Obama says he's not giving up on Mide...

Obama says he's not giving up on Mideast peace

There are 41 comments on the thenorthwestern.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Obama says he's not giving up on Mideast peace. In it, thenorthwestern.com reports that:

President Barack Obama on Thursday urged Israelis and Palestinians to get back to peace talks but offered no new ideas on how they might do so, essentially abandoning his previous support of the Palestinian demand for Israel to halt settlement activity before negotiations resume.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thenorthwestern.com.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#22 Mar 21, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about "anything", but he's a lot more competent and capable than the other guy with his "mission accomplished" sign laughed at worldwide and his inability to even locate Bin Laden after six years of trying.
Obama is a HUGE improvement over eight years of expensive Republican failure in foreign policy!
Plus, his wife is HOT!
When you think about it, it is that much more incredible what President Obama has done over the last 4 years. There hasn’t been a single terrorist attack on American soil on Obama’s watch, and Obama single-handedly found and killed Osama bin Laden.
Bush had the worst terrorist attack on American soil happen on his watch… and Bin Laden laugh as he lived out in the open for 7 years.

Obama was brilliant with the changes he made to foreign policies (as shown in the movie ‘Zero Dark Thirty’) that successfully located Bin Laden; and he has kept this nation safe all the while.
So I agree whole-heartedly; Obama is a huge improvement over the inept drunken mess we had in there for the previous 8 years.
Okimar

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Mar 21, 2013
Obama ain't gonna and can't do sh1t about "peace" in the Middle East. This trip was a long range photo op for Jewish groups back in the US to shore up their wavering support for the Democratic party. Groups whose money and votes he needs to keep the Senate and HOPEFULLY take back the House with. If you want a TRUE assessment of his feelings about Israel look at his first term.
ana

London, UK

#24 Mar 21, 2013
Okimar wrote:
Obama ain't gonna and can't do sh1t about "peace" in the Middle East. This trip was a long range photo op for Jewish groups back in the US to shore up their wavering support for the Democratic party. Groups whose money and votes he needs to keep the Senate and HOPEFULLY take back the House with. If you want a TRUE assessment of his feelings about Israel look at his first term.
Yes you are right, the only sensible paragraph I have read all night
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#25 Mar 21, 2013
Obama and Benghazi. Muslims together.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Mar 21, 2013
obama ever the fool

he told Israeli students to
'put youself in the palestinians shoes'

in order to do that, the students will have to

strap on a suicide vest and kill a busload of innocents
fire rockets by the thousands across the border
kidnap and behead their captives

Hopefully some of the students felt like throwing their shoes at him.
American Israeli Cabal

Orion, IL

#27 Mar 21, 2013
TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing ad "Palestinian territory." There never will be. There would be peace if they "Palestinians" would just suck it up and leave Israelis territory. Perhaps they could cross the boarder into one of the neighboring countries that practice Islam and build a new life for themselves? No, they would rather live in squalor and fight like terrorists.
Yeah..... sort of like you, living in the " Holl'r " on welfare. You get any shoes yet? One of those Snakes bit'n you down at the Church. If it did it probably died from all the venom in you!!
ana

London, UK

#28 Mar 21, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah..... sort of like you, living in the " Holl'r " on welfare. You get any shoes yet? One of those Snakes bit'n you down at the Church. If it did it probably died from all the venom in you!!
It's really quite sad how hateful some of these so called human beings can be.... I know most are just here to "fight" their cause .... Hasbarats but even so still quite lame
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#29 Mar 21, 2013
America's first black president is making all Americans look like a bunch of stupid jerk offs.
Steven Hassan

South Africa

#30 Mar 21, 2013
TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing ad "Palestinian territory." There never will be. There would be peace if they "Palestinians" would just suck it up and leave Israelis territory. Perhaps they could cross the boarder into one of the neighboring countries that practice Islam and build a new life for themselves? No, they would rather live in squalor and fight like terrorists.
So you beleive folks should willingly give up thier right to go back to thier homes simply because the other guy has a bigger gun?

WOuld you? If so, let me know, I will be over with a very big gun shortly.
ana

London, UK

#31 Mar 21, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>So you beleive folks should willingly give up thier right to go back to thier homes simply because the other guy has a bigger gun?

WOuld you? If so, let me know, I will be over with a very big gun shortly.
:)
OCCUPY TIANNANMEN

Surrey, Canada

#32 Mar 21, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
When you think about it, it is that much more incredible what President Obama has done over the last 4 years. There hasn’t been a single terrorist attack on American soil on Obama’s watch, and Obama single-handedly found and killed Osama bin Laden.
Bush had the worst terrorist attack on American soil happen on his watch… and Bin Laden laugh as he lived out in the open for 7 years.
Obama was brilliant with the changes he made to foreign policies (as shown in the movie ‘Zero Dark Thirty’) that successfully located Bin Laden; and he has kept this nation safe all the while.
So I agree whole-heartedly; Obama is a huge improvement over the inept drunken mess we had in there for the previous 8 years.
Ah yes, you are absolutely correct!

Canada certainly breathed a sigh of relief when Obama was elected, I assure you!

If only "four more years" were possible!
OCCUPY TIANNANMEN

Surrey, Canada

#33 Mar 21, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
America's first black president is making all Americans look like a bunch of stupid jerk offs.
You are thinking of the Bush stupid jerk-off dynasty, I believe! Read more, ok?

Obama has VASTLY INCREASED the respect America enjoys WORLDWIDE!

It's a FACT!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#34 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's just said on bbc news that he doesn't oppose to Israelis building illegal settlements on Palestinian territory...
There is no Palestine, there is no Palestinian territory, so your point is pointless.
justice

Godalming, UK

#36 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really quite sad how hateful some of these so called human beings can be.... I know most are just here to "fight" their cause .... Hasbarats but even so still quite lame
Please ignore the crap, and leave it to their bigoted ignorance.
They are extremely one way street their own.
Do no reply bigots.
justice

Godalming, UK

#37 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop taking the bait from these losers.
Remember the righteous will be saved the unrighteous will be destroyed during Armageddon.
Black pro-Palestine

Europe

#40 Mar 23, 2013
AntiMelting wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw Palestine.
F&@k Israel.
Black pro-Palestine

Europe

#41 Mar 23, 2013
TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, Israel is a country created by terrorists. How ironic now you are calling Palestinian freedom fighters "terrorists"!

Israelis should thank their God for being surrounded by a bunch of Arabs who are apathetic to the plight of their fellow Arabs. These Arabs don't even need to go to war with Israel. They can bring Israel to its knees solely by using their natural resources as a bargaining tool.

If Israel had been located somewhere else and had tried the same apartheid on its neighbors, it would have received a serious ass whipping.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#43 Mar 23, 2013
Black pro-Palestine wrote:
<quoted text> F&@k Israel.
No way Jose, only we do that to your kind.
Black pro-Palestine

Europe

#45 Mar 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No way Jose, only we do that to your kind.
I don't think so. I think a short Austrian dude with a mustache already gave it to ya hard. Although some say it didn't happen...
justice

Godalming, UK

#46 Mar 24, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite following me juvenile
Here is what the bbc states on their iphone app
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-218...
Now go and do one and go away I am really bored of you I am not an infant and will surpass you each and every time, mummy is calling you for your dinner....
Earlier in Ramallah, he urged Palestinians to drop their demand for a freeze in Israeli settlement building.
Mr Obama's three-day visit to Israel and the West Bank is his first as president.
His speech - at Jerusalem's convention centre and addressed to the Israeli public - recounted the history of the Jewish people, and stressed, as he has done throughout his visit, the close bond between Israel and the US.
It is all one sided. Always as been.
Without USA Israel would be lost. And USA need their airport, that is why the USA built it.

Palestinians are being pushed out, how can Obama allow the Israeli's to built on Palestinian land.
And walk away from it all holding his Israeli medal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 384,734
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,384,415
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Phil 214,674
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 44 min Patrick 51,167
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 1 hr Rock 20
News 'We'll Wash Away All The Black!' -- Another Rac... 2 hr NAZI RUSSIA 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 59,546
More from around the web