Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
784,101 - 784,120 of 1,100,504 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Rejected SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#851091 Jan 31, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
WAXTURDS TROLL ALERT!!!!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS Sockpuppets making their morning rounds!!!!
Good Morning, Rejected Angry Woman...LOL
Rejected SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#851092 Jan 31, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
WAXTURDS TROLL ALERT!!!!
<quoted text>
DemoKKK Rat wrote:
Of course you love feces, Ghost and his puppet ReClown. You Demo KKK Rats are full of feces.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot - Page not found, moron. Can't you do anything right, libtard?
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot. The two boys, Obama & Holder own this, you POS.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete moran (sic)...
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-01-05 ...
Stillchuckling wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: I has a question. I writes a lokal kolumn fer duh lokal werdlnut pitchfork weekly rag.
We wants ta know, will yew be using dem dare big, fluffy phat marsheemellows, or dem lil anorexic looking, midget ones?
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
E15 ruins car engimes????
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/study-new-e15 ...
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol' Whitebearde Ratface shows up and the judgeit war begins. Looks like you lose again, moron.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
fkoff hillbilly
You mean insanity, insane dumbfk
You really shouldn't be so bitter... LMAO!
Rejected SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#851093 Jan 31, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
It's DUH culture...
Floriduh/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Nostrilis Waxman 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Nostrilis Waxman 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
Really gets you going, though, doesn't it? ROTFLMAO!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#851094 Jan 31, 2013
Good morning melon heads, liberals, real conservatives, and other normal people.
Rejected SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#851095 Jan 31, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
They visit him on holidays at the psychiatric facility where he resides. He doesn't even know they're there.
Nuculur, Ghost, Dem or Old Raider? LOL
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#851096 Jan 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiot.
I don't give orders from the White House, idiot. Obama does... well, Vallerie Jarrett does. Obama is just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. Obviously, someone using the authority of the president issued orders to the AC-130 and Force Recon units to ignore their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on real-time video.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Obama explanation an obvious lie?)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So far, nobody on Earth has answered these questions.
(Spoken):
This is where the DJ talks. Don't say anything, okay?
Okay, eh?

(Sung):
Cooo, loo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coooo!
Cooo, loo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coooo!

(Spoken):
Okay. Good day. Welcome to our single. I'm Bob McKenzie and
this is my brother Doug.
How's it going, eh?

(Spoken):
Beauty, eh?
Yeah, I like that.

(Spoken):
Okay.(Okay.)
Okay, everyone. This record was my idea.
Get out!
It was.
You're lying!
He... Hosehead here just sort of rides on my coattails.
Why are you doing this? It was our idea together, eh?
Yeah, okay.(Yeah, okay.)
We agreed to... to say that, but...
Ah, take off!

(Sung):
Take off! To the Great White North!
Take off! It's a beauty way to go.
Take off! To the Great White North!
Rejected SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#851097 Jan 31, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
WAXTURDS TROLL ALERT!!!!
Jimmy wrote:
What a weaselly cop out an blind Obama worshipper defense of the boy in the WhiteHouse.
Of couse the president should be informed and we know damn well he was instanly. You are an idiot.
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I just dont know whats worse being from Chicago or being from Bumpass!
DemoKKK Rat wrote:
Of course you love feces, Ghost and his puppet ReClown. You Demo KKK Rats are full of feces.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot - Page not found, moron. Can't you do anything right, libtard?
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot. The two boys, Obama & Holder own this, you POS.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete moran (sic)...
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-01-05 ...
Stillchuckling wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: I has a question. I writes a lokal kolumn fer duh lokal werdlnut pitchfork weekly rag.
We wants ta know, will yew be using dem dare big, fluffy phat marsheemellows, or dem lil anorexic looking, midget ones?
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
E15 ruins car engimes????
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/study-new-e15 ...
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol' Whitebearde Ratface shows up and the judgeit war begins. Looks like you lose again, moron.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
fkoff hillbilly
You mean insanity, insane dumbfk
No, still not at all interested in having an affair with you...LMAO!
Rejected SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#851098 Jan 31, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxturds wrote: I do not have any failures. I am educated.
Please, oh "educated" one, spell weasley and instantly!!!! LOL!!!
You must really get it off during spelling bees... ROTFLMAO!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#851099 Jan 31, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for using your topix name in the little tet-a-tet yesterday. You and I may not agree on politics but, when it comes to base crudeness, you don't even come close to being in that league, and I apologize for dragging your name into it.
Thanks, I hope you are sincere.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#851100 Jan 31, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>that's so nostalgic. it seems like just yesterday when Hillary was blaming accusations about her husband having sex in the oval office with an intern on a "right wing conspiracy."
ah yes, nostalgia.

and how did that all work out?

same way it'll work out for Menendez.

as you right wing nuts know so well; sometimes, in the eye of public, how you win is more important than the winning.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#851101 Jan 31, 2013
Bill Gates is buying food for the hungry.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#851102 Jan 31, 2013
It’s official Obama ending Job Council “ Mission Accomplish” 12 million Americans unemployed , 1/6 in Poverty, 1/4 Kids on Food Stamps, 47 million on Food Stamps , 5.4 million sign up for disability, the Liberals definition of a job is now ‘ Welfare’ as Obama said ‘ Mission Accomplished!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#851105 Jan 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the whole post is crap.
answered. don't ask again. unless you've got more than some 'tipster' who won't talk to anyone but(oh so right wing blogger familiar) the Daily Caller, it'll just be a waste of our time.
Again, you're running away... like you always do when the truth is shoved up your ass.
Here's the post again:

Barney Frank can throw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and run a male prostitution racket out of his house and be the Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee because he's a Democrat.
Menendez f**k*ng children doesn't quite come up to that, so don't expect any action from any Democrat.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#851107 Jan 31, 2013
Former RNC Boss: GOP Risks ‘Permanent Minority’

“The plain truth is that we need more economic growth in this country,” he says.“This must become our new national mission, as well as our party’s mission, and we are not doing it, or even discussing it.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/339277/f...

he's right.

Obama this! and Obama that! and here's what we'd do different!......[crickets]

griping is not governing.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851108 Jan 31, 2013
Bill Gates: Education Is The One Issue That's Key To America's Future

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#851109 Jan 31, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you really can substitute this for what you posted:
Barack Obama could point drones at American citizens who disagree with him and suspend the first ammendment as long as he talks about the evil rich paying more, green energy, gay marriage and free birth control because he's a Democrat.
Roger that, Jane.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851110 Jan 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It really, really seems like you really, really want to answer these questions.
Here they are again. Go ahead and answer them:
Obviously, someone using the authority of the president issued orders to the AC-130 and Force Recon units to ignore their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on real-time video.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Obama explanation an obvious lie?)
And;
Definition of a retard: someone who asks the same question 489 times
Why don't you write the President a letter and ask him?
Meanwhile, go tell Mrs. Tourrette what we're doing in Libya.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#851112 Jan 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
obvious to about 8% of the voting puplic. who couldn't keep Obama from being reelected.
yeah, you're all about the sour grapes. though in spending time on some right wing sites i can see you're very much not alone.
it's going to be a long 4 years for you wingnuts.
I read, and reread the post, and I just can't find a reference to an election in it. Perhaps you have a problem reading and comprehending the written English language.
Here's the post again:

Obviously, someone using the authority of the president issued orders to the AC-130 and Force Recon units to ignore their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on real-time video.

And;

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#851113 Jan 31, 2013
Snowball Earth. Not once but twice. Caused by methane combining with oxygen to form CO2. Uh I thought CO2 caused global warming, err, climate change?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#851114 Jan 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Bill Gates: Education Is The One Issue That's Key To America's Future
So, what solution did Bill Gates recommend?
Any clown can make that blatantly obvious statement. Just listen to Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Sharrp Shooter 256,440
Perry, Paul bash Obama for 'no strategy' on Syria 7 min truth-facts 2
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 min That Fart Guy 22,304
Grant of more US Work permits, US Green Cards, ... 14 min Dee Dee Dee 3
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 14 min USFemail XXXII 433
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 45 min George 64
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••