Senator vows to delay Obama's nominees over Benghazi attack

Feb 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., speaks during a Capitol Hill news conference in Washington about the investigation of the deadly Sept.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
deal

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

with it. We have a black president.
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

There is nothing Graham wouldn't do to damage America. I bet he is hoping for more attacks to blame on Obama. I wouldn't be surprised if he paid to have more attacks on Americans.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

deal wrote:
These men support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton. These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

deal wrote:
He had a WHITE MOTHER - that makes him MULATTO.
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dishonor & disrespect.
The MO of the GOP
Cat

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The President's dereliction of duty regarding the attack on our Consulate in Lybia must be investigated before Obama gets anything from Congress. To stand down when Americans, an Ambassador, and 3 others were being tortured,and murdered was unconscionable. Obama must answr for his action.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lance Winslow wrote:
How novel. GOP obstructionism.
take all the people who didn't vote. 94 million. Add that to people who voted for romney. About 50 million. Now compare that to the 60 million who voted obama. Obstructing what?
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

deal wrote:
the first african american criminal to not go to prison. Just like those white beltway crooks.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, they are obsessed over this nonstory… I am beginning to believe that the second debate where President Obama led Romney into a perfectly set trap when he told him; “Please; proceed” has cause irreparable harm to the psyche of the GOP.
its a lie just like pat tillman and jessica lynch. obama and his supporters have no shame, just like bush and bushbots.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, they are obsessed over this nonstory… I am beginning to believe that the second debate where President Obama led Romney into a perfectly set trap when he told him; “Please; proceed” has cause irreparable harm to the psyche of the GOP.
Obama returns to campaign mode, visiting three cities after State of Union speech

President Obama will travel after his State of the Union address Tuesday night to three U.S. cities to discuss proposals in the speech that focused on “strengthening the economy for the middle class and those striving to get there,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Sunday in a statement.

Still campaigning.......still flying in circles. Anything to be away from Michele.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Your Ex wrote:
Dishonor & disrespect.
The MO of the GOP
Really.........ALL THIS FOR A FLAG IS I KNOW..........TOP THAT CUPCAK.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Don Joe wrote:
There is nothing Graham wouldn't do to damage America. I bet he is hoping for more attacks to blame on Obama. I wouldn't be surprised if he paid to have more attacks on Americans.
Obama returns to campaign mode, visiting three cities after State of Union speech

President Obama will travel after his State of the Union address Tuesday night to three U.S. cities to discuss proposals in the speech that focused on “strengthening the economy for the middle class and those striving to get there,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Sunday in a statement.

Still campaigning.......still flying in circles. Anything to be away from Michele.......
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
will the teabag response include an explanation for okiehomo taking back $1.64 for every federal tax dollar paid? Will paul explain why that is an example of a teabag return to fiscal responsibilty? Will he have tom coburn as a special guest to explain why his hand is out, accepting 164% return to the welfare state of okiehomo?
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, just make it up as you go along… President Obama, as always, makes brilliant political chess moves months (if not years) in advance… and he knows that you ignorant right-wing idiots will gnaw at ridiculous nonissues to your own detriment… so please, proceed… oh, and by the way… impeach this, LOL!
Senator Graham like a lot of us want to know what Obama after receiving word of the attack, what did he do the afternoon and evening of 9/11. After meeting with Panetta what did he do, I think he went to play or practice basketball at the white house courts and could not be bothered by americans getting killed in bengazzi.
tired of thinkin

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Graham like a lot of us want to know what Obama after receiving word of the attack, what did he do the afternoon and evening of 9/11. After meeting with Panetta what did he do, I think he went to play or practice basketball at the white house courts and could not be bothered by americans getting killed in bengazzi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Se...
BO JACKSON learning how to play with the coach!! ;-000

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Thanks the Lord for the great patriotic Senator Lindsey Graham who stands up for America while the crying babies such as John McCain and Mitch McConnell will not stand up and will surrender to the foreign agenda of the all mighty of Obama to nominate the most anti-American chief of CIA and Defense Secretary. The American people who are patriotic and support the US Constitution deserve better than pro-Iranian and Jihadist terrorist sympathizers Chuck Hagel and John Brennan who support the Mozlem Brother regime of Morsi who sponsors the al Qaida terrorists of Sinai, Mali and Libya and Hamas terrorists of Gaza. It is time for the patriotic American people to stand up to dictatorship that support the enemies of America and nominates second rate people for most critical security positions.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Brightone wrote:
Thanks the Lord for the great patriotic Senator Lindsey Graham who stands up for America while the crying babies such as John McCain and Mitch McConnell will not stand up and will surrender to the foreign agenda of the all mighty of Obama to nominate the most anti-American chief of CIA and Defense Secretary. The American people who are patriotic and support the US Constitution deserve better than pro-Iranian and Jihadist terrorist sympathizers Chuck Hagel and John Brennan who support the Mozlem Brother regime of Morsi who sponsors the al Qaida terrorists of Sinai, Mali and Libya and Hamas terrorists of Gaza. It is time for the patriotic American people to stand up to dictatorship that support the enemies of America and nominates second rate people for most critical security positions.
I lost track of the number of times the right has vilified graham for one issue or another. Now he's a patriot. Flip..........Flop.

hahahahahahahahaha
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These men support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton,
So what's your point?

America has progressed in the last few centuries. Too bad you haven't. Oink Oink

These men supported slavery,women not being able to vote,the death penalty for horse theft, the list is endless....: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton.

Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pookie you might just be as ignorant as "au".

Weeeeee Weeeeeee
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Brightone wrote:
You should write for Colbert!
You've got satire down, my man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••