Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,103)

Showing posts 802,041 - 802,060 of1,033,965
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869708
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cway is always laughing because he can't handle the alternative.
And you tell jokes at funerals and abortion clinics.
You can run but you can't hide, little one.
Especially in shallow waters.
We did make you look real stupid on the Ford models!!

But that's not such a big deal. You do most of the heavy lifting yourself!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869709
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

14

13

12

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say all I cared about is profits, nitwit?? You stoop to putting words in my mouth, like a lowlife Troll??
The name of the game is survival. You whine on about the unfairness of it all, I'll try to profit form it.
Continue with your anti capitalist manifesto. We'll all laugh.
May I remind you that this is America, and many of the companies reporting record profits employ many thousands of Americans.
Sorry that upsets you. But it's a real stupid position to take.
Big government makes 3.5 times more money on a gallon of gas than big oil does. Where'd the money go nitwit?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869710
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul "droned" on and on for how many hours today ? Did anyone stay awake?
Certainly not you; the Happy Hour video caught you flat on the floor, bottle in hand.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869711
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN gave Saddam plenty of time to get rid of them. Why do you think he was stalling after 14 resolutions?
He would have gotten them again when the world wasn't watching anymore.
You do know every single Democrat in the Clinton administration said Saddam had to go just three years before 9/11?
Have you looked up the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998? Maybe you should.
Carol,

now that you've finished with the blizzard of speculative logic, rhetorical statements and irrelevancies...

Show us where the WMDs are.

The ones Bush and Cheney talked about for months.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869713
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol,
now that you've finished with the blizzard of speculative logic, rhetorical statements and irrelevancies...
Show us where the WMDs are.
The ones Bush and Cheney talked about for months.
Ask Clinton?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869715
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. Bush was wrong and Obama is carrying the insanity to new extremes.
I'll go so far as to agree Bush should never have signed it, and Obama is wrong to continue it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869717
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We did make you look real stupid on the Ford models!!
But that's not such a big deal. You do most of the heavy lifting yourself!!
Of course I do heavy lifting. The top of your head is flat where I came down on you, brotha. Get used to it. There's more to come.

Of course, my hands get sore pounding on rocks so I'll take breaks occasionally..

Are you going to entertain us some more about FDR and Ford's Model T?

Bwahahahahahahahahahah....

Go ahead. Just slip off into the night with your empty gun and full mouth, Dood..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869718
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope he gets many millions, we need tort reform, but not for this disgraceful behavior that resulted in even more black on white violence.
The same disgraceful behavior resulted in the LA riots and many deaths. Of course the self loathing whites responsible are insulated and far, far from the results of their criminal actions.
Racial profiling: Big and more government Cops have the right to ask you for ID unless you are Hispanic. Bigger and more government equals more self-loathing COPS and riots, regardless of race..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869720
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, Zimmerman will not walk, dummy
If you get an all-black jury, maybe not.

Otherwise, if you get any jurors with brains....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869721
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you?? She can't be that bad.
So, did she get arrested for lying like Zimmerman's wife did??
No?? too bad for you. She's far more believable than either of the Zimmerman's.
The hoe lied about being on the Obamaphone with the gangsta when he attacked Zimmerman.

Kinda crucial to the case.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869722
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You just wasted more of your low-grade neuron juice, brotha.
Production runs mean nothing. That's why you post it so much.
You originally wrote(or your shadow from Florida) that the Model T begat the A, B,...etc.
I corrected this with links showing that the opposite was, in fact, true; the Model T came *AFTER* those precursors.
Since issuing my correction, you and your shadow have gone nuts posting production runs of all the models. Gee. How cute.
How irrelevant.
Now, go tell the bartender to wake you up for closing time.
While you stupidly speak of prototypes and limited production in Ford's early years, before he invented the assembly line, I'm talking about the car started the production line and the $5 per day wage, the Model T. Followed by the Model A, followed by the Model B. DUH

The Model T of 1908-27 sold 15,000,000 plus.

The successor, the Model A of 1927-31 sold 4,849,340.

The successor, the Model B of 1932-34 sold 800,000. It was the Depression.

The famous "Little Deuce Coupe" is a Model B Ford. From 1932.

Now stay stupid, and stay away from me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869723
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill.. More Cops, bigger and better government...
Don't forget thousands of military armored vehicles for Homeland Security.

They're worried about American patriots ambushing the Gestapo with IEDs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869724
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol,
now that you've finished with the blizzard of speculative logic, rhetorical statements and irrelevancies...
Show us where the WMDs are.
The ones Bush and Cheney talked about for months.
Syria

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869725
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
"silly"
Thanks for the response. It was not unexpected. Now respond to this.
How will the income tax pay for single payer health insurance for all, when 47% of all American wage earners pay no Federal Income tax? Just up the tax on the providers and doers to support those with their hands out?
While you are at it please point out the lie. Face it president nobama is all about wealth re-distribution.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869726
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

4

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
While you stupidly speak of prototypes and limited production in Ford's early years, before he invented the assembly line, I'm talking about the car started the production line and the $5 per day wage, the Model T. Followed by the Model A, followed by the Model B. DUH
The Model T of 1908-27 sold 15,000,000 plus.
The successor, the Model A of 1927-31 sold 4,849,340.
The successor, the Model B of 1932-34 sold 800,000. It was the Depression.
The famous "Little Deuce Coupe" is a Model B Ford. From 1932.
Now stay stupid, and stay away from me.
LOL.. You're alone, sick and old, but happy nuculur. Your first 40 years of childhood were the hardest.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869727
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go so far as to agree Bush should never have signed it, and Obama is wrong to continue it.
OK, fair enough.

But using drone attacks against American citizens on American soil is a gross escalation of the abuses.

Obama can just agree never to do so. End of story.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869728
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can run but you can't hide, little one.
Especially in shallow waters.
Ooh, how threatening.

So is your new name "Sharky Electron"?

In which case, this minnow is gonna have a field day finger-painting your teeth.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869729
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget thousands of military armored vehicles for Homeland Security.
They're worried about American patriots ambushing the Gestapo with IEDs.
Isn't it funny how red, white and blue big and more government represent freedom to retards like lily... Until they're flashing gestapo behind her?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869730
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Clinton?
1998 is not 2003.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#869731
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say all I cared about is profits, nitwit?? You stoop to putting words in my mouth, like a lowlife Troll??
The name of the game is survival. You whine on about the unfairness of it all, I'll try to profit form it.
Continue with your anti capitalist manifesto. We'll all laugh.
May I remind you that this is America, and many of the companies reporting record profits employ many thousands of Americans.
Sorry that upsets you. But it's a real stupid position to take.
You said it. You know it.

A successful business does not need billions of taxpayer dollars in subsidies to 'survive'. If it does, we should put it out of our misery, rather than bail it out of its own overflowing shithouse three or four times a year.

My manifesto is not anti-capitalism, fella. It's anti-greed, anti-oligarchy, and anti-cronyism. Figure out the difference.

May I remind you that this is America, and yet many thousands of those companies' employees make so little they are eligible for government aid? It's always the workers expected to take less, so that the owners can make more. That doesn't even make good business sense, when the workers are also the consumers, but the owners have left them little to no economic means, to buy what they need, much less what they might 'want'.

Wage slaves do not comprise a free society.

You like it the way it is? Stupid is as stupid does, sir. Keep calm and carry on.

")

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 802,041 - 802,060 of1,033,965
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••