Impeach Obama

Impeach Obama

There are 2644 comments on the National Public Radio story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Impeach Obama. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, Michigan Rep. Kerry Bentivolio listens at a rally in Livonia, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

CBOW

Dover, PA

#2307 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
So once again..you make a claim and have no proof skippy.
yawn
Uhhhh.....Duh.....Pew survey......

United States

#2308 Oct 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhhh.....Duh.....Pew survey......
Link?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2309 Oct 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh.....Duh.....Pew survey......
Just saying pew survey proves nothing.

Post a link to this alleged survey

duh

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2311 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't answer mine yet....is she your sister skippy? She runs from questions just like your dumb azz
You haven't answered hers either. Sir Galahad your not.

Paris

#2312 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>My messiah's reign has been going on a little over 2000 years. Jesus is the messiah, why do republitards who thump their Bible and proclaim their are good God fearing Christians continue to call Obama a messiah? You never hear anyone form the left do this. Must be a mental right wing defect.
Have you Ask for forgiveness for supporting abortion and chronic liar?

Paris

#2313 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Really...care to back up that claim with facts....or just play the "i heard" card like you usually do
Supporting a chronic liar
Supporting same sex marriage
Supporting drugs
Supporting abortion. Nope, your not even close.

Paris

#2314 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>A majority of KKK members call themselves conservative Christians so I guess a majority of conservative Christians are Klan members....right skippy
Can you give us a link to that precise statement?

Location hidden

#2315 Oct 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't answered hers either. Sir Galahad your not.
Le dumbo, maybe when you begin to answer some questiones that are asked you will get answered in return. Until then piss moan and cry that we aren't playing nice with you.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you Ask for forgiveness for supporting abortion and chronic liar?
I have never once supported abortion so I have no need to ask forgiveness skippy. I also never lie. I have no need to, the truth shall set you free. See skippy, that is how you answer a question. You should try it sometime.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Supporting a chronic liar
Supporting same sex marriage
Supporting drugs
Supporting abortion. Nope, your not even close.
I don't lie.
What do I care if people of the same sex want to marry? It is none of my business, why is it yours?
I don't support drugs or abortion.

Location hidden

#2316 Oct 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give us a link to that precise statement?
Right in their mission statement skippy.

http://orig.jacksonsun.com/civilrights/sec4_p...
You aren't very bright
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2317 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
A majority of KKK members call themselves conservative Christians so I guess a majority of conservative Christians are Klan members....right skippy
Even the KKK has evolved from it's roots. The Ku Klux Klan first emerged following the Civil War as America’s first true terrorist group. Since its inception, the Ku Klux Klan has seen several cycles of growth and collapse, and in some of these cycles the Klan has been more extreme than in others. In all of its incarnations, however, the Klan has maintained its dual heritage of hate and violence.

At first, the Ku Klux Klan focused its anger and violence on African-Americans, on white Americans who stood up for them, and against the federal government which supported their rights. Subsequent incarnations of the Klan, which typically emerged in times of rapid social change, added more categories to its enemies list, including Jews, Catholics (less so after the 1970s), homosexuals, and different groups of immigrants.

In most of these cases, these perceived enemies were minority groups that came into direct economic competition with the lower- and working-class whites that formed the core constituency of the Klan in most of its incarnations.

The Ku Klux Klan was overshadowed in the late 1990s and early 2000s by growing neo-Nazi activity; however, by 2005 neo-Nazi groups had fallen on hard times, with many groups collapsing or fragmenting. This collapse has helped create a rise of racist skinhead activity, but has also provided new opportunities for Klan groups.

In addition, in the early 2000s, many communities in the United States began to experiences a significant influx of immigrants, especially Hispanics, for the first time in their histories. A single-issue movement opposing immigration has helped create fear and anxiety about immigration in the minds of many Americans.

Many Ku Klux Klan groups have attempted to take advantage of that fear and uncertainty, using anti-immigration sentiments for recruitment and propaganda purposes, and to attract publicity.

No where does it indicate that Christian conservative republicans or Tea Party members belong to the KKK. You need to get some new lefty material, the KKK garbage is getting old and doesn't get a rise anymore.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2318 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
A majority of KKK members call themselves conservative Christians so I guess a majority of conservative Christians are Klan members....right skippy
You claim to be a Christian, yet you place your trust in Odumbo. Who are you really beholding to???? You can serve only one Master.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2319 Oct 25, 2013
Since its inception in the 1960's, the "new left" has mastered that eerie trend of never having to apologize. When Hank Williams Jr. makes Obama/Hitler comparisons on Fox and Friends, Monday Night Football demolishes a 22-year-old tradition. When Rob Reiner does it to the Tea Party on Real Time, Hollywood lets him drop another bomb at the box office. Bill Maher can call Sarah Palin four-letter expletives relating to female genitalia, but Rush Limbaugh can't crudely rebuke Sandra Fluke for insisting her "bedroom activities" be paid on the taxpayers dime. One comes with an apology from the President, and the other with laughter from a studio audience. Thanks to the fine "journalism" on display from folks like MSNBC's Martin Bashir this Wednesday, Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) will join the ranks alongside Maher, Reiner, Dyson, and a dozen other merry tricksters who've yet to say "I'm sorry"!

Rep. Grayson made headlines yesterday when his fundraising ad, depicting tea partiers as the Ku Klux Klan, surfaced. The KKK hung blacks and burned crosses. It's a disgrace to use it to demonize a party that simply wants this nation to stand up for itself and not succumb to the apologetics of this administration.

Location hidden

#2320 Oct 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the KKK has evolved from it's roots. The Ku Klux Klan first emerged following the Civil War as America’s first true terrorist group. Since its inception, the Ku Klux Klan has seen several cycles of growth and collapse, and in some of these cycles the Klan has been more extreme than in others. In all of its incarnations, however, the Klan has maintained its dual heritage of hate and violence.
At first, the Ku Klux Klan focused its anger and violence on African-Americans, on white Americans who stood up for them, and against the federal government which supported their rights. Subsequent incarnations of the Klan, which typically emerged in times of rapid social change, added more categories to its enemies list, including Jews, Catholics (less so after the 1970s), homosexuals, and different groups of immigrants.
In most of these cases, these perceived enemies were minority groups that came into direct economic competition with the lower- and working-class whites that formed the core constituency of the Klan in most of its incarnations.
The Ku Klux Klan was overshadowed in the late 1990s and early 2000s by growing neo-Nazi activity; however, by 2005 neo-Nazi groups had fallen on hard times, with many groups collapsing or fragmenting. This collapse has helped create a rise of racist skinhead activity, but has also provided new opportunities for Klan groups.
In addition, in the early 2000s, many communities in the United States began to experiences a significant influx of immigrants, especially Hispanics, for the first time in their histories. A single-issue movement opposing immigration has helped create fear and anxiety about immigration in the minds of many Americans.
Many Ku Klux Klan groups have attempted to take advantage of that fear and uncertainty, using anti-immigration sentiments for recruitment and propaganda purposes, and to attract publicity.
No where does it indicate that Christian conservative republicans or Tea Party members belong to the KKK. You need to get some new lefty material, the KKK garbage is getting old and doesn't get a rise anymore.
So what? That does not change the FACT one iota that a majority of KKK members are conservative Christian and just like the analogy used for liberals that MUST mean that conservatives are KKK members.

Location hidden

#2321 Oct 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be a Christian, yet you place your trust in Odumbo. Who are you really beholding to???? You can serve only one Master.
I don't claim to be, I am a Christian skippy. I place my trust in God. I am beholden to God. I place the state of affairs of the United States in in the President, which is Obama.

Who are you beholden to skippy?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2322 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't claim to be, I am a Christian skippy. I place my trust in God. I am beholden to God. I place the state of affairs of the United States in in the President, which is Obama.
Who are you beholden to skippy?
Right, you miss the fact that if you believe in God, then you must identify that which is wrong and stand against it. You don't, you elevate that which is wrong, namely Odumbo's policies. When Bush ignored the needs of those hit by Hurricane Katrina, i denounced his choices. Stand against the policies that Obama has created that will hurt the children of God. Prove your beliefs.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2323 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? That does not change the FACT one iota that a majority of KKK members are conservative Christian and just like the analogy used for liberals that MUST mean that conservatives are KKK members.
A majority of self-described atheists are politically liberal, while most Christians, including evangelicals and Protestants, are conservative, according to a new Pew Forum survey. What part of majority didn't you understand. English is your first language, right?

Location hidden

#2324 Oct 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you miss the fact that if you believe in God, then you must identify that which is wrong and stand against it. You don't, you elevate that which is wrong, namely Odumbo's policies. When Bush ignored the needs of those hit by Hurricane Katrina, i denounced his choices. Stand against the policies that Obama has created that will hurt the children of God. Prove your beliefs.
Wrong again skippy.

No one has offered any proof that Obama is against Gos in any way. For all the pissing and moaning your jack offs have been doing for 5 years not one of you imbeciles has been able to prove anything so you just spread the same lies over and over and over hoping the weak minded of the party...like you will follow the old adage.

Tell a lie enough times and simple people will believe it.

Location hidden

#2325 Oct 25, 2013
God

Location hidden

#2326 Oct 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>A majority of self-described atheists are politically liberal, while most Christians, including evangelicals and Protestants, are conservative, according to a new Pew Forum survey. What part of majority didn't you understand. English is your first language, right?
Still waiting on your proof. I provided mine....are you going to run like a sissy girl again when asked for proof skippy?

a few people in your office are not a majority of liberals dumb azz
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2327 Oct 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on your proof. I provided mine....are you going to run like a sissy girl again when asked for proof skippy?
a few people in your office are not a majority of liberals dumb azz
Not my office you clueless ass. I own a company, I don't work with these people, they are my customer/vendor base. Bloody hell you project alot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,457,688
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 9 min freedom2016 115
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min freebird 403,323
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 55 min butters_ 23,796
News Iran condemns US senate vote to extend sanctions 1 hr Tuck Frump 4
News How Trump can reset the Supreme Court's agenda 2 hr tomin cali 49
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 2 hr French 696
More from around the web