Gun control debate heating up in stat...

Gun control debate heating up in statehouses

There are 2688 comments on the NBC29 story from Dec 21, 2012, titled Gun control debate heating up in statehouses. In it, NBC29 reports that:

By The Associated Press Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and stories that will be talked about Friday: President Barack Obama says his administration has received an outpouring of support for stricter gun laws following last week's elementary school massacre in Connecticut, telling respondents to an online... President Barack ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29.

Spocko

Oakland, CA

#2849 Feb 10, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Sucko. Iím not a member of the Tea Party.
I would be good making the military leaner and more effective. I would be good with reducing the size of government pensions. Why do you leave out entitlements? A bit too close to home for you Sucko?
I guess even the t-bag party has to draw the line somewhere sorry they donít want you. As for entitlements, first social security has nothing to do with the federal debt, it has its own source of incme, but Iím sure your too friggen stupid to understand that! Second, Medicaid is 8% and Medicare is around 12 % of the budget.
fightfan

Corona, NY

#2850 Feb 10, 2013
Awesome to have all my great grandpas 1903 colt , auto 5 sawed off, Winchester 12, Triple Lock .44 and his grandfathers 1863 Spencer. My great grandpa ran booze in Akron and Youngstown in the 1920's.....I wonder if they have any body counts on them. I would imagine the Spencer does since it was a long and not a carbine.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2852 Feb 11, 2013
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess even the t-bag party has to draw the line somewhere sorry they donít want you. As for entitlements, first social security has nothing to do with the federal debt, it has its own source of incme, but Iím sure your too friggen stupid to understand that! Second, Medicaid is 8% and Medicare is around 12 % of the budget.
Look at some of the costs under Where the Money Goes

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012...

The uncontrolled spending currently has us paying 224 BILLION in interest alone. You liberals want more and more government services yet whine when your taxes increase. Rather than belly up and pay your fair share you demand wealthy people pay the bulk of the expense. Eventually youíll run out of other peoples money.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2853 Feb 11, 2013
H.R.-1

Sponsor- Harold Rogers

Click on amendments.

H.AMDT.11 to H.R.1 Amendment sought to reduce by $18,750,000 the operations and maintenance defense-wide account and direct the funds to the spending reduction account.
Sponsor: Rep Flake, Jeff [AZ-6](introduced 2/15/2011) Cosponsors (None)
Latest Major Action: 2/15/2011 House amendment not agreed to. Status: On agreeing to the Flake amendment (A001) Failed by recorded vote: 207 - 223 (Roll no. 41).

Click on H.AMDT. 11.

Sponsor- Jeff Flake

AMENDMENT DESCRIPTION:
Amendment sought to reduce by $18,750,000 the operations and maintenance defense-wide account and direct the funds to the spending reduction account.

AMENDMENT PURPOSE:
An amendment numbered 370 printed in the Congressional Record to reduce funding by $18,750,000 for unneeded boards and commissions.

It says the SAME damned thing.

Who put $18,750,000 in the operations and maintenance defense-wide account?

DOESN'T SAY.

You can't even comprehend, let alone navigate your own link.

Secondly for the SIXTH time, WHY didn't the teabaggers in congress, EXPOSE those WHO put the crap in the BILL?

"Why should I do your research for you? You unable to find it on your own"?

You should when you make the claim.

I've asked several different times, if it's obvious, should be a snap.

Who put $18,750,000 in the operations and maintenance defense-wide account?

Hint: It WASN'T Jeff Flake.

I'm DONE.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#2854 Feb 11, 2013
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
They enjoy teabagging you Sucko.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2857 Feb 11, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
wow wally, what a whiney deflecting little bitch you are.
Run away wally, the facts are here to get you lol.
Care to guess who loaded the bill with pork? Well... Dumbass.... they have a "D" after their names..... dumbass.
Facts?

FAUX teabagger "facts"?

So name them?

Name the politician?

Identify the "pork"?

C'mon, I'm sure you listened to Rannity and/or Limbaughtomy today.

It's the teabaggers who are the whiney little bitches but they can't reveal who they're whining about because they're STUPID.

Maybe because the ones with the R's in front of their names loaded the bill with pork, just so they can whine.

DUMBSHIT Teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2858 Feb 11, 2013
It's happened before the STUPDITY of teabaggers:

McTurtle filibusters own bill.

Parliamentary procedure is as baffling and dull to most people as it is important to our legislative process. But the Senate gave us a very watchable ó interesting, even ó little civics lesson on Thursday, when Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)FILIBUSTERED a bill HE had INTRODUCED only hours earlier. The bill at hand was a measure proposed by the White House, based on a "last-choice," one-off fix McConnell himself came up with in the 2011 debt-ceiling standoff, to take America's borrowing limit out of Congress' hands ó the president could raise the debt ceiling, and Congress could override him only with a veto-proof majority. McConnell introduced the bill to show that President Obama doesn't have the votes for such a measure.

What a DUMBASS Teabagger.
Law

Omaha, NE

#2859 Feb 11, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
It's happened before the STUPDITY of teabaggers:
McTurtle filibusters own bill.
Parliamentary procedure is as baffling and dull to most people as it is important to our legislative process. But the Senate gave us a very watchable ó interesting, even ó little civics lesson on Thursday, when Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)FILIBUSTERED a bill HE had INTRODUCED only hours earlier. The bill at hand was a measure proposed by the White House, based on a "last-choice," one-off fix McConnell himself came up with in the 2011 debt-ceiling standoff, to take America's borrowing limit out of Congress' hands ó the president could raise the debt ceiling, and Congress could override him only with a veto-proof majority. McConnell introduced the bill to show that President Obama doesn't have the votes for such a measure.
What a DUMBASS Teabagger.
Those teabaggers sure do like the way you balance their nuts on your chin.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2860 Feb 11, 2013
Law wrote:
<quoted text>Those teabaggers sure do like the way you balance their nuts on your chin.
Sounds like that's coming from "personal" experience.

A personal experience no one wants to read about.

Poor "homo" teabagger

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2862 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Facts?
FAUX teabagger "facts"?
So name them?
Name the politician?
Identify the "pork"?
C'mon, I'm sure you listened to Rannity and/or Limbaughtomy today.
It's the teabaggers who are the whiney little bitches but they can't reveal who they're whining about because they're STUPID.
Maybe because the ones with the R's in front of their names loaded the bill with pork, just so they can whine.
DUMBSHIT Teabagger.
Multiple links have been posted from various sources. You remain fact proof.

Did you hear Hannity or Limbaugh comment on the issue or do you simply assume?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2864 Feb 12, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Multiple links have been posted from various sources. You remain fact proof.
Did you hear Hannity or Limbaugh comment on the issue or do you simply assume?
Yes, both have and they can't name names either, they automatically blamed "liberals" but never one name of who placed the crap in the bill, just the "liberals",

"Multiple links have been posted from various sources".

You gave one.

Which didn't identify one person who placed all this "pork" IN the bill.

If you're going to make it so easy, just go to one or two of your "links" and "sources" and come up with some names.

Should be a snap.

Right?

They have
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2865 Feb 12, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing there kumquat..... next time don't.
For the record, it is nnot my job to educate a loser liar moron like you.
It is also no my fault that you are either too stupid or lazy to know how to find facts yourself.... dummy.
Move along teabagger troll.

Changing people's comments because you're too STUPID to have a reply?

Poor teabagger.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2867 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, both have and they can't name names either, they automatically blamed "liberals" but never one name of who placed the crap in the bill, just the "liberals",
"Multiple links have been posted from various sources".
You gave one.
Which didn't identify one person who placed all this "pork" IN the bill.
If you're going to make it so easy, just go to one or two of your "links" and "sources" and come up with some names.
Should be a snap.
Right?
They have
Iíve given multiple links through this thread on the pork. You choose to see what you please. The reason he Republicans wouldnít pass the first version of the Sandy Relief Bill was pork. Deal with it, itís how it was.

The result was flaming liberals screaming despite the original version would have wasted billions of dollars we donít have.

Liberal turds seldom care about how much is being spent since theyíre not the ones being squeezed for more money.

You skipped over the question did you actually hear Hannity or Limbaughís comments on this or did you simply assume?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2869 Feb 16, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Iíve given multiple links through this thread on the pork. You choose to see what you please. The reason he Republicans wouldnít pass the first version of the Sandy Relief Bill was pork. Deal with it, itís how it was.
The result was flaming liberals screaming despite the original version would have wasted billions of dollars we donít have.
Liberal turds seldom care about how much is being spent since theyíre not the ones being squeezed for more money.
You skipped over the question did you actually hear Hannity or Limbaughís comments on this or did you simply assume?
No, you haven't.

You gave ONE and it was worthless.

You still can't give me one name tied to one piece of "pork".

Because you CAN'T.

Please inform me, of what I refuse to "see".

You still REFUSE to answer a simple question:

Why didn't teabaggers in congress EXPOSE the people who put the "pork" in the bill?

Instead of fixing the problem teabaggers whine about it.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2870 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>No, you haven't.
You gave ONE and it was worthless.
You still can't give me one name tied to one piece of "pork".
Because you CAN'T.
Please inform me, of what I refuse to "see".
You still REFUSE to answer a simple question:
Why didn't teabaggers in congress EXPOSE the people who put the "pork" in the bill?
Instead of fixing the problem teabaggers whine about it.
Keep wanking liberal fool. Thatís all you have left.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2871 Feb 16, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wanking liberal fool. Thatís all you have left.
Keep whining teabagger.

That's all they're good at.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2872 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep whining teabagger.
That's all they're good at.
Eventually youíll be right about something, keep the faith.
just another guy

Denver, CO

#2873 Feb 17, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy whines worse than the grandchildren when they don't get a cookie.

What is the difference between the lunatic left and a puppy? Eventually the puppy opens it's eyes and quits whining.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2874 Feb 17, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can't give one name tied to one piece of "pork" from your multiple "sources" and "links".

What's the problem?

Too stupid to navigate let alone comprehend your own sources?

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2875 Feb 17, 2013
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy whines worse than the grandchildren when they don't get a cookie.
What is the difference between the lunatic left and a puppy? Eventually the puppy opens it's eyes and quits whining.
Another Dumbshit teabagger who CAN'T back up their own comments, then WHINE about it.

The difference between a teabagger whining and a puppy whining, is at least a puppy has reason as to what he is whining about.

Poor teabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 15 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 1,582,529
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 50 min Mark 251
News Obama to Devote Speech to Economy and a "Thrivi... (Feb '13) 1 hr C Kersey 30
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 1 hr Red Crosse 110
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 8,659
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 2 hr WasteWater 211
More from around the web