Republicans continue assault on Obamacare

Jul 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGAL-TV Lancaster

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Jul 13, 2013
That old refrain of Nancy Pelosi's (Democrats gift to Republicans)

"But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy."

It's been passed, Ms Pelosi and it's so bad that the Obama administration is DELAYING the healthcare mandate for businesses and the Cigarette smokers penalty for smoking

(such discrimination: where's the alcohol and drug taking healthcare penalty? the democrats can surely suck more healthcare payments from the young as they drink and drug more than the older folks!)

If the mandate AND smoking penalty was implemented as planned, these folks would be standing in line to vote against democrats and THEIR pushed thru healthcare.

Obamacare = HUGE MISTAKE for Americans

When you have government, the IRS dictating and confiscating; all Americans are in trouble.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
That old refrain of Nancy Pelosi's (Democrats gift to Republicans)
"But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy."
It's been passed, Ms Pelosi and it's so bad that the Obama administration is DELAYING the healthcare mandate for businesses and the Cigarette smokers penalty for smoking
(such discrimination: where's the alcohol and drug taking healthcare penalty? the democrats can surely suck more healthcare payments from the young as they drink and drug more than the older folks!)
If the mandate AND smoking penalty was implemented as planned, these folks would be standing in line to vote against democrats and THEIR pushed thru healthcare.
Obamacare = HUGE MISTAKE for Americans
When you have government, the IRS dictating and confiscating; all Americans are in trouble.
You fail to realize the Democrats know what you need better than you know yourself.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

#4 Jul 13, 2013
The labor unions have begun to assualt both the EPA AND oblumbercare. This is getting interesting.
stormy

Meadowbrook, WV

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Got any relatives, maybe in the elderly group?
Well. stop and give them a thought, don't be so
self thinking for a change. Maybe this "now"
generation THINKS they are of no use ! Don't plan to get older, That's a thought!

Noticed all the dems want this HC, You read it and
BELIEVE it...

Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#7 Jul 13, 2013
I see Wegmans is eliminating healthcare coverage for their part timers. They used to offer it to anybody who worked over 20 hours a week. One pro-Obama care spokesman said that it is a win-win situation because Wegmans would save on employee costs and those losing insurance could now take advantage of Obama care which would be subsidized and may cost them less. Of course it is a win-win-lose situation because the taxpayer who like me pays for health insurance will pay for the subsidy. Another case of steal from the middle class and give to the poor and wealthy.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#9 Jul 13, 2013
The reality is unless Obamacare is repealed, none of us will get health care. It'll be back to a time
where health care is not available. If we get health care at all, we'll have to go overseas and pay ourselves for it.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#12 Jul 13, 2013
too bad the republicans insisted that the single payer option be removed from the AHCA.
would have saved us all a lot of trouble.
it's also too bad for you if you live in a state that refuses to expand medicaid, that must really suck for you.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13 Jul 13, 2013
The waiting game~ can someone let me know when the Republicans decide to repeal this monstrosity?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#14 Jul 13, 2013
An opt out option for anyone that pays federal income tax would work.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#16 Jul 13, 2013
anneutral wrote:
too bad the republicans insisted that the single payer option be removed from the AHCA.
would have saved us all a lot of trouble.
it's also too bad for you if you live in a state that refuses to expand medicaid, that must really suck for you.
Maybe Barack Obama was just not the man to save us from ourselves.

Palestine, TX

#17 Jul 13, 2013
Well, we're glad to hear that Obama accepted Holder's investigation of Holder. I was worried Holder was going to find something corrupt about Holder, but Holder found nothing. There's nothing to worry about. Whew! That was close!
Dr Obama

Fishers, IN

#18 Jul 13, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
The labor unions have begun to assualt both the EPA AND oblumbercare. This is getting interesting.
state of the unions or opisssion, docter unions is not goood?;-00
Dr Obama

Fishers, IN

#19 Jul 13, 2013
RustyS wrote:
An opt out option for anyone that pays federal income tax would work.
if U paying to TAX for gov? then exchanged for Federal notee & Dr. Obama"ll care for U!!!;-000
Dr Obama

Fishers, IN

#20 Jul 13, 2013
what"s Obamacare?????? ;-000h, Dr. Obama vs Dr. Oz!;-0
Dr Obama

Fishers, IN

#21 Jul 13, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
Well, we're glad to hear that Obama accepted Holder's investigation of Holder. I was worried Holder was going to find something corrupt about Holder, but Holder found nothing. There's nothing to worry about. Whew! That was close!
Cowgirl! Holder what? tea cup or Dr. Obama Holder yo insurance card?!!!;-000
ronnie

Provo, UT

#22 Jul 13, 2013
The only people that will benefit from Obummers destruction are illegals and their anchor's. The rest of us will be paying double for shitty care. If you have a Doc. and he's not on the plan your State has bought, you'll lose the Dr. And you will lose the specialized care you may have received in the past. Insurance co's. will double up cost's and the whole damn thing will blow up in our faces. The Swedish Doc. I got to know through my work, has always participated in Social Medicine in her home Country. The horror stories she has talked to me about would blow all of your minds. Social medicine takes serious testing only. Then everyone else get's on a waiting list, sometimes two year's for minor test's. So hope you are all prepared to pay double for nothing.

Palestine, TX

#23 Jul 13, 2013
Healthcare law threatens California jobs, business group says
March 28, 2013|By Adolfo Flores

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/28/busin...

Way to go dems....even the biggest blue state is getting wise....LMAO

Palestine, TX

#24 Jul 13, 2013
Dr Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Cowgirl! Holder what? tea cup or Dr. Obama Holder yo insurance card?!!!;-000
How's it hanging Charlie?? Where the hell are you?

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#26 Jul 13, 2013
Dr Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
if U paying to TAX for gov? then exchanged for Federal notee & Dr. Obama"ll care for U!!!;-000
Have no what your talking about,but than again is good to babble once in awhile... It's therapeutic.

With that said, Zim has been found Not Guilty.... let's party !
Marc Anthony - Y Hubo Alguien " HD " ella !~

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#27 Jul 13, 2013
idea*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,100,236
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 8 min neveratfault 1,379
Most Americans Now Support Airstrikes In Syria,... 41 min ocxz 3
Obama cautions against using force to solve crises 44 min bottlecap 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,388
Obama, in Estonia and at NATO summit, to send s... 1 hr Monty Anaconda 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Independent patriot 256,244
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••