Democrats Make Sure Gitmo Stays Open

Democrats Make Sure Gitmo Stays Open

There are 5 comments on the Salem-News.com story from Dec 2, 2012, titled Democrats Make Sure Gitmo Stays Open. In it, Salem-News.com reports that:

As Wikipedia states, the GuantA namo Bay detention camp is a controversial detainment and interrogation facility of the United States military located within GuantA namo Bay Naval Base, Cuba.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem-News.com.

Don from Canada

Pembroke, Canada

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Close down this despicable place right NOW.
1. This jail is in a country that doesn't want them.
2. They use tactics that are not legal in the USA.
3. If US Citizens were subjected to these tortures
in another country, the US. would start a war. In
fact, the countries of the interred prisoners are
increasing massive attacks against the USA NOW!
4. The ENTIRE WORLD, despises US Actions Re: GITMO.
5. HOW MANY MORE REASONS DO YOU NEED, TO CLOSE IT?

UNITED STATES, THIS PRISON WILL BE A BLOT ON YOUR
COUNTRY, IN THE HISTORY BOOKS, FOREVER!
Carcharodon Carcharias

Sparta, NJ

#2 Dec 3, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
Mi canelita, come me gusta metertela por el qulin! Mi amor, vamos al pillowpit con el resto de los camaradas, cheerokea, don from canada, compassionate one,gitanin, josito etc mi amor....toditos en el pit compartiendo en comunidad!
LOL!
Don from Canada

Pembroke, Canada

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Carcharodon Carcharias wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Reality too much for you my friend? Get sobered up, and buy or steal some newspapers. There's a whole world of interesting goings-on that you could discover, with very little effort on your part. Does this make any sense to you at all, or am I asking for the impossible?
Carcharodon Carcharias

Sparta, NJ

#4 Dec 3, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
Mi canelita, come me gusta metertela por el qulin! Mi amor, vamos al pillowpit con el resto de los camaradas, cheerokea, don from canada, compassionate one,gitanin, josito etc mi amor....toditos en el pit compartiendo en comunidad!
LOL!

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality too much for you my friend? Get sobered up, and buy or steal some newspapers. There's a whole world of interesting goings-on that you could discover, with very little effort on your part. Does this make any sense to you at all, or am I asking for the impossible?
My love, I love you just because you be like me. You love fidelisimo like I do my love. Come to our pillowpit so we be together to make love to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min old_moose 1,580,000
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 33 min Both Sides Wrong 174
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 37 min Black Snake Moan 1,188
News Obama's response to Charlottesville becomes mos... 39 min spud 52
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr spud 37,254
News Trump to reverse Obama-era order aimed at plann... 1 hr Retribution 14
News How Obama addressed 'many sides' after Dallas p... 1 hr Retribution 29
More from around the web