One in three recent vets has consider...

One in three recent vets has considered suicide: survey

There are 12 comments on the Yahoo! story from Jul 31, 2013, titled One in three recent vets has considered suicide: survey. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Nearly one in three post-9/11 veterans - 30 percent - has considered suicide. Forty-five percent of those who served Iraq and Afghanistan know a veteran who has thought about taking his or her own life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

CrimeaRiver

UK

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
I got news for you.
Under the Obama administration, 1 in three small businessmen have considered suicide too.
After the economic crash that causes turmoil for most of Europe during Bush's administration. Many many owners of small businesses have considered suicide.

A few bankers too for that matter.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
I got news for you.
Under the Obama administration, 1 in three small businessmen have considered suicide too.
Only the liberal controlled agencies that keep having these million dollar parties on our dime aren't wondering what the hell happened to their lives and how many Americans could sit back and let the childish inmates run the asylum.

Paris

#4 Aug 1, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
After the economic crash that causes turmoil for most of Europe during Bush's administration. Many many owners of small businesses have considered suicide.
A few bankers too for that matter.
How is Chesterton Road and Jesus Green doing?
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and flub's hoodlums meet at motel 6.

Paris

#7 Aug 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and flub's hoodlums meet at motel 6.
flagged
Gravediggers

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 Aug 1, 2013
American doesn't take care of their veterans and politicians on BOTH sides of the aisle should be ashamed.

It's so easy to send them into battle, but when they come home, delay, defer, deny is all vets hear.

It's a shame that congresswomen are pushing the elderly vets of WWII aside when it comes to health assistance.

Doesn't matter if you risked your life to liberate the camps. Those in the camps are supposed to push aside American veterans when it comes to healthcare.

Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has sponsored legislation to give Holocaust victims a PREFERRED PLACE in line when it comes to healthcare service.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-06-03/n...

AHEAD of AMERICAN VETERANS!

I'm sorry, do Methodist congresspeople put their religious groups to the head of the line like Wasserman Schultz?

Do Catholic congresspeople put their religious groups to the head of the line like Wasserman Schultz?

What other religious congresspeople put people who belong to their religious group ahead of other religious groups like FL Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Vote a jewish person into a leadership position and they will put their religious group ahead of everyone else.

BEWARE!

Paris

#10 Aug 1, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
American doesn't take care of their veterans and politicians on BOTH sides of the aisle should be ashamed.

It's so easy to send them into battle, but when they come home, delay, defer, deny is all vets hear.

It's a shame that congresswomen are pushing the elderly vets of WWII aside when it comes to health assistance.

Doesn't matter if you risked your life to liberate the camps. Those in the camps are supposed to push aside American veterans when it comes to healthcare.

Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has sponsored legislation to give Holocaust victims a PREFERRED PLACE in line when it comes to healthcare service.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-06-03/n...

AHEAD of AMERICAN VETERANS!

I'm sorry, do Methodist congresspeople put their religious groups to the head of the line like Wasserman Schultz?

Do Catholic congresspeople put their religious groups to the head of the line like Wasserman Schultz?

What other religious congresspeople put people who belong to their religious group ahead of other religious groups like FL Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Vote a jewish person into a leadership position and they will put their religious group ahead of everyone else.

BEWARE!
The Obama death panels in action.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#11 Aug 1, 2013
It was flubs and rummy who wouldn't armor soldiers in the field and allowed them to be maimed and killed. Cry us a river over death panels.
Aria

Austin, TX

#12 Aug 1, 2013
They were fine when Bush was President.

Paris

#14 Aug 2, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
It was flubs and rummy who wouldn't armor soldiers in the field and allowed them to be maimed and killed. Cry us a river over death panels.
Lie again pookie, it's your trademark.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#15 Aug 2, 2013
Excuse me, but I don't understand just who in the hell came up with those figures? I enlisted during the Korean war, spent 31/2 years in the Vietnam war, in combat, I never once met a single person that said he thought of killing themselves. All the men that I knew were happy as hell to be alive. Could there be something wrong the way men are raised today? This survey is just plain full of crap. My guess it was run by some anti-war group of weak sisters.
Pritchard

Austin, TX

#16 Aug 2, 2013
Think of the money we could save if all these morons offed themselves! It would really take the pressure off the VA too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Jacques Ottawa 237,197
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Garthok 1,496,498
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 23 min TRUMP 45 125
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 33 min jonjedi 65
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 49 min WHAT 36,049
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 50 min Trump won grow up 5,797
News No sanctuary for illegal immigrants in Miami 54 min Trump your President 5
More from around the web