Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#888001 Apr 15, 2013
US Holocausts on World wrote:
<quoted text>u speaking to war mongering barbarians loves clubs, sharp instruments ,projectiles.... caveman dwellers mentality , u can' reason with these pyschopaths...!
Wait'll all dem dare obammerbots figure out the shellacking they're fixing to take from that backassward robbinghoddieTic Tax and fine the working class poor some more for NOTHING,*cough* healthcare billage of highway robbery!

Maybe even a few of the occupy anyone elses anything street thugs will get a clue-and latch on to a worthwhile cause to rally around the whitehouse with pitchforks and torches then lol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888002 Apr 15, 2013
NRA 500 Suicide: Man Shoots Himself To Death At NASCAR Race

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/14/nra-...

too many layers of irony. you nutjobs won't get it.

oh yeah....and....he was a Texan.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#888003 Apr 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
too many layers of irony. you nutjobs won't get it.
oh yeah....and....he was a Texan.
My gut feeling is he made a bet he couldn't cover.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#888004 Apr 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG STUPID! A lot of people didn't have health insurance because they were denied coverage. Big insurance only wants to cover people they're less likely to actually spend money on.
You're an idiot!
Yeah I hear people crying in their drink all the time saying they can't afford health insurance but have no problem drinking $40 worth of booze and a pack of smokes every day. They just want some one else to pay for it. America has became a land of losers and deadbeats!!! I feel sorry for my children.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#888005 Apr 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my post have to do with Mitt, Jim Jones, or execution in Texas? But being a Starch Liberal I do understand,í When you canít argue the Facts change the Subject!!í
Well, dumber than Dumbya, you called me a Kool-Aid drinker in the post to which I replied. I must assume you don't know where that offensive term originated--the world according to Rush is a very pathetic, offensive, and hate-filled planet.(I'm not quite sure what a Starch Liberal is, but if you say you are one, I'll believe you.)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#888006 Apr 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a moron??
Bush and his Republiclown policies created a whole new group of poor people, that's why they voted for Obama!! DUH!!
It's like you want to be seen as an idiot!!
Guess what?? It's working!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nuculur thereís no denying Obama is the Welfare/Poverty President! Under Obamaís Leadership he has created more dependency/poor people than any previous President!!
Since Obama taken Office Census Bureau Reports: The number of people in the U.S. who are in poverty is on track for a record increase on President Obamaís watch, welfare spending has increased by 41% along with Food stamp usage increasing by 70% under Obama!! Liberals jobs equal Welfare!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#888017 Apr 15, 2013
Water splitting: Plants provide blueprint for cheap hydrogen production

Phys.org

This is not the same process I reported the other day.

Science will change the world.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888020 Apr 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> My gut feeling is he made a bet he couldn't cover.
He sold all his stock last year and put all the money into silver and gold.
NuculurNutSurpri zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#888021 Apr 15, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I am QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I have been rejected by, but am completely mentally and emotionally captivated by Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise, as well as the following:
Nat Turner, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head.
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutSurpri zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#888022 Apr 15, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I am the QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I have been rejected by, but am completely mentally and emotionally captivated by Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise as well as the following:
Nat Turner, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Ch wrote:
I actually wrote: <quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head.
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#888023 Apr 15, 2013
Who actually owns the Federal Reserve? The answer, if you can find it, may surprise you!

When's dawn?

#888024 Apr 15, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>So, you want us to treat you the same as pedophiles.
By the way, the former APA president, says that gays can change and that the current APA follows politics and not science. He says that scientific studies show that homosexuality can and has been cured.
Not exactly, Knock-knock. "Conversion therapy (also known as reparative therapy) is a range of pseudo-scientific treatments that aim to change sexual orientation from homosexual to heterosexual.[1][2][3][4][5] Conversion therapy has been a source of intense controversy in the United States and other countries.[6] The American Psychiatric Association has condemned "psychiatric treatment, such as reparative or conversion therapy which is based upon the assumption that homosexuality per se is a mental disorder or based upon the a priori assumption that the patient should change his/her sexual homosexual orientation."[7] It states that, "Ethical practitioners refrain from attempts to change individuals' sexual orientation."[8] It also states that political and moral debates over the integration of gays and lesbians into the mainstream of American society have obscured scientific data about changing sexual orientation "by calling into question the motives and even the character of individuals on both sides of the issue."

You enjoy having your tax money go to Marcus Bachmann so he can "discipline the barbarians" no doubt...well, if you paid any taxes you would.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888025 Apr 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur thereís no denying Obama is the Welfare/Poverty President! Under Obamaís Leadership he has created more dependency/poor people than any previous President!!
Since Obama taken Office Census Bureau Reports: The number of people in the U.S. who are in poverty is on track for a record increase on President Obamaís watch, welfare spending has increased by 41% along with Food stamp usage increasing by 70% under Obama!! Liberals jobs equal Welfare!
Instead of the left taking into account Obama put Obamacare before jobs and the economy during the first year of his presidency which delayed the recovery and created an even weaker economy, they still blame Bush - even though it was Bush who warned Congress of the impending housing market collapse in the years leading up to it.

When Obama made the decision to put Obamacare first, it was clear he, too, did not want to let a good crisis to go to waste, and it was his "vision" that created the present crisis.

Neither Bush nor the Republicans had anything to do with Obamacare.
Just as the Democrats are mostly to blame for allowing the housing market crisis to happen in the first place, they are solely to blame for Obamacare and an even bigger crisis.

But denial is a strong deterrent to acceptance and admitting they have been led to believe something other than the truth.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#888026 Apr 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, dumber than Dumbya, you called me a Kool-Aid drinker in the post to which I replied. I must assume you don't know where that offensive term originated--the world according to Rush is a very pathetic, offensive, and hate-filled planet.(I'm not quite sure what a Starch Liberal is, but if you say you are one, I'll believe you.)
Leo I used the term íStarchí as an expression that you were Solid in your Liberal beliefs even though misguided itís not that so much of what Liberals knows just isnít So!!
Lincoln

United States

#888027 Apr 15, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Population 2.7 million 2.15 million
Median HH income $38,600 $37,000
% African-American 32.9% 24%
% Hispanic 28.9% 44%
% Asian 5.5% 6%
% non-Hispanic White 31.7% 26%
A reasonably similar matchup -until:
Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Concealed carry
gun law no yes
# of gun stores 0 84 dedicated gun shops,
1500 places to buy guns
(Walmart, etc.)
Homicides, 2012 506 207
Homicides per 100k 18.4 9.6
Average January
high temp, F 31 63
Conclusion: cold causes murder.
President Obama was reelected so you can post all the campaign material you wish
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888030 Apr 15, 2013
Sapphire InBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
We, on the "left," only use it as a slur when you're a vicious, ignorant, christarded, gun nut, closet queen like you. Try to remember that when you're down on your scabby knees blowing an imaginary jesus!
Brutal!

When's dawn?

#888031 Apr 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo I used the term íStarchí as an expression that you were Solid in your Liberal beliefs even though misguided itís not that so much of what Liberals knows just isnít So!!
From Rush to Ronnie quotes, huh? Well, it would be difficult for either of them to sue on the concept of "intellectual" property. If you'll look at your post again, you will see that your placement indicated that YOU were a starch conservative...I assume you meant staunch, but WTH. According to a test I took, I'm a Centrist. Whatever I finally become, I would never vote for the Greedy Old Prevaricators that you guys put in office and then defend after they've killed hundreds of thousands and damned near bankrupted the world.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888032 Apr 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama was reelected so you can post all the campaign material you wish
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888034 Apr 15, 2013

Kirk Franklin, 42, of nearby Saginaw died after shooting himself at 10:30 p.m. on Saturday during the NRA 500 Sprint Cup race, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888035 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of the left taking into account Obama put Obamacare before jobs and the economy during the first year of his presidency which delayed the recovery and created an even weaker economy, they still blame Bush - even though it was Bush who warned Congress of the impending housing market collapse in the years leading up to it.
When Obama made the decision to put Obamacare first, it was clear he, too, did not want to let a good crisis to go to waste, and it was his "vision" that created the present crisis.
Neither Bush nor the Republicans had anything to do with Obamacare.
Just as the Democrats are mostly to blame for allowing the housing market crisis to happen in the first place, they are solely to blame for Obamacare and an even bigger crisis.
But denial is a strong deterrent to acceptance and admitting they have been led to believe something other than the truth.
Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes
Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone
Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 3 min Earl 616
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min freebird 292,868
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min barry 2,854
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 9 min dollarsbill 81
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 10 min Your Ex 4
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 10 min barefoot2626 23
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 12 min barefoot2626 674
More from around the web