West Virginia: NRCC Makes TV Buys Aga...

West Virginia: NRCC Makes TV Buys Against Rahall

There are 3 comments on the Roll Call story from Apr 2, 2013, titled West Virginia: NRCC Makes TV Buys Against Rahall. In it, Roll Call reports that:

The small buy is intended to show that the committee is readying to take on Rahall's district - regardless of whether he seeks re-election in 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Liberals are engaged in creating new rights not listed or shown in the constitution while at the same time attacking the bill of rights that is in the constitution.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Democrats sink Stockton using financial terrorism against US citizens.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#3 Apr 2, 2013
You watch, one city, and state after another with Democrat leadership will fail, and fall into decline. They cannot lead no matter how hard they try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,277,696
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Coffee Party 197,032
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 min Earthling-1 34,482
News White House encouraged by latest Senate support... 16 min Le Jimbo 1
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 20 min Le Jimbo 43
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Earthling-1 54,580
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 31 min -Stray Dog 47,863
More from around the web