Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#853135 Feb 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! I'm wrong as usual. But thanks for playing.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#853137 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the earthquakes, fires and mud slides? And 5 million illegals and gangbangers?
The only illegals you're gonna find in Temecula are armed with weed-whackers and leaf blowers.

Location hidden

#853138 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
No one asked you, Dingus.
No one asked you, Dingus.

Now STFU and finish your Corn Flakes.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#853141 Feb 3, 2013
NWaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Wrong as usual Waxturd. But thanks for playing.
But thanks for playing? What a moron.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#853145 Feb 3, 2013
Liberals/Democrats being the Party of Low expectation this is good news sort of fits in with Obama’s claiming Mission Accomplish!!

Poverty's increasing.
Gas prices have almost doubled.
The price of health care premiums has exploded and will only explode more (but-but-but Obama said…!)
Poor and middle class incomes are falling.
One-in-five Americans are on food stamps.
The non-partisan GAO says Obama's exploding deficit is unsustainable.
Eight million people are looking for work.
Our labor force has shrunk to thirty-year levels (170k more dropped out last month).
Chronic unemployment hasn't been this bad since World War II.
The long-term unemployment rate is over 14%, and if the labor force was merely the same size today as it was the day Obama took office, today's unemployment rate would be closer to 11%!!
Obama telling his party “I love it when a plan comes together!
The Voice of Rosin

Seattle, WA

#853149 Feb 3, 2013
Hey, Roy, would you forgive Naomi if you came home from the vegetable stand and found her two-timin' you with a big zucchini? You remember your dad, Roy? Asphyxiated himself in the tobacco barn with Playboy in one hand and his dick in the other. Gotta leave a mark, huh?

Location hidden

#853151 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
No bus boys, maids, fast food clerks, ditch diggers? I've been to Temecula.
Good for you. So, how does it stack up against Scranton/Wilkes-Barre?

Location hidden

#853152 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd call 14% pretty awful, wouldn't you? Your sources are no better than mine, stop posing, poseur.
47 million on food stamps is nothing to brag about either.
Aren't you going to brag about the stock market?
Just saw some poor young black guy being picked up by his grandpa with all his worldly possessions in some boxes, he lost his job and was homeless. I guess he can't find one of those 5 millions new jobs Obama "created".
You missed that earlier, DJIA up 110% off its 2009 low. Pretty good if you ask me but then again, I'm aware of the non-partisan nature of markets. My ideology doesn't require that I ignore reality.

Your "sources"

Ha!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#853153 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I love living in the future, this beats the hell out of flying cars!
I really wanted a flying car Tenzing__and one of those mechanical maids. ;)
The Voice of Rosin

Seattle, WA

#853154 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Dingus, the real issue is Obama's failure to reduce the number of unemployed, something he promised to do and IMO something he doesn't care one bit about.
Remember the pipeline he vetoed?
"Jobs??? We don't need no steenking jobs!!!" B. Obama.
The pipeline? You mean the one to Texas? Who cares whether Texans have jobs? Oklahomans? Don't you get it? What you dearly love is a pyramid scheme, and you can't keep the pyramid goin' unless there are always more of you at the bottom of the pyramid. This is what fat whites call, "growth." So, um, what happens to the top of the pyramid when the bottom doesn't get larger? It disappears, that's what. Do yourselves a favor, after burning Texas and Oklahoma to the ground, join the club for no-growth. It's the happenin' thing.

Location hidden

#853155 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Dingus, the real issue is Obama's failure to reduce the number of unemployed, something he promised to do and IMO something he doesn't care one bit about.
Remember the pipeline he vetoed?
"Jobs??? We don't need no steenking jobs!!!" B. Obama.
Its an issue for you; I'm not one to look to the government to solve all problems. I leave that to you welfare queens.

Location hidden

#853156 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on there Hollywood, when we already have stacks of work and business rules and regulations that would tower over Kareem abdul Jabbar, how is this going to create new jobs?
Surge of New Rules Shows Regulation Is Back - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/us/politics/13rule...
May 12, 2010 – With Obama, Regulations Are Back in Fashion ... A new age of regulation is well under way in Washington, a fact somewhat obscured by the ...
Debate Analysis: Did Regulation Quadruple Under Obama? The ...
blog.heritage.org/.../debate-analysis-did-reg... -...
Oct 17, 2012 –“The rate of regulations quadrupled under this President.”... Mitt Romney took aim at the Obama Administration's penchant for making rules.... Obama, in fact, has imposed fewer new regulations than did Bush, they claim.
Obimbles is beholden to radical leftist tree huggers that fight every attempt at progress in this country.
Evidently the majority of voters liked it so you should take it up with them.

Location hidden

#853157 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
From the leftist NYT's, they are Obama azz smoochers, they wouldn't lie, would they? Face it libs, Obama doesn't care one f ing bit about jobs in the private sector:
Regulatory policy made a cameo appearance in last night’s presidential debate when Governor Mitt Romney took aim at the Obama Administration’s penchant for making rules.
“Regulations have quadrupled,” Romney said.“The rate of regulations quadrupled under this President.”
The assertion led to a mini-controversy this morning over the Obama regulatory record. Left-leaning blogger Andrew Sullivan, Salon.com , and the Huffington Post all jumped in to argue that there has been no such increase in regulation. Obama, in fact, has imposed fewer new regulations than did Bush, they claim.
But they are wrong, and Romney was right.
And for the record, I am always right.
I'll be sure to let you know when you're right, hasn't happened yet but I promise you'll be the first to know.

Your NYT article was from 2010.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#853158 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
Obama does not care about new jobs, he cares about ideology, nothi ng else. If you don't have a job, tough shit.
"Far more telling are the numbers of “major” rules: those that will cost the private sector $100 million or more each year. We found that 106 such major new regulations have been adopted during the Obama years, compared to 28 under Bush—a ratio of 3.8 to 1. In terms of cost, Obama’s rules imposed some $46 billion in additional annual burdens, compared to $8.1 billion in new costs during the first three Bush years, a whopping 5.6 to 1 ratio.
These numbers should not be surprising: President Obama has hardly been shy about making the case for increased regulation, and the record reflects that. Governor Romney was right to point that out"
Progressives, libs, dems= the new nazis
They'll micro manage us from birth to death
From the way this society is headed, looks like some "micro management" is called for. Republican=the New Mentally Insane

Anytime doing away with assault weapons is called on to prevent these horrific crimes and it is interpreted as a "violation" of your "right to bear arms"...Insanity like this needs to be contained!

Location hidden

#853159 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
From the leftist NYT's, they are Obama azz smoochers, they wouldn't lie, would they? Face it libs, Obama doesn't care one f ing bit about jobs in the private sector:
Regulatory policy made a cameo appearance in last night’s presidential debate when Governor Mitt Romney took aim at the Obama Administration’s penchant for making rules.
“Regulations have quadrupled,” Romney said.“The rate of regulations quadrupled under this President.”
The assertion led to a mini-controversy this morning over the Obama regulatory record. Left-leaning blogger Andrew Sullivan, Salon.com , and the Huffington Post all jumped in to argue that there has been no such increase in regulation. Obama, in fact, has imposed fewer new regulations than did Bush, they claim.
But they are wrong, and Romney was right.
And for the record, I am always right.

Which is it?

You're too stupid to see the contradiction.

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#853160 Feb 3, 2013
I think if liberal lackeys really wanted to work they'd just suck it up and hit the employment center at Walmart.. The fact that they won't just proves they're a bunch of lazy slackers.

Location hidden

#853161 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
Obama does not care about new jobs, he cares about ideology, nothi ng else. If you don't have a job, tough shit.
"Far more telling are the numbers of “major” rules: those that will cost the private sector $100 million or more each year. We found that 106 such major new regulations have been adopted during the Obama years, compared to 28 under Bush—a ratio of 3.8 to 1. In terms of cost, Obama’s rules imposed some $46 billion in additional annual burdens, compared to $8.1 billion in new costs during the first three Bush years, a whopping 5.6 to 1 ratio.
These numbers should not be surprising: President Obama has hardly been shy about making the case for increased regulation, and the record reflects that. Governor Romney was right to point that out"
Progressives, libs, dems= the new nazis
They'll micro manage us from birth to death
Afraid to cite your Heritage Foundation blog?

I'd be embarrassed too if I were you.

Actually, if I were you I'd just keep my mouth shut to avoid such embarrassment.

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#853162 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently the majority of voters liked it so you should take it up with them.
Hah! "The majority of voters" huh? I remind you that the Constitution itself is about protecting the rights of the minority. where would Guam be without Constitutional protections.

Location hidden

#853163 Feb 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I really wanted a flying car Tenzing__and one of those mechanical maids. ;)
Nahhh, then you'd just be stuck in flying traffic jams. The Shazam app is way more useful.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#853165 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is it?
You're too stupid to see the contradiction.
Anyone who believes anything that comes out of Romney's mouth is crazy. That man tell more lies than satan himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min NTRPRNR1 270,144
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 4 min TEA 1,348
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,323
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 7 min Truth 3,361
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 8 min Even Steven 580
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 25 min Frankie Rizzo 1,519
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 30 min xxxrayted 145

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE