Michelle Obama dances with Jimmy Fallon

Feb 23, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 615

Jimmy Fallon in drag and Michelle Obama show off their "mom style" dance moves when the First Lady dropped by "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon." Michelle Obama stopped by "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" Friday and broke it down with the late night host "mom style." Obama, who appeared on the show to promote her fitness initiative "Let's Move" for kid's ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 31
Next Last
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1 Feb 23, 2013
She might as well dance with Jimmy - Obama is never home for her to even have a conversation with him. He would rather play with Tiger Woods or to keep campaigning.

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#2 Feb 23, 2013
The First Lady should not appear on late night comedy shows...its tasteless, unclassy and demeaning to the office of the Presidency.... sooooooo GHETTO.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Dances with, or for?
Osama Obama Hates USA

Fayetteville, PA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Hubby would want to dance with Larry!!! Dacin in the sheets

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Bustin' a move!

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#6 Feb 23, 2013
She loves to show off her man arms.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
The First Lady should not appear on late night comedy shows.
Why not - folks love our First Lady and, Infidel, lighten up.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
He would rather play with Tiger Woods or to keep campaigning.
You guys are a hoot - you bitch about golf games and giving speeches - something other presidents have done before. Perhaps this president does it better than some! Lighten up.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#9 Feb 23, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
The First Lady should not appear on late night comedy shows...its tasteless, unclassy and demeaning to the office of the Presidency.... sooooooo GHETTO.
Sort of enjoyable to have first lady with a sence of humor and not pretend to be somethinmg she is not.

Hell, Bush was a partier I'll wager he missed having a good time while pretending he was to sophiscated to have a good laugh.

So you align having fun only to "GHETTO", you might try a little ghetto sometime. Life is short.

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not - folks love our First Lady and, Infidel, lighten up.
Only liberals love her...the rest of us think she's ugly and stupid and shouldn't be appearing on a lame comedy talk show.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#11 Feb 23, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
She loves to show off her man arms.
And? Where is it said a first lady has to have cartain looking arms? You might recall past first ladies certain "sagging" areas. Give me solid arms over "saggers" anytime.

Surely you can come up with something besides her arms. wow

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#12 Feb 23, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of enjoyable to have first lady with a sence of humor and not pretend to be somethinmg she is not.
Yes because its easier to fool and manipulate people when they think youre "one of them".

FOOL.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#13 Feb 23, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because its easier to fool and manipulate people when they think youre "one of them".
FOOL.
Or is it easier to hate when you keep looking for the slighest negativity even it has little to do with a office or their mate holder?


YOU

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#14 Feb 23, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And? Where is it said a first lady has to have cartain looking arms? You might recall past first ladies certain "sagging" areas. Give me solid arms over "saggers" anytime.
Surely you can come up with something besides her arms. wow
Appearing on a late night comedy show and with her man arms.

Uh oh, looks like somebody needs some attention..

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#15 Feb 23, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because its easier to fool and manipulate people when they think youre "one of them".
FOOL.
Or should I have also added it's easier to hate when you are on the losing team?

YOU

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are a hoot - you bitch about golf games and giving speeches - something other presidents have done before. Perhaps this president does it better than some! Lighten up.
Other Presidents have not gone golfing with sex addicts while the country is in the crapper...besides were not talkin about other Presidents...were talkin about this President...stop trying to change the subject.
liberal women are ugly

Sayville, NY

#17 Feb 23, 2013
After shakin' that big booty of her's a 6.9 was measured on the Richter Scale sending shock waves that could be felt far away as coastal Japan.

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#18 Feb 23, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
After shakin' that big booty of her's a 6.9 was measured on the Richter Scale sending shock waves that could be felt far away as coastal Japan.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
blaster

Fork Union, VA

#19 Feb 23, 2013
A disgrace to the american people, still campaining

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#20 Feb 23, 2013
blaster wrote:
A disgrace to the american people, still campaining
And not pumping his own gas as the loser Romney was shown a couple of weeks ago with the expression of "what happened" on his face..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,111,603
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min NTRPRNR1 263,839
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min OzRitz 46,877
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 39 min Zeppelin 258
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 43 min litesong 32,705
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 50 min Shinichiro Takizawa 18
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 51 min Xstain Fumblement... 377
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••