Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346056 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

mr owl

Euless, TX

#681740 Jul 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, for the thirty-first (fact) time, the Ryan-Cantor cat herd stampedes the Weeper of the House into another hopeless, time-consuming attack on the SCOTUS approved "obamacare." This is what they've been doing while the credit rating dropped and Colorado combusted without firefighters...man, no wonder the reich-wing losers on here identify with the Grumpy Old Pricks so strongly.
Hello,
I am mr owl. My feathers hinder my ability to type...
AnyHoot! Why do you hate Americans? Why do you hate anyone? I hate evolution for makin that jerk eddie eagle bigger...but i still eat my share of mice. Its the niche leo...
Evolve and create your own niche, I'll leave yours alone...be courtesy and leave mine alone...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#681742 Jul 10, 2012
No go Flack, employer says I cannot add you and your family to my insurance plan.

Please try and be careful out there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Newington, CT

#681743 Jul 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
swallowing your priests semen is an abortion.
Witness the disgusting obscenity of a Kenyan commie occupier hoodie mau mau scum.

Bad mood? Didn't you get to shoot anyone today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#681744 Jul 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You must collect a lot of cans. Now if you could budget that money better they wouldn't shut off your internet
LMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#681745 Jul 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
LAS VEGAS -- President Barack Obama is the presidential election choice of 80 percent of Latino civil rights activists, organizers and ordinary voters gathered at the National Council of La Raza Convention this week.
Only 10 percent of those who responded to the civil rights organizationís text message poll indicated that they plan to cast a ballot for Mitt Romney, the presumptive GOP nominee, the nonpartisan advocacy organization said Monday.
that poll was taken 5 minutes before their knives and forks were confiscated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#681746 Jul 10, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Let us just face the truth. They want the federal government to take care of them cradle to grave. Give me food. Give me a cell phone. Give me a house. Give me health care. Give me. Give me. Give me! What's next a car? A flat screen? Where does it stop? I never did get an answer from anybody to this question. If the poor are too poor to pay the tax and get medicaid and the people who have insurance, on their own or through an employer, then where is the money coming from to pay for the 70 million new people on medicaid? The American taxpayer that's who. Just like medicare, SSI, and Part D.
Which new 70 million people on Medicaid?

Be specific now or don't waste your time replying.

I've paid into MediCare for a long freaking time while also carrying better than average health care plans at my own expense.
I'll be eligible later in the year and I'm looking forward to the $8,000 per year raise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Tustin, CA

#681747 Jul 10, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is thinking that Romney was doing a rope a dope too. The Kenyan's smears don't seem to be too potent.
Success and prosperity are the mortal enemies of the left, which places its highest value on failure and dependence.

Romney was a success in the business world, and Obama is a failure in government.

Higher taxes will chop those successful people down to size and make the poor feel better. Of course, they won't be better off, but that's not the objective.
fred

Newington, CT

#681748 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fred hasn't worked since Bush destroyed the economy, unfortunately thanks to the Democrats he has been collecting unemployment for years. On a side note I hear his golf game has improved.
fred is a highly skilled member of the workforce that protects America. As a victim of the Kenyan's depression, fred was furloughed for one week. One week's unemployment check out of 2080 weeks worked is not bad.

Hindenburg homer? Useful as a fart.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Tustin, CA

#681751 Jul 10, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Which new 70 million people on Medicaid?
Be specific now or don't waste your time replying.
I've paid into MediCare for a long freaking time while also carrying better than average health care plans at my own expense.
I'll be eligible later in the year and I'm looking forward to the $8,000 per year raise.
Dependence on welfare from others is dependence. The taxes that you paid into Medicare have already been spent on other people. Now you are dependent on taxes paid by current working people to fund your medical care. Nobody says you don't deserve it, but at least be honest.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#681752 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
No go Flack, employer says I cannot add you and your family to my insurance plan.
Don't worry Homer I got it covered. You just keep on wasting your money. I'll just pass all of mine onto the girls. They are going to be a great catch. They both probably got more money apiece than most of you libtards now before I croak and they get mine. You'll just keep on. It makes me laugh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#681753 Jul 10, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>that poll was taken 5 minutes before their knives and forks were confiscated.
After a miserable turn-out after an obama "Hate Fest Rally" in Tampa... What an insult to Latino's!!..
-
Obama Secret Service takes forks and knives away from Latinos at Obama luncheon event near Orlando...
-
LOL.. The secret Service did not want the sellout obama forked-up anymore than he really is.. What a Frigging loser, a certfied sellout obama really is!!...
-
It's very important that you use your silverware and eat as soon as possible; National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials board said....
-
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla.--June 22, 2012-- Does a fork or dinner knife pose an unacceptable danger to President Barack Obama?
-
One wouldn't think so, given the hundreds of lunches and dinners a sellout obama's attended ranging from state dinners to political $50,000 fundraisers to run-of-the-mill greasy spoon stops on obama's soldout beer drinking, rubber-chicken circuit...
-
However, at one such obama lunch event last month near Orlando, guests heard an unusual announcement that they needed to hand over their silverware for security reasons.
-
It's very important that you use your utensils and eat as soon as possible, National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials board member Raquel Regalado told about 1000 delegates at the group annual conference.
-
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/06/fo...
-
Hell... Even the Latinos know to abandon a sellout obama and jump ship!
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Newington, CT

#681755 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama ads pointing out the truth as to how bad Romney would be as president have put Obama over the top here in PA
The Kenyan awakens the sleeping giant.

NRA Takes Aim at Weapons Treaty
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
U.S.News & World Report ^| July 9, 2012 | Kira Zalan

The powerful American gun lobby worries about the reach of a global pact on conventional arms. Delegations from almost 200 countries convened at the United Nations this month to come up with a new treaty that would regulate international trade in conventional weapons. The effort, supported by the Obama administration

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#681757 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
Just so you know LOL the plasma tv in the theater room most likely cost more than your car. LMAO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Newington, CT

#681758 Jul 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
worse than you threatening to kill liberal women, little man?
Hating hoodie mau mau says what? Prove it freak.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#681759 Jul 10, 2012
What do:

Newspaper,
Periodical
Book
And directory publishers have in common with the dinosaurs?

http://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_table_203.htm

they going bye-bye!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#681760 Jul 10, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Oprah says the vodka swilling First Wookie has an adversion to fat people too.
The Finland fluker and the First Wookie have so much in common.
There's no such word as "adversion" Foolish Fred; didn't the good Brothers teach you that during your parochial school aversion therapy indoctrination? I guess you're just a prayerbook example of Stockholm syndrome?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Tustin, CA

#681762 Jul 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
spending your vacation on topix, hillbilly mutt?
Galt has no time for ghetto children lacking potty training. Begone.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#681763 Jul 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
worse than you threatening to kill liberal women, little man?
It's another "Dog Patch" day in the White House for a sellout obama and you today ghetto dem..
-
Tomorrow the democRats will be voting on the repeal of obamacare... Abandoning "SCOTUS Tax-n-Care" and a sellout obama, libtoids jumping ship like dead rats Wednesday...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#681765 Jul 10, 2012
Obamacare stimulates the economy?

top growing profession?

Home health care services
+ 6.1 percent...

http://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_table_203.htm

I wonder where oil and gas numbers place them?
Gaining or Losing?

pet and coal?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#681766 Jul 10, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Let us just face the truth. They want the federal government to take care of them cradle to grave. Give me food. Give me a cell phone. Give me a house. Give me health care. Give me. Give me. Give me! What's next a car? A flat screen? Where does it stop? I never did get an answer from anybody to this question. If the poor are too poor to pay the tax and get medicaid and the people who have insurance, on their own or through an employer, then where is the money coming from to pay for the 70 million new people on medicaid? The American taxpayer that's who. Just like medicare, SSI, and Part D.
Best check that hearing aid.

The expansion to Medicaid will add about 17 million, not seventy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fireworks fly in face-to-face Democratic presid... 4 min Le Jimbo 22
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Ghost Rider 370,028
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 207,427
News Obamas lament White House Wi-Fi situation 29 min Le Jimbo 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Scotty 57,176
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 3 hr gut feeling 1,558
News President and Mrs. Obama on last Super Bowl in ... 3 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 3
More from around the web