Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70645 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70744 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Another claim without proof. Straight out of the liberal atheist playbook.
You don't believe. We knew that before the first pope loon.
No evidence. No accountable position of belief. Dismissed. Next!
I have a Dragon living in my attic.

It is invisible, and untouchable-- and only comes out when nobody is looking.

You exclaim: "that is silly".

Yes. Yes it is.... now.... think about it for a sec: so is your god, equally silly...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#70745 Apr 6, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
You're replies to John have been accurate honest and sincere. Unfortunately this will fall on deaf ears with John.
Mohn is severely addicted to religion and has a profound hatred of atheists.
I belive he has a mental disorder which manifests itself with an inflated sense of his own importance and a deep need for admiration.
Behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
I tend to agree with you and you have expressed it more eloquently than I could have.:)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#70746 Apr 6, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>If not for theists the World Trade Center (among 100's of thousands of other examples) would still be standing and those thousand's of American lives would not have been taken. Religion is killing the planet. Of course, every day more and more people are seeing religion for what it is, a fairy tale that has lost it's usefulness. Some day it will die.(I hope)
It will die, but the question is will it be soon enough to correct the damage that it is has done to the world.
John

United States

#70749 Apr 6, 2013
This is all disbelief and liberal talking points.
What do you believe?
John

United States

#70750 Apr 6, 2013
Oh, the eloquence LOL. Pseudointellectual wordsmiths. No evidence. No answers to my questions exposing you. No accountable position of belief. This is bizarre behavior but I will stick around to see how long you will try to make your nothing relevant.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Redding, CA

#70751 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
What do you believe?
Bob believes in invisible dragons...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70752 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
What do you believe?
I believe you are a demonstrated idiot.

I believe you are also hateful in the extreme; your bigotry extends to many others in the world, but especially to everyone who doesn't buy into your hateful delusions.

I believe you have been shown to be an uneducated moron.

I believe you actually think that the ReThuglicans give a sh7t about.... you. When reality suggests that the only thing ReThuglicans give a sh7t about, is the top 1%. Which you clearly are not a member of.

I believe you are uneducated, and likely never completed high school.

Shall I go on?
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

#70753 Apr 6, 2013
Genesis Wasn't The Creation Of The Universe - It Was The Creation Of Self Awareness...

http://nationalrepublicantrust.com/images/Cor...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#70754 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Another claim without proof. Straight out of the liberal atheist playbook.
You don't believe. We knew that before the first pope loon.
No evidence. No accountable position of belief. Dismissed. Next!
nothing to believe in as yet.

you should go back to bible thumping under another name, that was funny!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Redding, CA

#70755 Apr 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing to believe in as yet.

you should go back to bible thumping under another name, that was funny!
I don't see you challenge his argument, scooter!
John

United States

#70756 Apr 6, 2013
So it is nothing LOL. That took five years and tens of thousands of posts. Lmao, thank you.

Bob believes in invisible dragons and avoidance.

Why won't you have sex with men Bob? Perhaps you were conditioned by our societal norms. Get naked and see what happens. You owe yourself that. Unless you hate. Do you hate gays Bob?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#70757 Apr 6, 2013
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
he has no argument, his cult has already been proven to be based on lies, and his god has been proven to be a myth...

he has nothing but his cult.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#70758 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It will die, but the question is will it be soon enough to correct the damage that it is has done to the world.
I doubt it, but I hope so.
John

United States

#70759 Apr 6, 2013
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers! I guess I just haven't posted it enough. I will correct that.
Imhotep

Winter Garden, FL

#70760 Apr 6, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Imhotep was a follower of God, a black Jewish believer, so his name similarity is just funny.
Wrong

You know nothing of history I suggest you visit the library for post such stupididity.

Learn something about Imhotep.

Imhotep, Doctor, Architect, High Priest, Scribe and Vizier to King Djoser

Of the non royal population of Egypt, probably one man is known better than all others. So successful was Imhotep (Imhetep, Greek Imouthes) that he is one of the world's most famous ancients, and his name, if not his true identity, has been made even more famous by various mummy movies. Today, the world is probably much more familiar with his name than that of his principal king, Djoser.

Imhotep, who's name means "the one that comes in peace". existed as a mythological figure in the minds of most scholars until the end of the nineteenth century when he was established as a real historical person.

He was the world's first named architect who built Egypt's first pyramid, is often recognized as the world's first doctor, a priest,. scribe, sage, poet, astrologer, and a vizier and chief minister, though this role is unclear, to Djoser (reigned 26302611 BC), the second king of Egypt's third dynasty. He may have lived under as many as four kings.

An inscription on one of that kings statues gives us Imhotep's titles as the "chancellor of the king of lower Egypt", the "first one under the king", the "administrator of the great mansion", the "hereditary Noble", the "high priest of Heliopolis", the "chief sculptor", and finally the "chief carpenter".

Jesus On the other hand there's no evidence to support this individual existed outside of the book known as the BuyBull
John

United States

#70761 Apr 6, 2013
No historical Jesus? You know nothing of history. I suggest you visit the library for posting such stupidity. I'm not going down this rabbit hole either. I've proven several of you liars and you just keep on marching.

Who else shall we scrub from history?

You have brought nothing from your first post to last.

What do you believe?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70762 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
So it is nothing LOL. That took five years and tens of thousands of posts. Lmao, thank you.
Bob believes in invisible dragons and avoidance.
Why won't you have sex with men Bob? Perhaps you were conditioned by our societal norms. Get naked and see what happens. You owe yourself that. Unless you hate. Do you hate gays Bob?
I believe you are a demonstrated idiot.

I believe you are also hateful in the extreme; your bigotry extends to many others in the world, but especially to everyone who doesn't buy into your hateful delusions.

I believe you have been shown to be an uneducated moron.

I believe you actually think that the ReThuglicans give a sh7t about.... you. When reality suggests that the only thing ReThuglicans give a sh7t about, is the top 1%. Which you clearly are not a member of.

I believe you are uneducated, and likely never completed high school.

Shall I go on?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70763 Apr 6, 2013
John wrote:
No historical Jesus?
Correct: there is zero secular support for a historical jewsus.

None.

All that there is? Is considered fraud, and added much later.

But even if it wasn't? It's too late: 120 years too late.

So no-- there was no historical jewsus.

I believe you are an idiot.
John

United States

#70764 Apr 6, 2013
Yes, go on with you whackadoodle libspeak. You hate gays. What's the point of proving you a liar yet one more time.

Two-time Obama voter and apologist. 90 million out of the labor force. Misery index at record levels.

Every side you choose is the wrong one.

Yes, do go on. You're a useful idiot.

Nothing about atheism whatsoever. These loons don't even hide their bigotry. You will be driven back. Keep pushing.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#70768 Apr 6, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are a bigot, and your derogatory reference to Jews is because you are a self hating gay.
Please explain how secularism has anything to do with historical records. Do you drive a secular car or live in a secular trailer?
How odd, the entire construct of evolution is derived from much later and in most cases, the claim is 11 billion years later.
I believe that an idiot enters into the room at the very singular time that you enter, respectfully.
So no evidence of god then. Just checking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Dick see o ary 1,601,331
News Election tampering by Russia still without evid... 10 min Dee Dee Dee 26
News The news media love America. The government, no... 15 min FormerParatrooper 62
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... (Jun '15) 41 min southern at heart 365
News Trump, top Democrats reach deal on DACA immigrants 51 min Retribution 76
News DACA recipients question future 1 hr southern at heart 212
More from around the web