Romney attacks 'Obamacare' ahead of S...

Romney attacks 'Obamacare' ahead of SCOTUS ruling

There are 6 comments on the WLS-AM Chicago story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Romney attacks 'Obamacare' ahead of SCOTUS ruling. In it, WLS-AM Chicago reports that:

With an eye on the Supreme Court ruling this week, Mitt Romney on Tuesday said President Barack Obama's time in office would have been wasted if the high court strikes down the president's signature health care overhaul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-AM Chicago.

joe

Goffstown, NH

#1 Jun 26, 2012
It's things like Obamacare that are killing this country
wondering

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2012
The government can't take care of everything.People are going to have to begin taking care of themselves.Too many freebies that are called entitlements
joe

Goffstown, NH

#3 Jul 1, 2012
wondering wrote:
The government can't take care of everything.People are going to have to begin taking care of themselves.Too many freebies that are called entitlements
You probably work like I do. I work 50hrs a week, still struggling. Maybe I should sit on my front steps and start drinking and smoking all day....then I can be taken care of by my government...probably eat better and drive a better car....you are correct with your statement.........

And dont forget this idiot president already knows how stupid we Americans are....they voted (not me) him into office. So by coming out with his, "I support gay marriage" comment, he's just looking for votes.....loser.
wondering

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably work like I do. I work 50hrs a week, still struggling. Maybe I should sit on my front steps and start drinking and smoking all day....then I can be taken care of by my government...probably eat better and drive a better car....you are correct with your statement.........
And dont forget this idiot president already knows how stupid we Americans are....they voted (not me) him into office. So by coming out with his, "I support gay marriage" comment, he's just looking for votes.....loser.
Yes, I work ,and I am nearly 70 years old and have worked from the age of 10 .I have never drawn a welfare or unemployment check.I plan on working till I can no longer work.It was instilled in us at an early age to take care of oneself and not depend on anyone else. Our dad ,probably because he could not afford to,never gave us an allounce.We started hiring out to chop,hoe and pick cotton in our early teens.We were paid $3.00 a day to chop and hoe cotton ,and $3.50 a hundred pounds to pick cotton.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#6 Jul 7, 2012
'Mitt Romney on Tuesday said President Barack Obama's time in office would have been wasted if the high court strikes down the president's signature health care overhaul.'

How'd ya make out on that one willard?

Viva Obamneycare.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#7 Jul 8, 2012
The ruling proves the attacks from rugby the trumped-up citizen are meaningless. Much like the teabooger opinions here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,460,307
News The Latest: President Obama orders flags lowere... 4 min Geezer 3
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 16 min Twizzler937 33
News Obama orders investigation into election hackin... 32 min Giggle1101 6
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 58 min positronium 404,354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 231,200
News Massive annual defense policy bill passes U.S. ... 1 hr Lick6432 22
More from around the web