Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP

May 1, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 483

PBS's program Intelligence Squared pitted The New York Times writer David Brooks and former Congressman Mickey Edwards against radio host Laura Ingraham and Faith & Freedom Coalition founder and chairman Ralph Reed.

Full Story

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#307 May 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It's fun to catch you in yet another lie pooike. I must say though it is getting too easy.
You've only ever been CAUGHT lying, Spambolina. When you are, you either snarl or whine like a little girl, then you post some headlines from Drudge and run away.

Sad, really...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#308 May 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>You've only ever been CAUGHT lying, Spambolina. When you are, you either snarl or whine like a little girl, then you post some headlines from Drudge and run away.

Sad, really...
Really. How come you can't ever come up with proof pookie.

Progress, not Denial

#309 May 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. How come you can't ever come up with proof pookie.
I don't bother much anymore, since you NEVER admit you're wrong or lying and usually respond either with silly insults or irrelevant headlines from Drudge.

You have NO credibility here, remember?:)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#310 May 9, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't bother much anymore, since you NEVER admit you're wrong or lying and usually respond either with silly insults or irrelevant headlines from Drudge.
Why should I admit to anything, when I'm not wrong. You've spent to much time in school, and not enough time in the real world.

Progress, not Denial

#311 May 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I admit to anything, when I'm not wrong. You've spent to much time in school, and not enough time in the real world.
Either you've got really poor reading comprehension or you're admitting that CbyB is a sockpuppet of Jimbo's....since you just answered a comment I made to HIM.

Which is it? Simpleton, or sockpuppet? I suppose you COULD be BOTH, of course...:)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#312 May 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you've got really poor reading comprehension or you're admitting that CbyB is a sockpuppet of Jimbo's....since you just answered a comment I made to HIM.
Which is it? Simpleton, or sockpuppet? I suppose you COULD be BOTH, of course...:)
Naw, I don't have poor comprehension, you're a sour puppy, following Barack Hussein Obama, with that ring in your nose? Does it hurt when he pulls on the rope? You're just hoping the scraps will come your way??

Paris

#313 May 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I or anyone admit to a post being a lie when it isn't and you can not prove it's a lie. Your head must be spinning and these post of yours just slide our your ears or something.

Paris

#314 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Why should I admit to anything, when I'm not wrong. You've spent to much time in school, and not enough time in the real world.
Like Obama, they are public school bots that have passed all the test, but can't function in the real world and have responsibility to live and survive on their own wit and being.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#315 May 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like a federal-dollar-addicted, teabegging okiehoman? More candy, fatty?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Progress, not Denial

#316 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Naw, I don't have poor comprehension, you're a sour puppy, following Barack Hussein Obama, with that ring in your nose? Does it hurt when he pulls on the rope? You're just hoping the scraps will come your way??
Comprehension's good? OK, then you're official au Spambolina's sockpuppet. Thanks!:)

Progress, not Denial

#317 May 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I or anyone admit to a post being a lie when it isn't and you can not prove it's a lie. Your head must be spinning and these post of yours just slide our your ears or something.
To late to post an answer as "Jimbo," you've already outed yourself, puppetmaster! LOL

Another Jimbo ID BUSTED.

Progress, not Denial

#318 May 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Like Obama, they are public school bots that have passed all the test, but can't function in the real world and have responsibility to live and survive on their own wit and being.
Now he's posting cover posts to HIMSELF...sorry, Jimbolina, too late! LOL

Paris

#320 May 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
To late to post an answer as "Jimbo," you've already outed yourself, puppetmaster! LOL
Another Jimbo ID BUSTED.
You have just entered the twilight zone goober. Jebeebus, you don't even know what you type.
Louisiana Swampmud

Mountain View, CA

#321 May 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I or anyone admit to a post being a lie when it isn't and you can not prove it's a lie. Your head must be spinning and these post of yours just slide our your ears or something.
Lying is so easy for you.

Paris

#322 May 10, 2013
Louisiana Swampmud wrote:
<quoted text>Lying is so easy for you.
hi ho hi ho it's off to lie you go. Too bad so sad.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#323 May 10, 2013
He/she gets a penny-per-post to do so. Except for the ones removed by admin.

Paris

#324 May 10, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she gets a penny-per-post to do so. Except for the ones removed by admin.
Oh goody, you finally found a bot to play with you. Have fun kiddies.

Paris

#325 May 10, 2013
You first must prove a lie pookie. Try harder.

ABC News reported Friday that, despite administration claims that the flawed description reflected the best intelligence at the time, the talking points that led to the statement were revised 12 times.

Initial versions, as has been previously reported, contained references to Al Qaeda that were later deleted. But the latest excerpts show how State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland pressed the CIA to scrub references to the agency's prior security warnings.

According to ABC News, the original paragraph read:
"The Agency has produced numerous pieces on the threat of extremists linked to al-Qa'ida in Benghazi and eastern Libya. These noted that, since April, there have been at least five other attacks against foreign interests in Benghazi by unidentified assailants, including the June attack against the British Ambassador's convoy. We cannot rule out the individuals has previously surveilled the U.S. facilities, also contributing to the efficacy of the attacks."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/10/be...

Paris

#326 May 10, 2013
See, that's how you prove Obama and Hillary lied to the american people and broke their oath of offices as well. Both should resign.........well Hillary already did. She knew what was coming.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#327 May 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
fux? It must be explosive! Go pop some popcorn and grab your Depends, boy/girl.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min mdbuilder 1,156,203
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Guru 182,164
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min positronium 49,362
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Quirky 294,814
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 22 min positronium 726
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 34 min Newt G s Next Wife 3,127
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 51 min Jeff Brightone 2
More from around the web