Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70650 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

United States

#64046 Aug 29, 2012
There you don't go again Drew. I'm still waiting for your example of evidence in this arena. Since we disagree on what is evidence define your nothing and we can get on with it. My something vs your ???? I've already exposed that nothing is evidence to you. There must be some other reason you loons have a forum about nothing.

Still stumped huh buddy? At least your among friends. Silly as they are.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64047 Aug 29, 2012
John wrote:
I'm still waiting for your example of evidence in this arena.
I gave you an example. You aren't willing to define "the arena", so until you do, you're obviously not going to be happy with any example you're given.
John wrote:
Since we disagree on what is evidence
We do? Tell us what evidence is, John. Oh, right, you don't want to do that. You were given the opportunity numerous times to provide the criteria for evidence, and you ran away quickly each and every time.

You'll do it again. I predict that you cannot give us any criteria for evidence. So you're not interested in any debate, John.

You're just an Internet troll.
John

United States

#64048 Aug 29, 2012
Your example was absurd. Tell the folks what it was LOL. Why are you asking what the arena is three years into this. Face it. You have mo intention of providing evidence. You have no intention of acknowledging the hypocrisy you cling to.

Save the predictions stumpee. I asked a simple question three years ago and am unconcerned with your feeble attempts to avoid accountability. Something from.nothing is illogical. I have submitted my accountable position and am prepared to debate what I think are reasons and evidence for holding such a belief.

You go ahead and argue the meaning of "THE." Unbelievable. Just like your nothing.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

United States

#64049 Aug 29, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,500 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Tampa, FL

#64050 Aug 29, 2012
I gave you an example. You aren't willing to define "the arena", so until you do, you're obviously not going to be happy with any example you're given.
John wrote:
Your example was absurd. Tell the folks what it was
It was the Eiffel Tower. Tell us why it was "absurd", John?
John wrote:
Why are you asking what the arena is three years into this.
Because you never seem able to define what "the arena" is when asked. I ask you again: Define the arena.

I predict you'll run away.

Tell us what evidence is, John. Oh, right, you don't want to do that. You were given the opportunity numerous times to provide the criteria for evidence, and you ran away quickly each and every time.

You'll do it again. I predict that you cannot give us any criteria for evidence. So you're not interested in any debate, John. You're just an Internet troll.
John wrote:
Save the predictions
Why should I save them, John? When I predict that you won't define "the arena", I'm always right. When I predict that you won't tell us what was "absurd" about my example, I'm always right. When I predict that you won't provide any criteria for evidence, I'm always right. When I predict that you'll provide no evidence for your claim, I'm always right.
John wrote:
I have submitted my accountable position
No, John, you haven't. A position is not "accountable" if you're unable to provide any evidence to support it. You're unable. Therefore, your position is not accountable.

Let us know when you're willing to account for it. Until then, you're just another Internet troll.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#64051 Aug 29, 2012
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,500 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Evidence of what?
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64052 Aug 29, 2012
Nothing begets nothing Drew. Your attempts to steer the conversation are dull bit revealing.

How do you believe the universe began/always was? Now, I asked that three years ago and you continue to do anything but answer in a relevant way.

Make sure you don't skip steps. Make sure your evidence meets the crieria you hold others to.

Looking forward to more transparent games from you. Still nothing about atheism in the atheism forum. This is more ridiculous but just as nonexistent as an Obama budget.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64053 Aug 29, 2012
How does Drew quantify evidence? Hmm. For instance what is most/least likely: nothing, something, always was. Show your work Drew. I don't bother with your questions until you answer what I asked for years ago. Not because I can't but because you are avoiding, badly I might add your nothing.

Thanks for nothing bigot. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Works every time.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#64054 Aug 29, 2012
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of his existence.
3. There is no god.

“There is no god.”

USA

#64055 Aug 29, 2012
John wrote:
How does Drew quantify evidence? Hmm. For instance what is most/least likely: nothing, something, always was. Show your work Drew. I don't bother with your questions until you answer what I asked for years ago. Not because I can't but because you are avoiding, badly I might add your nothing.
Thanks for nothing bigot. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Works every time.
Seems to me it should be, stump john ask him a question. Can you not answer a question yourself?

Tampa, FL

#64056 Aug 29, 2012
John wrote:
Nothing begets nothing
You've produced nothing. And so what do you expect to beget, John?
John wrote:
How do you believe the universe began/always was?
I don't, John. Scientists are still investigating. At this point, we don't know. I'm making no claim that the Universe began in any particular way or that it has always existed. And because I'm making no claim, no evidence is needed.

Now, you, on the other hand, are making a claim for a "prime mover". You even claim to be "accountable" for that position. But when you are asked for evidence, you go silent. That's not accountability. That's "I've got nothing". We know, John. But you won't admit it.

Tampa, FL

#64057 Aug 29, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Can you not answer a question yourself?
John never answers questions. He just posts the same drivel, repeatedly. He is an Internet troll.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#64058 Aug 29, 2012
Stop feeding the trolls.

Without the attention he slowly drops off to about a post every week or so instead of every day.

“There is no god.”

USA

#64059 Aug 29, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
John never answers questions. He just posts the same drivel, repeatedly. He is an Internet troll.
Thanks.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64060 Aug 29, 2012
The sum total of your posts/forum is absolutely zero evidence or accountable position. That's certainly strange to have a forum about nothing. Unless of course this is a ruse to marginalize believers. That's when I offer to debate my something vs ???????. Oh yeah, you bigots don't ever get around to it.

So, we still have a forum about nothing and no evidence at all. This is fascinating. I will stick around and continue to expose you.

Feel free to innundate the forum with lies, side issues, and assorted nonsense. I'm still waiting for an accountable position or silence since you acknowledge you have no evidence or claim.

My claim that you have no evidence you hold others accountable to have been met. My claim that you have no rational, logical way to quantiify evidence has been met. My claim that there is more evidence of a prime mover vs whatever accountable position of belief you choose to submit remains. I guess you still want me to debate nothing LOL.

Nothing Bless

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64062 Aug 29, 2012
John wrote:
The sum total of your posts/forum is absolutely zero evidence or accountable position. That's certainly strange to have a forum about nothing. Unless of course this is a ruse to marginalize believers. That's when I offer to debate my something vs ???????. Oh yeah, you bigots don't ever get around to it.
So, we still have a forum about nothing and no evidence at all. This is fascinating. I will stick around and continue to expose you.
Feel free to innundate the forum with lies, side issues, and assorted nonsense. I'm still waiting for an accountable position or silence since you acknowledge you have no evidence or claim.
My claim that you have no evidence you hold others accountable to have been met. My claim that you have no rational, logical way to quantiify evidence has been met. My claim that there is more evidence of a prime mover vs whatever accountable position of belief you choose to submit remains. I guess you still want me to debate nothing LOL.
Nothing Bless
Don't cry john, just accept there's no heaven.

Since: Sep 09

Auburn, GA

#64063 Aug 29, 2012
John wrote:
Nothing Bless
When was the last time you had a mental checkup? May be time for a follow up visit.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#64064 Aug 29, 2012
No he can't. Hell he ran away screaming from my simple yes or no question! That stumped him!

He has already said he has no intention of answering any questions or having a meaningful dialogue with anyone. He just wants to bark his trolling nonsense and run away.
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me it should be, stump john ask him a question. Can you not answer a question yourself?
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64065 Aug 30, 2012
You loons have a chance for meaningful dialogue. I don't debate nothing. I've already exposed you the few times you even attempted something substantive on your own.

Let's have a debate. I will debate there is mote evidence of something larger than us being responsible for the universe than nothing LOL. Of course you bigots have avoided an actual debate for years.

This forum is unnecessary. You don't believe and nothing is evidence to you. Ok, now what?

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64066 Aug 30, 2012
John wrote:
I don't debate nothing.
Correct, it's better if you simply f*ck off because of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 336,997
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... 12 min barry 130
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dale 194,823
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min PolakPotrafi 1,265,045
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 23 min RustyS 141
News Iran deal foes spend big, get little so far 24 min discocrisco 1
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 1 hr goonsquad 115
More from around the web