Paul Ryan is politically tone-deaf as...

Paul Ryan is politically tone-deaf as he says 'I'm not for raising tax rates'

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Paul Ryan is politically tone-deaf as he says 'I'm not for raising tax rates'. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Rep. Paul Ryan sat down Tuesday with ABC News' senior political correspondent Jonathan Karl for his first interview since his devastating defeat on election day and once again showed he is out of touch with the mainstream of even his own party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

zipp

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Say what you will, but Ryan, McConnell, and a cast of many pundits are working hard to ensure that no future republican candidates get elected for president. Keep it up goons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 min Brian_G 34,383
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Earthling-1 53,972
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Doomstar 1,251,456
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Dr Guru 192,223
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 332,924
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 4 hr Felix 39
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 6 hr Tm Clm 2,231
More from around the web