Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,842)

Showing posts 796,821 - 796,840 of1,033,539
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bodies don't float in cold water. The cold retards the decay process that creates the gas that makes you float. Once you pop you sink back to the bottom. The biggest person I ever pulled from the river wouldn't fit in the ambulance. We had to put her on a trailer behind the ambulance. She was sure ripe! I'll bet people were puking all along the 12 miles to the hospital.
That must've been killers wife
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwingers rarely have a sense of humor and they equate SNL with communism
OMG...what are YOU doing here during Happy Hour? You must have been dragged out!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But only the elitists can do it and get away with it.
The little ants always carry the largest loads.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely right , go over the dide in 30-40 degree water you wont come up until late spring , crabs in the bay won't trap until water reaches 51 52 + degrees .
Two hillbilly experts on dead bodies in rivers. Oh, the irony of it all.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still spewing the racist Hate Speak.
Why do you right whiners have this need to post racial slurs.
Why do feel the powerful need to post stupidity?

In the genes perhaps?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama "the most divisive president in history".
Seems you'd like us to forget how Bush and friends described anyone who criticized the bogus war in Iraq as "enabing the terrorists".
The same administration that enjoyed putting the political spotlight on gays and drumming up hate against them to win votes.
And when Obama took office, how long was it before Congressman Joe Wilson yelled "You Liar!" at him from the aisle? And Senator Mitch McConnell stated the GOP's first priority was to defeat him. This said over three years before the next general election.
Sorry, but the lines of division were clearly drawn when Obama came in. Your side hated him before he could get the word "hello" out of his mouth.
Because he is the living symbol of the public's rejection of YOU.
Bunk. Got hate issues? Sure sounds that way!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That must've been killers wife
Actually, it was only Michelle, looking extremely out of place, but pitching her usual Obama snakeoil.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because you right whiners are just a pack of racists. You keep posting racial slurs, you're likely to be called out for your ignorance.
The Race Card is so passe, Dood. Try another form of race-bating. Give Jesse Sharpton, Jamie Foxx or the Boy Messiah a call. They can help.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Arizona is broke, just last year they were attempting to sell off government buildings with lease backs to generate cash. That state fell in love with cheap illegal Mexican labor eons ago and the state has been paying the price for awhile now__fk Arizona IMO__give that shthole back to the Native Americans, particularly the Zuni people who learned to enjoy beautiful lives among very ugly surroundings.
As she clucked her dentures "You can't shake your finger at the federal government; I tried that once"
(now, give me those federal dollars)
They're all fos

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Topix is the last refuge for far right fanatics. Outcasts. Rove calls them losers, Jindal calls them stupid and McCain calls them jerks. Nobody wants anything to do with these mentally ill lepers. But here they've found a home. Every dumbass comment they make is smothered in brilliant judge-its. They bristle when its pointed out that the source of their glory is is ONE narcissistic moron.
Using a Skunk Roadkill for a postiche has caused you a cranial infection, geezer. Go seek medical care.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

15 states have lowered taxes, GM didn't pay us back yet and Bullwinkle the pres is looking to borrow more and raise taxes.

I wonder HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE he is going to need a cosigner.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world you teabaggers are outcasts. You are the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party. We successfully re-elected a president in the middle of a recession thanks to your lunacy. Don't believe me? Your boy Rove is the one that labeled you losers. Your next presidential nominee Jindal called you stupid. One of your last sane presidential candidates (that loser teabagger Palin dragged down) called you jerks.
You teabaggers are not only losers, you turned the Republican party into losers!
God bless you!
How did you find out about the real world?

Your therapist told you?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
First Lady Michelle Obama presented the award for Best Picture live via satellite from the White House. Not before she did the bump with a transdressed Jimmy Fallon on his late night show.
Makes our problems seem less problematic when the First Lady is having so much fun entertaining us.
Hollywood will be the Obama's next chapter. The spotlight and fitting in with fellow narcissists is too alluring.
Hi. Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in. But can't stay.
Hollywood is the Left Coast White House now.

And Moochelle sleeps on every Director's couch.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequestration was Bullwinkle's idea and he said he would VETO any bills that would not abide by it, so why not humor the most divisive president in history?
By the way hypocrite, money in you losers pocket is why you support what you do, old ballsack.
Yet another lying right whiner,.

Obama said he would veto any bill where the Republican chickensh*ts try to weasel out of an agreement to cut spending.

Here I thought you dumbf*cks wanted to cut spending.

But hey now that Obama wants to cut spending assh*les like you have GD fit.

Just how f*cking stupid are you people.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The mob killed Kennedy? Gee, that's interesting.
Well if the mob's responsible, why are most of the Warren Commission records sealed until 2039?
Did the mob force President Johnson to do this so they wouldn't get caught?
Honestly, you are a bubbling fountain of idiocy.
your welcome,,,in the yr 2039 you can re-read what the grave digger posted in the yr 2013 you lefty pigmy of a weed sniffer,,,ha haa haaa

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress everyone loser.
YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
It ain't their fault. It jus' beez dat way.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequestration was Bullwinkle's idea and he said he would VETO any bills that would not abide by it, so why not humor the most divisive president in history?
By the way hypocrite, money in you losers pocket is why you support what you do, old ballsack.
Why do you keep talking to me after you said you wouldn't? I have zero respect for you, you're a loser. Only a very sick narcissist would continue to hide behind multiple layers of identity, talk to his own sockpuppets and award himself brilliant judge-its. No one believes the dumbass comment above is brilliant, certainly not seven people. You're a joke. I only comment on your crazy posts to use you as an example to illustrate how pathetically desperate the right wing has become. Get some help.
Obama Youtube

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The truth about Obama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
We're going to put people to work in the funeral business as soon as you start your civil war.
What's the hold up?
Aha! Now I know where you get your makeup from!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Race Card is so passe, Dood. Try another form of race-bating. Give Jesse Sharpton, Jamie Foxx or the Boy Messiah a call. They can help.
I have news. Calling you out for posting a racial slur is not playing the race card.

Its identifying you to be the racist POS we all know you to be.

Why is t you GD right whiners can't post about Obama without the racial slurs? Is in inbred in you that bad? Are you really that GD ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 796,821 - 796,840 of1,033,539
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••