Dozens demonstrate against immigration crackdown in Detroit

Oct 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit Free Press

Protesters walk through the streets of southwest Detroit on Saturday as they demonstrate against what they say is the mistreatment of Latinos by federal immigration officials.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

HAHA. Crazy illegals demand the "right" to invade a foreign country and steal jobs, govt benefits, and IDs from the legal citizens!!

This sort of chutzpah will backfire on these criminals.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Just noticed the headline says DOZENS!!! HAHAHA. Appears even most illegals notice that these demands are absurd.
Va te faire foutre

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
HAHA. Crazy illegals demand the "right" to invade a foreign country and steal jobs, govt benefits, and IDs from the legal citizens!!
The claim is attacking the hispanic (legal + illegal) and since more there are more legal than illegal, the collateral damage is violating civil rights. Such damages only nupture distrusts and blowback hate.
What government benefits get from the local, state, and federal governments for you to fart this lie? What jobs? The one you hire them for? The one you don't collect due taxes on behalf of the government? If an illegal has a job, YOU HIRED HIM SO YOU ARE ALSO BREAKING THE LAW YOU MUST BE PUNISHED AS WELL!
Bill Hicock

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Va te faire foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim is attacking the hispanic (legal + illegal) and since more there are more legal than illegal, the collateral damage is violating civil rights. Such damages only nupture distrusts and blowback hate.
What government benefits get from the local, state, and federal governments for you to fart this lie? What jobs? The one you hire them for? The one you don't collect due taxes on behalf of the government? If an illegal has a job, YOU HIRED HIM SO YOU ARE ALSO BREAKING THE LAW YOU MUST BE PUNISHED AS WELL!
I totally agree. Shoot them all and let God sort them out.
Va te faire foutre

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Bill Hicock wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. Shoot them all and let God sort them out.
I am glad they are shooting Canadian and Asian in Wiscosing and Michigan! Continue with the cleansing!
Vincenzo

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

<quoted text>
I am glad they are shooting Canadian and Asian in Wiscosing and Michigan! Continue with the cleansing!
Still plenty left though.
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
They get away with it though. Planes should fly over with giant nets and bag them up. Or, let them kill each other, gangland style.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Right on
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Reinvent Awschwitz for them...
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Those sniveling cry babies. Today I talked to a Stone Mason that worked with an American Contractor for years until about 99, 2000. when he and his boss lost their job's and couldn't begin to compete with the Mexican workers. What surprised me was he wasn't pissed off about the Mexican Labor he was pissed about the Company that chose to hire them in place of these professionals. That's the true crux of the problem and why I want to puke when I see them assemble as though they think they deserve special treatment.They have made a mockery of this Country and I;m sick of this racist crap too. This is about the rule of law and order.....
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

1 bee is harmless but picture 1 million bees you do THE math

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
1 bee is harmless but picture 1 million bees you do THE math
One can of raid takes care of a million bees
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Hey come to AZ got somethin 4U and u fat amigos (a)
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

You PEOPLE have a big mouth small ego
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Ronnie PROFESSIONAL is just a piece a paper it doesn't mean no1 else can't do it GET THAT in your shrimp lil brain
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

<quoted text>
its all over for mojados.
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Juan wrote:
Hey come to AZ got somethin 4U and u fat amigos (a)
I bet you wouldn't tell me where you live for fear of deportation. Lol.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

"regarding enforcement actions at or near sensitive locations."

There should be nowhere they are safe from being detected, detained, and deported.
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Publius51 wrote:
"regarding enforcement actions at or near sensitive locations."
There should be nowhere they are safe from being detected, detained, and deported.
they should be taken in front of the kids so they could understand that mami and papi are losers.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

I live in Phx come and get me .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••