Rush Limbaugh takes heat for calling ...

Rush Limbaugh takes heat for calling college student a 'slut'

There are 4519 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Rush Limbaugh takes heat for calling college student a 'slut'. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

Rush Limbaugh drew fire Friday from many directions, including President Barack Obama, for his depiction of a college student as a "slut" because she testified before Congress about the need for contraceptive coverage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#2401 Apr 2, 2012
Liberals SUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, they've hired a foul mouthed 9 yr. old at msnbc ! Good fit.
Great match for all the lying inbreds on Faux News and the various right wing radio "ENTERTAINERS"!

I am just an entertainer....I am just joking around...don't you have a sense of humor?

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#2402 Apr 2, 2012
LoveInTheFamily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the Right has no problem working for what they want. Unlike the Left, with their hands out waiting for someone else to fill them.
Yet another assumption laid out by the right wing "entertainers"!! You follow like a good little sheep! But yet none of these entertainers influence you!

So...you are a racist and a bigot right?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2403 Apr 2, 2012
SgtRock101 wrote:
Marxist Obama..........that's rich. Use adjectives much?.....Bwahahahahahah. Unemployed in Las Vegas???? Bwahahahahahahah!!!! Just go on down to the local Home Depot and wait around the parking lot. The humility will do ya some good.........Bwahahahahahaha <quoted text>
Obama aides defend Russia over Romney...Well, at least the libs donít hide where their loyalty is.

William Ayers:'I get up every morning thinking ... today I'm gonna end capitalism', YES YES BILL, WE KNOW YOU SAID YOU DIDNíT GO FAR ENOUGH WHEN YOU BOMBED THE GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS AND KILLED AMERICIANS. It shows how close you and your Marxist friends like Obama really are hell bent to destroy the US.

Paris

#2404 Apr 2, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great match for all the lying inbreds on Faux News and the various right wing radio "ENTERTAINERS"!
I am just an entertainer....I am just joking around...don't you have a sense of humor?
TOP OBAMA CAMPAIGN DONOR CHARGED WITH FRAUD, same o, same o.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#2405 Apr 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>TOP OBAMA CAMPAIGN DONOR CHARGED WITH FRAUD, same o, same o.
AND ON RECORD NOT ONE RIGHT WINGER EVER CHARGED WITH WRONG DOING!!! NOT ONE!

Paris

#2406 Apr 2, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND ON RECORD NOT ONE RIGHT WINGER EVER CHARGED WITH WRONG DOING!!! NOT ONE!
It is just the same trends as ACORN...Liberals never win on a level playing field.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#2407 Apr 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It is just the same trends as ACORN...Liberals never win on a level playing field.
YES Le Bimbo AND ON RECORD NOT ONE RIGHT WINGER EVER CHARGED WITH WRONG DOING!!! NOT ONE!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2408 Apr 2, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say this as if all the people that vote left ask for handouts. Not true is that's what you really feel. It would be like me saying only the right wing are racist people.........oh wait.:)
ANd yet most of the racist comments come from the Left as well as wanting handouts.

LMAO keep them coming1!!

Location hidden

#2409 Apr 2, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another assumption laid out by the right wing "entertainers"!! You follow like a good little sheep! But yet none of these entertainers influence you!
Neither, but thanks for asking. I also don't let anyone influence me. Sorry you seem to.

Paris

#2410 Apr 2, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
YES Le Bimbo AND ON RECORD NOT ONE RIGHT WINGER EVER CHARGED WITH WRONG DOING!!! NOT ONE!
YOU made that claim......I didn't.

Paris

#2411 Apr 2, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC Launches Probe on Edited Zimmerman 911 Call
'Today' show's editing of 911 call in Trayvon Martin case brings charges of racism, sparks internal probe.. State media again stirs racial hate to keep blacks on the liberal plantation.

Call state media and have them explain how it is that the lies came from Media Matters and state propaganda outlets.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2412 Apr 2, 2012
Palin to co-host Today Show. In a tease for the show.....

Matt Lauer: "What are you doing to prepare, Are you reading some newspapers?"

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#2413 Apr 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>TOP OBAMA CAMPAIGN DONOR CHARGED WITH FRAUD, same o, same o.
Oh boy oh boy, a campaign donor is charged with fraud how freaking amazing!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#2414 Apr 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It is just the same trends as ACORN...Liberals never win on a level playing field.
Huh? Last time I checked ACORN was cleared of all charges but hey, don't let the facts get your Le Bimbo way :-)

Paris

#2415 Apr 2, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Palin to co-host Today Show. In a tease for the show.....
Matt Lauer: "What are you doing to prepare, Are you reading some newspapers?"
Bwaaaaaaaaaaa
NBC Launches Probe on Edited Zimmerman 911 Call
'Today' show's editing of 911 call in Trayvon Martin case brings charges of racism, sparks internal probe.. State media again stirs racial hate to keep blacks on the liberal plantation.

Paris

#2416 Apr 2, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Last time I checked ACORN was cleared of all charges but hey, don't let the facts get your Le Bimbo way :-)
Prove it moon beam. Explain again how they lost all federal funding and had to break up in to local and state organizations.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2418 Apr 2, 2012
LoveInTheFamily wrote:
<quoted text>
What, pray tell, is chocking?
LMAO
You can't be serious, you SkankyCow? You want to look at your posts?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#2419 Apr 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it moon beam. Explain again how they lost all federal funding and had to break up in to local and state organizations.
You are a Bimbo aren't you Jimbo - congress defunded them as a result of a nasty right wing vendetta, it has nothing to do with the courts!

Location hidden

#2420 Apr 2, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious, you SkankyCow? You want to look at your posts?
Again with the childish names? LMAO You are the epitome of what's wrong with the Left. At least I catch my own and post a typo alert!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2421 Apr 2, 2012
LoveInTheFamily wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the childish names?
Don't dish it out, hypocritical SkankyCow, if you can't take it.

Especially, SkankyCow, when you start it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,643,190
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 43 min Trump is a joke 1,161
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr Trump is a joke 970
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 243,004
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Fart Cranberries 24,600
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 4 hr inbred Genius 215
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr No worries, Mate 64,133
More from around the web