Michelle Obama dances with Jimmy Fallon

Michelle Obama dances with Jimmy Fallon

There are 615 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Michelle Obama dances with Jimmy Fallon. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Jimmy Fallon in drag and Michelle Obama show off their "mom style" dance moves when the First Lady dropped by "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon." Michelle Obama stopped by "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" Friday and broke it down with the late night host "mom style." Obama, who appeared on the show to promote her fitness initiative "Let's Move" for kid's ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#639 Apr 14, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>What the Bull Dyke really needs is someone that represents all of the democrat party's constituents. She needs a poor, black, Latino,Jewish, homosexual atheist who is on welfare, unemployed and unionized with a pre-existing medical condition who wants to legalize dope for "medicinal purposes." I'm sure you idiots will be able to scrape up someone who fits the bill.
Zippy, Hillary Clinton doesn't need your silly advice. She was the wife of a two term Governor, the First Lady for 8 years, a US Senator and finally, Secretary of State.

No one in the GOP has anything close to those credentials and if the best you have to offer is Marco Rubio, the token Latino or Jeb Bush from the Bush family of retards, the election belongs to President Hillary Clinton. Put your big boy pants on and accept it.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#640 Apr 14, 2013
Total disrespect, hate, anger, jealous for the 1st Lady of the US.

Michelle......Do YOU up in the HOUSE!!!
Best thing in the White House since Onassis. They're just mad.

S/N: I LOVE & RESPECT Michelle Obama!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#641 Apr 14, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Total disrespect, hate, anger, jealous for the 1st Lady of the US.
Michelle......Do YOU up in the HOUSE!!!
Best thing in the White House since Onassis. They're just mad.
S/N: I LOVE & RESPECT Michelle Obama!
You mean worst thing in the WH since Monica.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#642 Apr 15, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean worst thing in the WH since Monica.
Were you in a coma during the Bush years? That idiot was the worst pos to ever darken the doorway of the White House and his fatassed, Margharita chugging wife, Laura, didn't do SHIT for this country the entire 8 years she was there. Nothing. Nada.

Bush is ranked 37th out of 44 US Presidents because he sucked. The GOP knows it. Democrats know it and history will not be kind to Bush, the man that stole the election in 2000, let us be attacked on 9/11, lied to Americans to get us into two unnecessary wars that led us into the worst economy since the Great Depression.

You are lucky to have a President and 1st lady who are hard workers and actually care about the majority of this country, not just the oilmen and the bankers. There will be a special place in hell for Mr. Bush and his fatass wife, Laura as well as Dickhead Cheney and his hateful, worthless wife.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#643 Apr 15, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Were you in a coma during the Bush years? That idiot was the worst pos to ever darken the doorway of the White House and his fatassed, Margharita chugging wife, Laura, didn't do SHIT for this country the entire 8 years she was there. Nothing. Nada.
Bush is ranked 37th out of 44 US Presidents because he sucked. The GOP knows it. Democrats know it and history will not be kind to Bush, the man that stole the election in 2000, let us be attacked on 9/11, lied to Americans to get us into two unnecessary wars that led us into the worst economy since the Great Depression.
You are lucky to have a President and 1st lady who are hard workers and actually care about the majority of this country, not just the oilmen and the bankers. There will be a special place in hell for Mr. Bush and his fatass wife, Laura as well as Dickhead Cheney and his hateful, worthless wife.
Your lying, Muslim-loving Socialist Obama is the one who better hope there's no Hell.

"Goddamn America!" "Goddamn America!"

"For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country!"

"All this for a damn flag."

"If you've got a business--you didn't build that. Someone else made that happen."

"The shovel-ready jobs weren't shovel-ready after all."

"Whether we like it or not, we remain a dominant military superpower."

"I've now been in 57 states."

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…”

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#644 Apr 15, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lying, Muslim-loving Socialist Obama is the one who better hope there's no Hell.
"Goddamn America!" "Goddamn America!"
"For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country!"
"All this for a damn flag."
"If you've got a business--you didn't build that. Someone else made that happen."
"The shovel-ready jobs weren't shovel-ready after all."
"Whether we like it or not, we remain a dominant military superpower."
"I've now been in 57 states."
“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…”
I pity your stupidity and an existence that centers around hate, you racist, mouth breather.

God Bless President Obama and God Bless America!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#645 Apr 15, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I pity your stupidity and an existence that centers around hate, you racist, mouth breather.
God Bless President Obama and God Bless America!
Obama makes racist statements, his wife makes racist statements, his pastor and personal spiritual advisor screams Goddamn America over and over again while Obama sits and nods, and you call EM a racist?

Are you really that Goddamned overdosed on kool-aid that you'll rationalize ANYTHING the son-of-a-bitch does? I pity your drone-like false Messiah-worshipping existence much more than you could ever pity me. Buy a damn clue, open your eyes. Jesus.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#646 Apr 15, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama makes racist statements, his wife makes racist statements, his pastor and personal spiritual advisor screams Goddamn America over and over again while Obama sits and nods, and you call EM a racist?
Are you really that Goddamned overdosed on kool-aid that you'll rationalize ANYTHING the son-of-a-bitch does? I pity your drone-like false Messiah-worshipping existence much more than you could ever pity me. Buy a damn clue, open your eyes. Jesus.
Easy there junior, you're going to blow an o ring if you keep that up.

You're mistaking hearing Rev. White screaming that over and over again with Fox News playing it on a constant loop every chance they get.

It would appear that it is you who are drunk on the Kool-aid and you will despise anything the President says, just because he says it.

Maybe it is YOU who would be wise to purchase a clue and open your eyes and turn off FOX, Rush, O'Riley et al and start thinking for yourself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#650 Apr 15, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there junior, you're going to blow an o ring if you keep that up.
You're mistaking hearing Rev. White screaming that over and over again with Fox News playing it on a constant loop every chance they get.
It would appear that it is you who are drunk on the Kool-aid and you will despise anything the President says, just because he says it.
Maybe it is YOU who would be wise to purchase a clue and open your eyes and turn off FOX, Rush, O'Riley et al and start thinking for yourself.
If you're willing to protect a racist reverend with a bald-faced lie, then it's no wonder Obama is your Messiah.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#651 Apr 15, 2013
Is it 2016 yet??

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#652 Apr 16, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lying, Muslim-loving Socialist Obama is the one who better hope there's no Hell.
Because it would be filled with people just like you.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#653 Apr 16, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama makes racist statements, his wife makes racist statements, his pastor and personal spiritual advisor screams Goddamn America over and over again while Obama sits and nods, and you call EM a racist?
Are you really that Goddamned overdosed on kool-aid that you'll rationalize ANYTHING the son-of-a-bitch does? I pity your drone-like false Messiah-worshipping existence much more than you could ever pity me. Buy a damn clue, open your eyes. Jesus.
Yeah, golly gee...I just don't know why black people are so fed up with white people like you. You're so kind and all.

You deserve to be hated. You deserve to be damned. You are a pathetic, angry, uneducated hate monger and if the Obama's hate you, it's for good reason. They don't hate educated, tolerant people like me it's just that you don't know the difference because you are so blinded by hate.

BTW, Jesus called. He said to stop posting in his name you dumbphucking knuckle dragging Satan worshipper.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#654 Apr 16, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Is it 2016 yet??
Do you see Hillary Clinton in the White House, American Inbred?

God you people are dumber than dirt.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#655 Apr 16, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there junior, you're going to blow an o ring if you keep that up.
You're mistaking hearing Rev. White screaming that over and over again with Fox News playing it on a constant loop every chance they get.
It would appear that it is you who are drunk on the Kool-aid and you will despise anything the President says, just because he says it.
Maybe it is YOU who would be wise to purchase a clue and open your eyes and turn off FOX, Rush, O'Riley et al and start thinking for yourself.
So true.
Their ignorance is immeasurable.
I pity the republitards. They are
eating their own and turning away
everyone else.

RIP...GOP

IT's just a matter of time now...
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#656 Apr 16, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy a damn clue, open your eyes. Jesus.
Please Jesus, give this man some help. His anger is obsessive and dangerous and he needs you!

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#657 Apr 16, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>So true.
Their ignorance is immeasurable.
I pity the republitards. They are
eating their own and turning away
everyone else.
RIP...GOP
IT's just a matter of time now...
You rock!
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#658 Apr 16, 2013
Tiger Woods Cheats at golf. Penalized heavily.
Liberal Abortion doctor in Philadelphia on trial for killing babies and a woman.
Atlanta public union teachers cheat.
Barack Benghazi cuts your social security.
Terrorism in our homeland under Obama.
He can't cover this one up with lies.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#659 Apr 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Tiger Woods Cheats at golf.
didn't.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#660 Apr 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Liberal Abortion doctor in Philadelphia on trial for killing babies and a woman.
Maybe he can share a cell with a conservative in prison for killing his wife.

He can thank the Republican governor for stopping the inspections that would have shut the office down.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#661 Apr 17, 2013
Amazing that anti-abortion freaks still determined to outlaw abortion are now using this case out of Philly to further their cause when in fact, the case in Philly strengthens the argument that abortion should be.

"Readily available, safe and RARE."

Pro-choice doesn't mean we LIKE abortion, it means that in a free country like America, it is a woman's right to choose her own future, not theirs.

If you support the constitution, you have to support choice and if not, expect more horror stories to emerge just like the one in Philly. Even the High School educated republican crowd should be able to understand something so simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min freebird 393,289
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Slade surfer Thom... 1,419,250
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 222,536
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 1 hr noBlackVPforClinton 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 61,049
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Actual Science 35,576
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 hr Tn clm 6,269
More from around the web