Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70650 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68041 Feb 12, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Witness the irony of a True Believerô trying to criticize his superiors.
I love it!
This godbot cannot spell--but is critical of someone's vocabulary.
LOL!
The only difference between you and a bucket of crap is the bucket.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68042 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
See!?! no w you sound so much better! you are talking about what you know.

everyone on this site can agree that BBSting knows shit!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#68043 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like unkind speech to me!
"So get rid of all evil behavior. Be done with all deceit, hypocrisy, jealousy, and all unkind speech." 1 Peter 2:1
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68044 Feb 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>How 'bout the clear fossil record that proves it?
Proves what? Get your nothing out of here!
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68045 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
Antitheists have no real way to measure evidence. Using their own standards has gotten them zero evidence. I've asked this many times before. It is ignored by the stumpees.
How does a nothing decide which is most or least likely: something from nothing, always was, prime mover. Show your work loons and make sure it adheres to your limiting paramaters.
Now rather than get bogged down in quibbling over what the standard for evidence is. Which is generous of me considering the hypocrisy of you bigots. I've suggested you make the case for your nothing and I'll make the case for my something. It's your forum and you can't even feign substance. The arguments for a prime mover scare you to death.
That's ok, I enjoy exposing your quackery.
Atheism exposed 101.

St. Croix valley

#68047 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves evolution. proves your mythical god rehashed from hundreds of previous gods is just a man-made ruse to run the cult...

Location hidden

#68048 Feb 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Proves evolution. proves your mythical god rehashed from hundreds of previous gods is just a man-made ruse to run the cult...
Dead head atheists are looking for --> real <-- intellectuals to join their push to convert America, but not to worry. You're safe.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#68049 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see the a difference when science rewrites its theories all the time.
Science has to rewrite their theories because science is constantly getting proof. Theories either get disproven or proven depending on the physical evidence that is found, new or old.

Have you taken a science class before? This is pretty common knowledge for people that have taken anykind of science class.

Taipei, Taiwan

#68050 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet atheists are on the march in America trying to convert folks to their way of thinking using a collection of scientific fables, inferences and opinion.
And yet religious people are trying to convert the rest of the world and trying to make themselves more important to the world by thinking they are better than everyone else just because they believe that they have the right to change the world for everyone else because they believe in faith, miracles and a high poweer that does not exist in a modern world that solely believes in "if I see it, Ill believe it."

Oh shit!!! I can do this too.

Taipei, Taiwan

#68051 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Fossils proove more for science than anything you religious retards will ever have.

St. Croix valley

#68052 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead head atheists are looking for --> real <-- intellectuals to join their push to convert America, but not to worry. You're safe.
never considered myself an atheist....

any other totally incorrect stements you'd like to put out there?

United States

#68053 Feb 12, 2013
He does that a lot and I mean like all the time. You gotta wonder if it's an act because I don't see how someone could really be that stupid.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, as i reapeated nothing.
you really don't understand what you are talking about, do you?
and no, that is not an ad hominem, it is a statement of the facts you just proved...

Location hidden

#68054 Feb 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>never considered myself an atheist....
any other totally incorrect stements you'd like to put out there?
Do you believe in God? If you don't, you're an atheist.

Location hidden

#68055 Feb 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
He does that a lot and I mean like all the time. You gotta wonder if it's an act because I don't see how someone could really be that stupid.
<quoted text>
I think my message is clear. When you can solve the mystery of how something can come from nothing then you can ask for evidence of God. Until then, shut you freakin'pie hole.

St. Croix valley

#68056 Feb 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
no, no...i meet people that stupid all the time...sadly.

he's just repeating crap he's heard, he doesn't really understand any of it. classic parrot syndrom...

remember George Carlin's prophetic words..."think how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that!"

St. Croix valley

#68057 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in God? If you don't, you're an atheist.
it's not even an issue until there is something to suggest it should be brought up.

are you an a-easterbunniest?

i don't even consider the idea of a god, gods or goddesses to be a serious idea. why should anyone?

Location hidden

#68058 Feb 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's not even an issue until there is something to suggest it should be brought up.
are you an a-easterbunniest?
i don't even consider the idea of a god, gods or goddesses to be a serious idea. why should anyone?
In other words, you lied. You're an atheist.

United States

#68059 Feb 12, 2013
Carlin was indeed was the man and is missed by many. His words ring true with idiots like that.

Perhaps I am overly optimistic, I hate to think he is really that ignorant but his posts speak for themselves.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, no...i meet people that stupid all the time...sadly.
he's just repeating crap he's heard, he doesn't really understand any of it. classic parrot syndrom...
remember George Carlin's prophetic words..."think how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that!"

St. Croix valley

#68060 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you lied. You're an atheist.
if you need a label, you can use which ever one you wish.

I lied about nothing. let's face it, your made up god doesn't iven make it into the realm of real discussion for sane people...

St. Croix valley

#68061 Feb 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Carlin was indeed was the man and is missed by many. His words ring true with idiots like that.
Perhaps I am overly optimistic, I hate to think he is really that ignorant but his posts speak for themselves.
<quoted text>
Religious cults generall dissuade their inductees from gaining knowledge. he sounds like most cult members, able to only parrot what he has been told...

reprogramming may be too late...one can only hope for him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden associates resume discussion about presid... 4 min District 9 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,264,546
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... 8 min barefoot2626 122
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 13 min Mitts Gold Plated... 40
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 21 min Synque 103
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 38 min barefoot2626 132
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 49 min RayOne 2,890
More from around the web