Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,425)

Showing posts 808,481 - 808,500 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you're quite an attractive man. Your chest kind of looks like me, on a good day -- hair kind of sparse, the skin kind of yellowish underneath it. The one good thing is that I don't need to be shaved as much anymore, which was always such a production. I miss the wild and wooly sixties, that's for sure. Men weren't afraid of a little "love jungle" then. Sorry if I kind of made you barf a little with that, but like most minges, I'm compelled to tell the truth AND not mince words ...
Why thank you Carol! My skin was yellow in that pic as I was recovering from a severe case of jaundice. Too much booze and drugs will do that. I am now looking better and better with each passing day. The hair sparseness is due to all the medication they give me here at the psychiatric facility I reside in. I'd rather have my wits about me than my hair at this age!!! I miss the wild and woolly seventies myself! I was a disco queen!!!!

Warmest regards, Nostrilis!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> Rape became a political football, when the religiopolitical right discovered it would need to except pregnancy via rape from abortion restrictions, in order to maintain a very large segment of their base - namely women.(Doesn't really matter to a lot of otherwise so-called 'pro-life' folks, that a fetus is a fetus is a fetus, as long as the votes are secured.)
Discussions about this often quickly descend into whether or not some rapes are inherently more 'rapey' than other ones, what constitutes 'consent', the benefits of state-mandated instrumental rape, and whether or not it's rape if a famous, or politically connected, or wealthy, or athletic, or clergy person does it. Currently, in certain circles, the discussion extends to whether or not a woman can even GET pregnant via a 'real rape', but most folks try to stay away from that particular question.
In my view, any non-consensual aspect of sex, and any unwelcome intrusion involving any orifice, can be defined as rape. Did you ask before you did whatever you did to the person? Did the person specifically say "Yes, I want you to do that."? If not, DON'T DO THAT. Pretty simple, really, and tends to avoid confusion.
And of course it doesn't always involve a penis. Men get raped too.
Exactly, and the notion that if a person is passed out drunk that she becomes fair game is outrageous. The girl was underaged and drinking, as were all of them. Someone should have called her parents and told them to come pick up their daughter.
Hopefully this case will have been a wake up call to teenagers regarding drinking, sex, taking and posting photos of someone naked and being abused, this is never funny and that fact that they thought it was is testiment to the sickness that has become part of our society. Joy and laughter at the expense of someones misfortune and pain is sadistic.
This case should be discussed in all schools, by all coaches. Football players have that cocky attitude that they are above the rules. And, the coaches encourage and cover it up.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As it is becoming obvious I am craving your, and everyone else's attention here today, I will be practicing "tough love" with myselk for the rest of the day. I am now on my sockpuppet "ignore" list. It pains me to do this as I am one of my favorite socks but it is a labor of love. I am making the rest of my sock brigade look foolish and that won't do!!!
I may still judge the posts!!!!
Losing my patience, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bombshells in Hacked Hillary Emails?
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank myself! My skin was yellow in that pic as I was recovering from a severe case of jaundice. Too much booze and drugs will do that. I am now looking better and better with each passing day. The hair sparseness is due to all the medication they give me here at the psychiatric facility I reside in. I'd rather have my wits about me than my hair at this age!!! I miss the wild and woolly seventies myself! I was a disco queen!!!!
Warmest regards, Not Surprized!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and the notion that if a person is passed out drunk that she becomes fair game is outrageous. The girl was underaged and drinking, as were all of them. Someone should have called her parents and told them to come pick up their daughter.
Hopefully this case will have been a wake up call to teenagers regarding drinking, sex, taking and posting photos of someone naked and being abused, this is never funny and that fact that they thought it was is testiment to the sickness that has become part of our society. Joy and laughter at the expense of someones misfortune and pain is sadistic.
This case should be discussed in all schools, by all coaches. Football players have that cocky attitude that they are above the rules. And, the coaches encourage and cover it up.
lily doesn't want to be fair game every time she passes out drunk
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
When did rape become anything other than a sexual assault? Now rape is becoming a political issue as well? Anyone assinine enough to try and change what rape is to suit their own agenda isn't worth talking to. Rape is and will always be a sexual assault. It doesn't always have to involve a penis. Don't waste your breath. Did you know that eating Hostess twinkies has now become a political statement? I wonder if the children who love them know that?
The Republican party has trivialized rape; has repeatedly brought it into politics, Mourdock said that a woman who became pregnant as a result of rape should consider it a "gift from God",
Todd Akin claims a womans body "just shuts down" making pregancy impossible, Rep. Cathryn Brown in New Mexico introduced a bill making it a third degree felony for a woman to have an abortion resulting from rape, calling it "tampering with evidence"
Then, we have state sanctioned rape; transvaginal probes; one state even stating that this should be done twice; at the patients expense. This leads one to believe that the maker of these probes may have made some hefty contributions to republican political campaigns.
This is all about white male control over the population; they are threatened by women, minorities and homosexuals.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a load! The fact that you felt compelled to list your family tree says enough. Nothing else needs said.
That's funny, did you say that to DBRider?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And I guess President Obama was handed his accomplishments? So you're one of them. You believe he & his fascist friends covertly scammed their way into power on a mission to destroy America!
Pretty much.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party has trivialized rape; has repeatedly brought it into politics, Mourdock said that a woman who became pregnant as a result of rape should consider it a "gift from God",
Todd Akin claims a womans body "just shuts down" making pregancy impossible, Rep. Cathryn Brown in New Mexico introduced a bill making it a third degree felony for a woman to have an abortion resulting from rape, calling it "tampering with evidence"
Then, we have state sanctioned rape; transvaginal probes; one state even stating that this should be done twice; at the patients expense. This leads one to believe that the maker of these probes may have made some hefty contributions to republican political campaigns.
This is all about white male control over the population; they are threatened by women, minorities and homosexuals.
lily loves the rape card and the white male control card, especially if she brands them as Republican cards
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
The reader should be warned that these are first and partial accounts of hacked emails that may be fabricated by someone with a hidden agenda. Time will tell whether they have any credence. The RT selection of excerpts appears to fit into Putinís agenda.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

MONUMENT, Colo.ó The executive director of the Colorado Department of Corrections was shot and killed when he answered the front door of his house, and police are searching for the gunman and trying to figure out if it had anything to do with his position.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/tom-...

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Where's goober ghost? some one tell he I want a toasted marshmellow.
On a kuberzerconnyisland encrusted frosted dogppoo lined silver plater, served by butlers-khakis, shoes and shirts required, ready to attend to muh every whim, w/out any lip.
NOW.
(wahwahwahwah lol)
Dag Nab It! Where's my judgeits? It's lonely down here in Bumpass! I have to drive 3 hours to get a refill of colostomy bags as the local stores won't serve a communist like me.

DOH! I forgot to pray to Obama this morning! Gotta go!

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Carson used to be a Democrat.
something i'm sure the left wing media will ignore.
yeah right.
He's still more democrat than Republican, he just doesn't like Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Ted Cruz Responds To Birther Concerns Floated By Sean Hannity (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/ted-...
huuuummmmm
There are no rules any more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Who f cking cares? I wouldn't show you retarded mfrs shit either. You actually took time out of your morning to post this birther nonsense. Speaks volumes about you. Read sonicfilters post above & place blame on he who deserve it, then tell me which of Obama's policies have effected you so much for you to be so objective!
"Affected", you illiterate ghetto trash.

Taxes

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

And another one of my "sockpuppet's" emerges! Oh yes, this is turning out to be a banner day for the
"Waxman Topix Troll Brigade"!!

I'm delighted!!!!!!!!!!

Thrilled!! NWaxman
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!
Sounds like a toxic soup swirling the bowl, a mongrel stew.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you Carol! My skin was yellow in that pic as I was recovering from a severe case of jaundice. Too much booze and drugs will do that. I am now looking better and better with each passing day. The hair sparseness is due to all the medication they give me here at the psychiatric facility I reside in. I'd rather have my wits about me than my hair at this age!!! I miss the wild and woolly seventies myself! I was a disco queen!!!!
Warmest regards, Nostrilis!!!
Do you have my judgeits? DOH! Your Nostrils took them, eh? I think Nostrils is a Democrat crazy dude. Is this who you are looking for? He is a Democrat you love and worship!

http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta...

Nostrils Waxman, for sure, eh libtard?

OK, you may continue obsessing now, nutjob. Where's my Ammo?

Us old goober Democrats don't feel safe without it!

Hehe...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
I haven't read any. What's the skinny?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,481 - 808,500 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••