Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262832 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

fred

Newington, CT

#681676 Jul 10, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has lots of money...out spending President Obama.
Romney needs to stay on message ... of find a message.
Tea Party may be problem?
Still a long way to go
The Tea Party is 100% anti Kenyan. Not a problem for Romney.

Kenyan commie occupier scum attempts to smear and marginalize the Tea Party, aka white America, have failed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681677 Jul 10, 2012
LAS VEGAS -- President Barack Obama is the presidential election choice of 80 percent of Latino civil rights activists, organizers and ordinary voters gathered at the National Council of La Raza Convention this week.

Only 10 percent of those who responded to the civil rights organizationís text message poll indicated that they plan to cast a ballot for Mitt Romney, the presumptive GOP nominee, the nonpartisan advocacy organization said Monday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#681678 Jul 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney likes the pre-existing conditions part of the health care bill. He plans to keep that part in his new and improved version using a more practical and common sense approach that will really be cost free this time.
Remember Obama saying Obamacare wouldn't cost the taxpayers "one thin dime"?
That was pretty funny, huh?
So, how does that work without the mandate?

According to Romney, if you maintain a record of always having insurance, you are protected.

But if it lapses, you lose it.

So you lose your job & you're screwed unless you opt for COBRA & can afford to pay it or can afford to buy it as an individual. Good luck when you don't have a job. Good bye the pre-existing condition safeguard for you & your family.

Mitt's solution as governor was the mandate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Effonefifty

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#681679 Jul 10, 2012
nostrilis waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted a link citing a Democrat politicians rhetoric silly. What do you think he is going to say?
God! Are you brain dead or what?
!
The fact that he is a Democrat answers that quite well.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#681680 Jul 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bang!
Ok, I've had enough of you morans. Bye Jane! You should sue the NYPost for turning you into a raging maniac.
Tomorrow the democRats will be voting on the repeal of obamacare... Abandoning "SCOTUS RIP... Tax-n-Care" and a sellout obama, libtoids jumping ship like rats Wednesday...
-
'If it ain't broke'...-'Fix it until it is'...
-
See Ya tomorrow lily...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#681681 Jul 10, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Dave.
Do your pompoms match your skirt?
Yay! Rah, rah! Obama!
Fantasizing again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Effonefifty

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#681682 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Bang!
Ok, I've had enough of you morans. Bye Jane! You should sue the NYPost for turning you into a raging maniac.
What a joke. Topix should be sued for allowing morons like you to post here.
fred

Newington, CT

#681683 Jul 10, 2012
LAS VEGAS -- President Barack Obama is the presidential election choice of 80 percent of Latino civil rights activists, organizers and ordinary voters gathered at the National Council of La Raza Convention this week.
Only 10 percent of those who responded to the civil rights organizationís text message poll indicated that they plan to cast a ballot for Mitt Romney, the presumptive GOP nominee, the nonpartisan advocacy organization said Monday.
La Raza = The Race La Raza is the Mexican invasion front group.

President Romney will implement Eisenhower's immigration policies of rounding up and deporting every illegal alien. The La Raza convention is a great place to start.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#681684 Jul 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Romney, if you maintain a record of always having insurance, you are protected.
So you lose your job & you're screwed unless you opt for COBRA & can afford to pay it or can afford to buy it as an individual. Good luck when you don't have a job. Good bye the pre-existing condition safeguard for you & your family.
Obama's "SCOTUS NEW TAX-n-CARE" is the winner you moron... obamacare..RIP lost... you loser...
-
Obama "Tax-n-Care"... A Sellout Tax... Pay it Libtoid!!
-
Obama's "NEW TAX" that can be rescinded or extended like the Bush Tax Cuts...
-
Supremes: ObamaCare not a mandate, it's a "TAX"... Pay it libtards, you losers...
-
Even though more than 20 million Americans will remain uncovered and uninsured...
-
Additional New "15,000 IRS TAX AGENTS"... More obama henchmen, intrusions in tax payer lives...
-
21 New obama Tax Laws you idiots... Against the middle class, poor and All of sold out America you sellout morons...
-
NOW... Soldout "OLD" obamacare, morphed into a broken piece of sellout "Tax-n-Care" legislation.. That can be Rescinded, Revoked, Canceled, or Repealed... you dummies!!
-
'If it ain't broke'...- Fix it until it is'... The centerpiece of ObamaCare is the individual mandate and now dead...RIP...
-
obama "TAX-n-CARE"...
-
The sellout serendipitous "TAX GIFT" that just keeps on giving...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Newington, CT

#681685 Jul 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
People with preexisting conditions can buy insurance from a high risk pool. This can be subsidized at a tiny percentage of the 2.7 trillion ObamaTax spends.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#681686 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
It was meant to show that you are a piece of shyt that we know you are.
lily kissed her children with that mouth; no wonder the state took them away from her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#681687 Jul 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Look, namE, we had a myriad of proof of climate change here within the last decade, but I don't think Hell has frozen over yet...until that happens, I or mine will not be joining the dark side.
Just look at how much debt obama has put on the shoulders of that little angel. I bet by the time she's five you have completely converted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

United States

#681688 Jul 10, 2012
Effonefifty wrote:
<quoted text>What a joke. Topix should be sued for allowing morons like you to post here.
Say that in front of a mirror

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#681689 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
You always know everything about all Florida politicians! Meanwhile back at the ranch; Allen West is having a meltdown. Pretty sure he's a goner. Good riddance.
Who will run for Governor next? This Rick Scott is a goner too.
It's all the schmoozing I do at civic organizations.

Someone was talking about my friend Ann McFall this morning, check out "It takes a village to raise a battle cry." Good lady, a Republican, and she told Scott to fk a duck with his voter purge.

I have no clue who might take on Scott yet but if Scott's numbers are in the shtr Adam Putnam (R) might challenge him. West's district has changed, he might get tossed. He's a POS any way.

Sandy Adams, Brevard-Seminole (R) US House is history due to redistricting and your favorite Orlando (D) congressman is back also due to redistricting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#681690 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh? Well, I'm not the one following and documenting actions of the homeless people. What a life you have! Don't forget Miss Sunshine; I live a mile from the beach that I walk daily; have a pool and a hottub. You're just jealous, I feel sorry for you.
...behind a warehouse off Dixie Highway...cess pool...walks: no driver's license due to DWI's ...and Jean does not qualify as a "hot" tub.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#681691 Jul 10, 2012
La raza...hahahahahaha

I bet his approval rating among the Muslim brotherhood is higher.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#681692 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I have not had a cheeseburger in many years; do not eat fast food at all or drink soda. Admit I have an aversion to fat people.
We kwow that you don't drink soda. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#681693 Jul 10, 2012
(know) wow...LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Effonefifty

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#681694 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm proud to be in the majority of 42 million Americans.
LOL WHAT a NUT job? All that time in the tanning booths must have fried what little brain you used to have.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#681695 Jul 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Look, namE, we had a myriad of proof of climate change here within the last decade, but I don't think Hell has frozen over yet...until that happens, I or mine will not be joining the dark side.
Btw, do your daughtet a favor and breast feed

" Data analyzed by scientists at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences suggest that breastfeeding can reduce the risk of death for infants in their first year of life."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Social Security disability fund projected to ru... 6 min jimmy 86
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min jh4freedom 194,407
News Hillary Clinton losing steam among Democrats in... 15 min DryHeaveHillary 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Rick OShay 336,404
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question 1 hr serfs up 20
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 1 hr serfs up 71
News Post-White House, Sam Kass to be food analyst f... 2 hr SirPrize 2
More from around the web