Maryland Gay Marriage Could Hinge on ...

Maryland Gay Marriage Could Hinge on Black Churches

There are 9647 comments on the The Skanner story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Maryland Gay Marriage Could Hinge on Black Churches. In it, The Skanner reports that:

With Maryland poised to legalize gay marriage, some conservative opponents and religious leaders are counting on members of their congregations, especially in black churches, to upend the legislation at the polls this fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Skanner.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#8248 Nov 19, 2012
FF, please have some more coffee. Then try your post again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8249 Nov 19, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've always written, there is nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality. I've never defamed gays or lesbians on any forum.
Why does W.W. write defamations?
You don't respect our marriages which is the essence of your defamation.

NEXT

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8250 Nov 19, 2012
Father Flannigan wrote:
Any legitimately Christian Church wouln't permit such an issue to hinge on it because it would already know what the right decision is my son.
Stop molesting the boys left in your charge and get back to us about that.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#8251 Nov 19, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't respect our marriages which is the essence of your defamation.
NEXT
and you don't respect the christian's marriage....yet I doubt you would think that was a reason to insult you...
that consistency thing again...
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#8252 Nov 19, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop molesting the boys left in your charge and get back to us about that.
exactly.

you stereotype, lack any respect, insult and hate a set group...psst...that's called a bigot!

that pesky lack of consistency again...
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#8253 Nov 19, 2012
Who said they didn't respect "christian" marriages? What ARE "christian" marriages?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#8254 Nov 19, 2012
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is just one example of defamation in addition to his continual insistence that we don't deserve equality, and equality will cause harm:
Brian quote: " Same sex unions have always existed; an accurate description of a tryst in a public restroom is a same sex union.." #3507 Sunday, 4-15-12 Maryland Gay Marriage Could Hinge on Black Churches
Looks like our "friend" Brian has no integrity.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#8255 Nov 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly.
you stereotype, lack any respect, insult and hate a set group...psst...that's called a bigot!
that pesky lack of consistency again...
Ever heard of the Franklin Scandal?

http://franklinscandal.com/

Hill eventually told me that he hadn’t been molested by anyone connected to Larry King, but by a Boys Town priest named Father James Kelly. He was familiar with many of the names on the “Leads List,” and put me in touch with a former roommate who had been a “mayor” of Boys Town.(The student body formerly elected a fellow student to serve as the mayor of Boys Town, which is an incorporated city with its own police force.)

“Yeah, he…, yeah,” confessed Fred Carter, Hill’s former roommate. when asked about being molested by Father Kelly while at Boys Town. Carter also confirmed King's pandering of Boy's Town children, "There were a certain kids there that were, that had that look, that had that marketability.… I knew certain kids that were into, you know because they were young, and… it was just all about money.”

Hill next introduced me to Tony Harris, another former Boys Town student on the “Leads List.” Harris lives in Kansas City, Missouri, and he greets us at the door of the two-story brick home rented by his girlfriend. Tall and svelte, at 40 he retains the physique of his youth, when he was a star running back for the football team and sprinter for the track team in the Boys Town Class of ‘81. Harris, in a white T-shirt and blue jeans, has the looks and build of a top-notch male model. Hill and Harris hug, joke, and reminisce as we walk into the living room and sit down. They banter for five minutes or so before turning their attention to me, producing an uneasy silence. After I explain my motives to Harris, he consents to be interviewed. Hill excuses himself to play games on Harris’ computer.

http://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Frank...
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#8256 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of the Franklin Scandal?
http://franklinscandal.com/
Hill eventually told me that he hadn’t been molested by anyone connected to Larry King, but by a Boys Town priest named Father James Kelly. He was familiar with many of the names on the “Leads List,” and put me in touch with a former roommate who had been a “mayor” of Boys Town.(The student body formerly elected a fellow student to serve as the mayor of Boys Town, which is an incorporated city with its own police force.)
“Yeah, he…, yeah,” confessed Fred Carter, Hill’s former roommate. when asked about being molested by Father Kelly while at Boys Town. Carter also confirmed King's pandering of Boy's Town children, "There were a certain kids there that were, that had that look, that had that marketability.… I knew certain kids that were into, you know because they were young, and… it was just all about money.”
Hill next introduced me to Tony Harris, another former Boys Town student on the “Leads List.” Harris lives in Kansas City, Missouri, and he greets us at the door of the two-story brick home rented by his girlfriend. Tall and svelte, at 40 he retains the physique of his youth, when he was a star running back for the football team and sprinter for the track team in the Boys Town Class of ‘81. Harris, in a white T-shirt and blue jeans, has the looks and build of a top-notch male model. Hill and Harris hug, joke, and reminisce as we walk into the living room and sit down. They banter for five minutes or so before turning their attention to me, producing an uneasy silence. After I explain my motives to Harris, he consents to be interviewed. Hill excuses himself to play games on Harris’ computer.
http://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Frank...
so if I find a story of a gay man molesting kids, I can apply that to all gays?
you guys should really think about how close your behavior is to those you claim to hate...
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#8257 Nov 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Who said they didn't respect "christian" marriages? What ARE "christian" marriages?
are you trying to join the conversation, honey?
you have some growing up to do first....
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#8258 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like our "friend" Brian has no integrity.
looks like our friend LULU plays the ad hominem attack game...

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#8259 Nov 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like our friend LULU plays the ad hominem attack game...
Brian lied outright. So did you in this post.

You have no personal integrity either.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#8260 Nov 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
so if I find a story of a gay man molesting kids, I can apply that to all gays?
you guys should really think about how close your behavior is to those you claim to hate...
What is at issue is the fact that people who were supposed to provide a safe home for youths abused their position and actually ran a prostitution ring. You don't find this disturbing? They also tarnished the reputation of a place which is so badly needed.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#8261 Nov 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like our friend LULU plays the ad hominem attack game...
Here is what Brian posted previously.

Brian quote: " Same sex unions have always existed; an accurate description of a tryst in a public restroom is a same sex union.." #3507 Sunday, 4-15-12 Maryland Gay Marriage Could Hinge on Black Churches

Brian claims he has never posted anything defamatory. Brian lied.

So did you.

You owe me an apology.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#8262 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian lied outright. So did you in this post.
You have no personal integrity either.
Jane is FURIOUS that someone had the nerve to call him out for a big, fat lie. He's not sorry he told the lie, just sorry he got caught.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#8263 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian lied outright. So did you in this post.
You have no personal integrity either.
and you lurk and then spout unfunny insults..
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#8264 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what Brian posted previously.
Brian quote: " Same sex unions have always existed; an accurate description of a tryst in a public restroom is a same sex union.." #3507 Sunday, 4-15-12 Maryland Gay Marriage Could Hinge on Black Churches
Brian claims he has never posted anything defamatory. Brian lied.
So did you.
You owe me an apology.
so attack his point like adults do, and leave the ad hominem stuff alone...
and given what you have said to me in the past, unprovoked, you can hold your breathe for that apology...
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#8265 Nov 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane is FURIOUS that someone had the nerve to call him out for a big, fat lie. He's not sorry he told the lie, just sorry he got caught.
I am not sorry, because you were the one who lied...

wheres the quote of me saying the KKK is a protected class?
can't find one, can YOU?
although you claimed at least 100 times that i said that...
and you lied each time...

why are you still trying to attack me personally, you failed, and will continue to do so....

I mean, at this point you are responding to EVERY one of my comments, but only to others and with mostly lies...

how do you think that makes YOU look?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8266 Nov 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane is FURIOUS that someone had the nerve to call him out for a big, fat lie. He's not sorry he told the lie, just sorry he got caught.
No doubt about it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8267 Nov 19, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what Brian posted previously.
Brian quote: " Same sex unions have always existed; an accurate description of a tryst in a public restroom is a same sex union.." #3507 Sunday, 4-15-12 Maryland Gay Marriage Could Hinge on Black Churches
Brian claims he has never posted anything defamatory. Brian lied.
So did you.
You owe me an apology.
Touche.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,523,961
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 32 min Jim-ca 125
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 240,413
News Winners and losers from President Trump's first... 2 hr He Named Me Black... 2
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 3 hr Samuel Nicholos 1,561
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 hr Go Trump 8,562
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 7 hr You Lie 98
More from around the web