Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,001 - 790,020 of 1,100,993 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#858265 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy your short lived bliss.
I do, honey, I do. I laugh all the time now and I make the people around me laugh too. How bout you? Things a little grim out in the gulch? The essential flaw in your theory is just this: to you, life is a series of grim tasks, overcome by assiduous goal-setting and hard work to get there and then the almost certain knowledge that you will be rewarded in the end - if not in this life then the next - by... what? The sort of sneering condescension you're displaying now? Seems like a raw deal to me? I can't remember setting a goal for myself in my whole life unless the term includes getting the big-breasted redhead at the bar to come home with me? And yet... and yet I can tell that my chaotic life has been a thousand times more fun than you cloistered and purposeful one. For one thing, even married women like to have fun once in a while and if they're not having it at home they're going to come and find someone like me who laughs and loves a lot.

Sure, it's true, I'm gonna die at some point but that makes us equals, doesn't it? Are you suggesting I should care about who gives me my tongue bath when I'm eighty and crippled? Because, frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn. you need to take a look at your whole premise to fully appreciate the scope of your humiliation.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858266 Feb 12, 2013
The U.S. government posted a budget surplus of $3 billion in January, the first monthly surplus since September of 2012, Market Watch reported on Tuesday. The Treasury Department marked a 16% increase in revenues driven in part by the expiration of the payroll tax-cut which Congress and the White House let lapse during fiscal cliff negotiations on January 1.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/u...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858267 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You're alone, but happy.
i could have posted from the 20 other sites i found it on.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858268 Feb 12, 2013
I just realized I DO have a goal and I AM working to fulfill it - so to speak! I'd like to see and penetrate as many beautiful, fragrant vaginas as possible before I forget what to do with them. I especially want to play with a bunch of tattooed vaginas and ones with significant piercings. I am not dead yet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858269 Feb 12, 2013
battle hymns wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called revenue azzhole.
You tea bag stooges don't like taxes.
So pay up when you break the law.
Traffic laws are intended to serve public safety, not revenue generation.

Red light cameras cause more accidents than they prevent, and generate very little money for government. Many California cities are eliminating red light cameras, San Diego being the latest (under a new Democrat mayor).
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858270 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i could have posted from the 20 other sites i found it on.
It`s better for you to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt. Mistakes and worthless cut and paste are proof that you are trying...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858271 Feb 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> City permit for the drilling of the wells only. Mine has been working for almost 30 years. In the thermal loop system the continuous pipe used is basically the same gas line piping. There are no underground connections. A Ditchwitch machine is used to bury the line. The installer would be liable although I have never heard of one leaking.
Dream again if you think the property owner wouldn't be liable for cleanup, and then have to try to recover from the installer.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#858272 Feb 12, 2013
battle hymns wrote:
Any of you dumb tea bag bitches notice when Reagan tripled the national debt, then bush doubled it?

Why not?
And Obama quadruple it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#858273 Feb 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they aren't idiots. Everyone knows Obama wishes he could make them citizens yesterday.
"Gradual". Do you mean like the existing process?
Yes, everyone is pretty much in favor of the path to citizenship be the same for everyone. Illegal aliens shouldn't be given special consideration.
Ah, shaddap, pinhead. Go eat some toilet cakes out of the urinals and think about the wasteland your past life. The funny part about you DB is that I realize you have no earthly idea what I'm talking about, do you? You can't see a thing wrong with cleaning toilets so that some day you can buy a motorcycle and cruise main street in your powerful machine. Hahahahahahahaha... well, it was worth a try I guess.(Meanwhile, all over America, engineers from various disciplines are looking at their screens and asking out loud with a confused expression on their faces, "What's wrong with that?"

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858274 Feb 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, honey, I do. I laugh all the time now and I make the people around me laugh too. How bout you? Things a little grim out in the gulch? The essential flaw in your theory is just this: to you, life is a series of grim tasks, overcome by assiduous goal-setting and hard work to get there and then the almost certain knowledge that you will be rewarded in the end - if not in this life then the next - by... what? The sort of sneering condescension you're displaying now? Seems like a raw deal to me? I can't remember setting a goal for myself in my whole life unless the term includes getting the big-breasted redhead at the bar to come home with me? And yet... and yet I can tell that my chaotic life has been a thousand times more fun than you cloistered and purposeful one. For one thing, even married women like to have fun once in a while and if they're not having it at home they're going to come and find someone like me who laughs and loves a lot.
Sure, it's true, I'm gonna die at some point but that makes us equals, doesn't it? Are you suggesting I should care about who gives me my tongue bath when I'm eighty and crippled? Because, frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn. you need to take a look at your whole premise to fully appreciate the scope of your humiliation.
Here you are making assumptions about what you can't quantify. Its really too bad for you. Sorry, I should have known.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#858275 Feb 12, 2013
battle hymns wrote:
Any of you dumb tea bag bitches notice when Reagan tripled the national debt, then bush doubled it?

Why not?
Is that what those presidents did patriotic?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858276 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
On Monday night, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” where he defended the U.S. government’s use of drones and answered David Letterman’s questions about gun control. During the exchange, O’Reilly called for gun crimes to be “federalized” while also laying out a proposal on gun registration.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/12/bi...
same story no matter where you find it.
must be frustrating for you.
We are archiving leftwing support of drone usage for 2017, when a Republican President will be in control.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858277 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It`s better for you to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt. Mistakes and worthless cut and paste are proof that you are trying...
Here we go again, the Poor Richard's almanac on the gold coast.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858278 Feb 12, 2013
You know, just as a matter of interest, Ben Franklin was a syphilitic old lecher who stole land from the Indians, fathered bastards on whores, slept until noon every day, sat naked on his balcony overlooking the street, and drank like a fish. you might want to think twice about the career path you've chosen.
Nj raider 1

United States

#858279 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects are impoverished, but 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?
They call the projects the projects because it's a project. An experiment we're in it only as objects. And the objects for us to explore of prospects. sidestep cops on our way to the top yes. As kids we would a dream sitting on our steps. Pointing at cars like yeah that's our 6. Hustlers, profit is made out are stretch so on some doctor Spock s*** we started our trek. Some of them made it most of them God rest. In the name of those that ain't made it my progress! A lil bit of Jay-Z, but the logic is thereif you care to read. Instead of asking stupid questions, look it up!
carol

Orlando, FL

#858280 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are making assumptions about what you can't quantify. Its really too bad for you. Sorry, I should have known.
Yes, you should have. In fact, listening to you, one would think you did, but you don't. Is that what you're saying? It's not really an assumption anyway. You're obviously bitter and angry, either that or you've developed a really good act. Bitter and angry people don't get laid, it's academic. So you see, all I did was take a couple of very obvious facts and knit the ends together. It ain't brain surgery.

Now as to quantification. I've been here four years or so, I know what pissed off angry conservative sounds like. You're at the top of that list currently.

See? No assumptions whatsoever!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#858281 Feb 12, 2013
This is further proof of your lies and ignorance,Dweeb.

Geothermal heating systems have no need for water, you nitwit!! They cannot, by law, tap into an aquifier.

You stupid enough to believe there are aquifiers everywhete??

You're a stupid person. Even a cursory look would have better informed you.

And you claim to be a geologist!! I saw your earlier post where you said too many geothermal systems would heat the earth too much!!

ROFLMAO

That's like saying too many air conditioners in a neighborhood would raise the ambient temperature for the neighborhood!! Pure stupidity!!

----------

""HOW A GEOTHERMAL SYSTEM WORKS

Throughout the year, outdoor temperatures fluctuate with the changing seasons. However, about four to six feet below the Earth's surface, Wisconsin temperatures remain relatively moderate and consistent all year (about 50 degrees F, in WI). This is because the Earth absorbs 47% of all heat and energy from the sun that reaches the surface. A geothermal system circulates a water-based fluid through a buried loop system to take advantage of these consistent temperatures.

GEOTHERMAL HEAT CYCLE

During the heating process, fluid in the loop absorbs heat from the earth. It is transferred to the unit located in the home. The geothermal system distributes the warm, comfortable air by either a conventional duct system or radiant heat system.

----------

The heat exchange is with the earth, nitwit!! If you have a pond on your property, the 'pond loop' system can be used, but is less efficient, as surface water temp. changes quickly.

Geothermal systems NEVER uses aquifiers, due to possible pollution from the anti freeze or other chemicals in the geothermal loop.

You are the biggest idiot on this thread.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the most ignorant person ever on this board.
Beneath the surface there are aquifers. It is the aquifers that transport the heat from immediately beneath the facility to a location where the heat can be dissapated.
Otherwise, you goddam idiot, the heat would just rise right back into the goddam building that just pumped it away.
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858282 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer probably likes red light cameras also.
"Your papers please."
Nah, I just want one of Flack's predictions to come true.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858283 Feb 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the only one who has said that was you. Seen the little robot one on threads? it can carry a tazer, a shotgun, or a small missile usually filled with tear gas. a lot of medium to large cities have them. Not all drones fly. The hummingbird one is cool. Have you seen the bee swarm ones? there is about ten of them. They work independently as well as together in a preprogramed maneuver.
I love it when rightwingers talk science, it's like an atheist explaining faith in God.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#858284 Feb 12, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> They call the projects the projects because it's a project. An experiment we're in it only as objects. And the objects for us to explore of prospects. sidestep cops on our way to the top yes. As kids we would a dream sitting on our steps. Pointing at cars like yeah that's our 6. Hustlers, profit is made out are stretch so on some doctor Spock s*** we started our trek. Some of them made it most of them God rest. In the name of those that ain't made it my progress! A lil bit of Jay-Z, but the logic is thereif you care to read. Instead of asking stupid questions, look it up!
You would have to re-think and re-word this shit to even call it gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamas attend wedding of their longtime chef 10 min squeezers 7
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Coffee Party 256,648
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 23 min Ethan Allen 121
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... 47 min Marine Corp Pat 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,467
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr fubar 22,317
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 2 hr Concern Citizen 1,584
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••