ones. They all married Obama. It will be hard to get them away now.
Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#1116 Nov 14, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min GOPidiots 1,152,972
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 8 min hELMS 330
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 8 min tha Professor 558
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Fed Up Again 292,674
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 12 min Foster 26
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,696
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 19 min xxxrayted 553