U.S. immigration U-turn has Hispanics seeing 'light at end of tunnel'

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield

Ricardo, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, sets off each day before dawn looking for casual work in construction not knowing if he will return home to his wife and three children or get snared in an immigration sweep.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

darn shame when the president is against his own citizens.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Ricardo could work for my boss.....we need workers. CCC Community Construction Company.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

These illegal aliens will believe anything. Amnesty will never happen. It won't fix anything, it didn't in 1986 and it won't now. It will just be 10 times as bad in 20 years if any amnesty happens.

If there is amnesty illegal aliens will not stop coming. Where's the enforcement?
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

The majority of the immigrants that come here add to the overall economy and help keep prices low.

Amnesty is going to happen, but nobody knows exactly when, it's the only answer, we will accept nothing less.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

spytheweb wrote:
These illegal aliens will believe anything. Amnesty will never happen. It won't fix anything, it didn't in 1986 and it won't now. It will just be 10 times as bad in 20 years if any amnesty happens.
If there is amnesty illegal aliens will not stop coming. Where's the enforcement?
that last shamnesty had enforcement that was never done.like this time all it will do is continue the never ending cycle of illegal aliens.the powers that be are not in support of laws or the constitution. when they finish with their open border there will not be one.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

spytheweb wrote:
Good question...Janet has no desire to actually keep them out.
sba13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
The majority of the immigrants that come here add to the overall economy and help keep prices low.
Amnesty is going to happen, but nobody knows exactly when, it's the only answer, we will accept nothing less.
Sure Juan. With your 4 grade education you are an economic genius.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Juan wrote:
Ricardo could work for my boss.....we need workers. CCC Community Construction Company.
If we weren't feeding his anchors, giving him section 8 housing, giving him
EBT cards to feed him and his wife and anchors, or giving him free health care in taxpayer subsidized clinics, the idiot would go back to Mexihole and find work and improve his own country, we give and give and give and they keep coming, and coming, and leeching.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••