Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,201 - 774,220 of 1,078,917 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Colin Powell says he's still a Republican but says "There's also a dark vein of intolerance in some part of the party" explaining they "still sort of look down on minorities."
Powell knows Republicans did more for his career than any Democrat.
Now he's falling for the liberal propaganda.
It's not that anyone "looks down" on minorities. Republicans want to give them as many opportunities as possible to lift themselves up.
Unlike democrats who rob them of their dignity, make them victims and support their dependency.
That's what republicans "look down" on.
Colin Powell needs to "look down" on this administration who has put even more people in poverty - and do some serious soul searching.
Anyone still here? Did I miss something earlier that caused everyone to run off?
Unfortunately Colin Powell would have made a great president but his party of choice screwed him over. His choices on Iraq and a whole lot of other BS decisions Bush made would have been a lot different. He got pushed off a cliff politically giving the BS speech about WMD's at the UN spoon feed by Rumsfeld. He has him to thank and his good comrade in arms Dick Cheney both of whom should have been prosecuted. Rice also betrayed him as well
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Press conference transcript:
Julianna Goldman - Thank you, Mr. President. I want to come back to the debt ceiling, because in the summer of 2011, you said that you wouldn’t negotiate on the debt ceiling, and you did. Last year you said that you wouldn’t extend any of the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, and you did. So as you say now that you’re not going to negotiate on the debt ceiling this year, why should House Republicans take that seriously and think that if we get to the one-minute-to-midnight scenario that you’re not going to back down?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/us/politics...
House Republicans should not take anything this president does or says seriously.
Even if it means shutting down the whole dang thing to prove it's not all about Obama getting his way.
Yes, great idea, I hope the republicans do just that.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollyweird snubbed the director who also directed the Oscar winner, Hurt Locker, because her depiction of waterboarding which gleaned some of the information that led to bin Laden wasn't liberal-propaganda leaning enough.

I'll watch it too just because of that.
You love to watch torture, goes with your personality of enjoying human suffering

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
<quoted text> really? You are out for a big dissapointment when you officially know my age, unlike you who asumming you are an adult , write moron style responses, you grow up.
You must be the one with that bumper sticker saying "I Never Want To Grow Up".

No Fool like an old Fool, I say.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You love to watch torture, goes with your personality of enjoying human suffering
Go to bed, you miserable old drunk.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> for real carol? We are so sick of your LIES, we could have cyber diahrrea anytime.
You have diarrhea every minute or so here on Topix.

Now go wipe your mouth.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell baby sell!
Why does someone living in a half-million dollar house worry about Social Security checks?
I'm not old enough , I care about the American people, and the millions of elderly that live on it. You're an idiot
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Colin Powell would have made a great president but his party of choice screwed him over. His choices on Iraq and a whole lot of other BS decisions Bush made would have been a lot different. He got pushed off a cliff politically giving the BS speech about WMD's at the UN spoon feed by Rumsfeld. He has him to thank and his good comrade in arms Dick Cheney both of whom should have been prosecuted. Rice also betrayed him as well
Bush ruined his career, after making him make his case for war in front on the UN. Too bad Mr.Powell did not have the fortitude to defy Bush.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> blaming the dems for all the republican party's failures in the past and present, Nuculur Option and PDUPONT are just two posters who have caught you and WAXMAN ( AKA, FLORIDA) in numerous lies too many to mention carol.
Yer shooting blanks, kid. carol posts links while you shoot your mouth off.
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
i agree Lily, anything any wingnut supports is to induce pain and/or suffering, typical conservative inhuman behavior.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not old enough , I care about the American people, and the millions of elderly that live on it. You're an idiot
You're the idiot, if you cared about the American people of any age, you would not have voted to annoint Obama for another 4 years of incompetence and failure.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bush ruined his career, after making him make his case for war in front on the UN. Too bad Mr.Powell did not have the fortitude to defy Bush.
Colin Powell...the political trader who suddenly supported Obama because he wasn't the white candidate...race card! race card! LOL
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

(traitor) ... LOL
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have diarrhea every minute or so here on Topix.
Now go wipe your mouth.
i visit my dentist regularly, but i can send you some listerine coupons, you might need them since all you spread on this thread is filth.
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Atmore Al wrote:
<quoted text> You're the idiot, if you cared about the American people of any age, you would not have voted to annoint Obama for another 4 years of incompetence and failure.
thank obama for saving your a$$ from al-queda, which leader's remains are floating in the ocean.
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer shooting blanks, kid. carol posts links while you shoot your mouth off.
her proven pathological lying is clearly stated by her on this thread on a daily basis, no links are needed, nice try.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> thank obama for saving your a$$ from al-queda, which leader's remains are floating in the ocean.
Obama didn't save my a$$; he fooled morons like you into voting for him for a second term of incompetence and failure. The military deserves the credit, not the community organizer from corrupt Chicago, you dumba$$! I thank Obama for nothing... especially not for destroying the USA as he continues to do.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> her proven pathological lying is clearly stated by her on this thread on a daily basis, no links are needed, nice try.
Jan Brewer caves on Obamacares!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Atmore Al wrote:
<quoted text> You're the idiot, if you cared about the American people of any age, you would not have voted to annoint Obama for another 4 years of incompetence and failure.
The American people voted to re elect President Obama; the people prevailed over corporations: I am proud of them.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jan Brewer caves on Obamacares!
Drunken lily caves on Canadian Club!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••