Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70638 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#64058 Aug 29, 2012
Stop feeding the trolls.

Without the attention he slowly drops off to about a post every week or so instead of every day.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#64059 Aug 29, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
John never answers questions. He just posts the same drivel, repeatedly. He is an Internet troll.
Thanks.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64060 Aug 29, 2012
The sum total of your posts/forum is absolutely zero evidence or accountable position. That's certainly strange to have a forum about nothing. Unless of course this is a ruse to marginalize believers. That's when I offer to debate my something vs ???????. Oh yeah, you bigots don't ever get around to it.

So, we still have a forum about nothing and no evidence at all. This is fascinating. I will stick around and continue to expose you.

Feel free to innundate the forum with lies, side issues, and assorted nonsense. I'm still waiting for an accountable position or silence since you acknowledge you have no evidence or claim.

My claim that you have no evidence you hold others accountable to have been met. My claim that you have no rational, logical way to quantiify evidence has been met. My claim that there is more evidence of a prime mover vs whatever accountable position of belief you choose to submit remains. I guess you still want me to debate nothing LOL.

Nothing Bless

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64062 Aug 29, 2012
John wrote:
The sum total of your posts/forum is absolutely zero evidence or accountable position. That's certainly strange to have a forum about nothing. Unless of course this is a ruse to marginalize believers. That's when I offer to debate my something vs ???????. Oh yeah, you bigots don't ever get around to it.
So, we still have a forum about nothing and no evidence at all. This is fascinating. I will stick around and continue to expose you.
Feel free to innundate the forum with lies, side issues, and assorted nonsense. I'm still waiting for an accountable position or silence since you acknowledge you have no evidence or claim.
My claim that you have no evidence you hold others accountable to have been met. My claim that you have no rational, logical way to quantiify evidence has been met. My claim that there is more evidence of a prime mover vs whatever accountable position of belief you choose to submit remains. I guess you still want me to debate nothing LOL.
Nothing Bless
Don't cry john, just accept there's no heaven.

Since: Sep 09

Auburn, GA

#64063 Aug 29, 2012
John wrote:
Nothing Bless
When was the last time you had a mental checkup? May be time for a follow up visit.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#64064 Aug 29, 2012
No he can't. Hell he ran away screaming from my simple yes or no question! That stumped him!

He has already said he has no intention of answering any questions or having a meaningful dialogue with anyone. He just wants to bark his trolling nonsense and run away.
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me it should be, stump john ask him a question. Can you not answer a question yourself?
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64065 Aug 30, 2012
You loons have a chance for meaningful dialogue. I don't debate nothing. I've already exposed you the few times you even attempted something substantive on your own.

Let's have a debate. I will debate there is mote evidence of something larger than us being responsible for the universe than nothing LOL. Of course you bigots have avoided an actual debate for years.

This forum is unnecessary. You don't believe and nothing is evidence to you. Ok, now what?

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64066 Aug 30, 2012
John wrote:
I don't debate nothing.
Correct, it's better if you simply f*ck off because of that.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64067 Aug 30, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,520 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#64068 Aug 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that all religions are true and that they have no contradictions?
All religions are fakes
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#64069 Aug 30, 2012
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,500 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Science and religions can never be united.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#64070 Aug 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of his existence.
3. There is no god.
There was never a god.
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#64071 Aug 30, 2012
John wrote:
Nothing Bless
There was never the faintest idea of a "prime mover"
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#64072 Aug 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no god, no heaven, no hell and so on.
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#64073 Aug 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No heaven and no hell and so on.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64074 Aug 30, 2012
Henry will fit right in here. Thank you for your disbelief and nothing substantive.

Do you loons get a playbook lol? Stand for nothing-check. Vote Obama despite the horrific performance- check. Attack and marginalize if you don't agree- check

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Say hello to Henry, Stumpvilles newest resident.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#64075 Aug 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have stuck to poems because he obviously didn't understand what justice is or was.
He also didn't know what evidence was either, considering he believes in a god that isn't real and has no evidence for it being true or real.
People who corrupt justice need to be sued and ousted from systems that are there to be fair and just, not a bunch of biased creationist liars.
The day you handed over justice to the mentally ill people who believe in god, was the day you abandoned reality.
There was never any god!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#64076 Aug 30, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the fact that the Paulites don't like him, either.
All religions are either fakes or lies.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64077 Aug 30, 2012
My name is Henry I have no evidence for anything. That should cover it. Just for fun though prove your two claims. You can't, but that won't stop your nothing now will it?

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Another one bites the dust LOL.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#64078 Aug 30, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"Sleep With One Eye Open"
by ~ JOHN KAY
Watch out behind you, down the alley
You hear my foot steps closing in?
Look all around, there ain't nobody
No sign of life, to save your skin
Now you might make it to your door step
But I'll still get you in the end
Lock all the doors, lock all your windows
Bring home your children from the park
I'm in the shadows waiting for you
Yes can't you hear your bull dog bark?
I'm what you fear most in your nightmares
When you lie shakin' in the dark
Sleep with one eye open
And one hand on the gun
In dreams I'm right behind you
As you run and run and run
I am your misbegotten seed
Growing wild outside your gate
I strike at everything you love
With blinding and jealous rage
I'm the unspoken that you hide from
I'm what your children may become
I kill without reason
Without pity or regret
I'll leave you holding nothing
But crushing emptiness
And your walls, they won't hide you
From the haunting and the dread
And your god, he won't find you
As you pray and pray to see me dead
Yeah I might die tomorrow
Might catch a bullet in the brain
You may strap me to the deathbed
And stick the needle in my vein
But by the time you dig my grave
A hundred more will take my place
Sorry but there never was the faintest idea of any god. Very sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Closings set in NYC cop's trial in deadly stair... 12 min Cordwainer Trout 17
News Gingrich: GE 'clever' to avoid corporate taxes (May '11) 13 min Legal Polygamy 133
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min OzRitz 1,348,304
News Will Hillary Clinton Go to Jail? 34 min DR X 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min The Sin City Cat 370,954
News Axelrod: Clinton should look inward over struggles 47 min Legal Polygamy 66
News Barry and the Pirates 50 min Ritual Habitual 2
More from around the web