Brownback and Roberts block Obama nom...

Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20089 comments on the WPTY story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

True Believer

Lafayette, NJ

#22522 Feb 19, 2013
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>hugo-chavez wrote:
Mojoncito
by Hugo Chavez
mojoncito I love you more today
More today than yesterday
But I love you less today
Less than I will tomorrow
See the sweet Venezuelan rose
See it blossom see it grow
That's the story of our love
Ever since we said hello
As the years go passing by
We'll recall our wedding day
I will be there by your side
You will always hear me say
mojoncito, you're my Venezuelan sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!
How sweet! He left you a love song, mojon, before he went off to h e l l !!!

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22523 Feb 19, 2013
Wow, Lieger, you've lost all the marbles. I'd like the guineas to see you now.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22524 Feb 19, 2013
House Call wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a kool-aid drinking demwitted buffoon spouting all that flaky left paranoia. Take a pill and call Dr. Phil!
Wow, Toni, are you still alive?
True Believer

Lafayette, NJ

#22525 Feb 19, 2013
blowfreak returns wrote:
Wow, Lieger, you've lost all the marbles. I'd like the guineas to see you now.
Hey, Jill, back to blowfreak mode, aren't you!
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22527 Feb 19, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
Wow, Lieger, you've lost all the marbles. I'd like the guineas to see you now.
It is so easy to get him going.

Clear sign of an overactive amygdala.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22528 Feb 19, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so easy to get him going.
Clear sign of an overactive amygdala.
W A R N I N G !!!!

Torti chorra's a commienazi working for the communist propaganda machine!

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22529 Feb 19, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so easy to get him going.
Clear sign of an overactive amygdala.
Torti since when do you have any cognition about the anatomy and physiology of our intracephalic neuronal complex?

With your antiquated sinister left wing ideology, you have barely evolved beyond the unicelular stage, never mind that of a complex celular organism with an advanced neuronal network.

Is your golgi apparatus stuck in a vacuole?

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22530 Feb 19, 2013
Wow, Leiger, still doing that whole "going back and forth between one identity or another" nonsense again? You're such a loser.
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22531 Feb 20, 2013
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>

With your antiquated sinister left wing ideology, you have barely evolved beyond the unicelular stage, never mind that of a complex celular organism with an advanced neuronal network.
IT doesn't help to try to puff yourself up with big words LIEger.

The simple fact is, folks like you have made "Conservatism" a joke and have degraded the Republican Party. You are disempowering your party and marginalizing yourselves, and everyone knows it ~ except the few clueless wackos like yourself.

Whatever floats your boat Dumb Kitty.

How are things in NeverLand ?
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22532 Feb 20, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
Wow, Leiger, still doing that whole "going back and forth between one identity or another" nonsense again? You're such a loser.
It's the only way he can muster some support.

what a dolt
Ligers BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22534 Feb 20, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
Wow, Leiger, still doing that whole "going back and forth between one identity or another" nonsense again? You're such a loser.
What a busy medical practice LIEger must have to be in here all day chatting with himself.
Ligers BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22535 Feb 20, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only way he can muster some support.
what a dolt
To uderstand our dear LIEger is to understand his Miami Cuba libre junta, 54 yrs of prancing around chanting Cuba libre with no action.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22536 Feb 20, 2013
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>
Torti since when do you have any cognition about the anatomy and physiology of our intracephalic neuronal complex?
With your antiquated sinister left wing ideology, you have barely evolved beyond the unicelular stage, never mind that of a complex celular organism with an advanced neuronal network.
Is your golgi apparatus stuck in a vacuole?
LOL1

ANALYSIS: These synister left wing throwbacks ideology is characterized by a synaptic nebuloma!
Ligers BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22537 Feb 20, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
IT doesn't help to try to puff yourself up with big words LIEger.
The simple fact is, folks like you have made "Conservatism" a joke and have degraded the Republican Party. You are disempowering your party and marginalizing yourselves, and everyone knows it ~ except the few clueless wackos like yourself.
Whatever floats your boat Dumb Kitty.
How are things in NeverLand ?
What a beating our much loved LIEger has taken politically . Four more yr and NOTHING he can do but whne.

I am not crazy about Obama anymore because find him bit to weak when dealing with the GOP but voted for him because ANYONE the Miami Cuban junta hates, I LOVE.

Ligers ilk actually lost Miami-dade as it went for Obama. Something which has never happened before , Cuba libre pffffffft indeed.
Ligers BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22538 Feb 20, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL1
ANALYSIS: These synister left wing throwbacks ideology is characterized by a synaptic nebuloma!
Paging Dr LIEger, paging Dr LIEger, You have your first patient in at 9am ,a Mr Limbaugh the hypocrite . He needs his oxy prescription filled .
Ligers BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22539 Feb 20, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Toni, are you still alive?
Toni is very much alive but spends most of her time under ground in her bunker while listening to Glenn Beck tapes.

Now and than she will crawl above ground , feed the cat , post alittle in Topix and the Shawn Hannity fan club site, than crawl back 20 feet below where she and LIEger communicate with morse code.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22540 Feb 20, 2013
Jose dale duro que necesita tough love

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22541 Feb 20, 2013
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>
Torti since when do you have any cognition about the anatomy and physiology of our intracephalic neuronal complex?
With your antiquated sinister left wing ideology, you have barely evolved beyond the unicelular stage, never mind that of a complex celular organism with an advanced neuronal network.
Is your golgi apparatus stuck in a vacuole?
Her neurons have a disfunctional endoplasmic reticulum. Just like rest of the left wing wackos suffering from severe demyelanation. Cognition impared due to this resulting in decreased supratentorial activity. Pityful!
Ligers BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22542 Feb 20, 2013
House Call wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a kool-aid drinking demwitted buffoon spouting all that flaky left paranoia. Take a pill and call Dr. Phil!
What a scrumptious delight you are my easily conned FOX sugar plum . If not for the fact that you are taken I would ask you for your hand in marriage as you must be simply paradise to live with.

Remember The Russians are coming as are the Muslims, Atheists, Chinese and so many others.

My sweetest of sweets, I leave you with a theme from a movie we all loved.
I simply loved Jonathan Winters, Alan Arkin and so many other outstanding actors.



BTW Did you know that LIEger belongs to a militia?

Yes, it is 100% republicans and they pride themselves on 54 yrs of no action as far as liberating a thing other than ethics and standards in politics and pumping out one corrupt politician after another.
Ligers BFF

Hollywood, FL

#22543 Feb 20, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Jose dale duro que necesita tough love
Lol, 54 years LIEger and his ilk have been bending over and taking it up their caribbean caves but not just from the Castro's but also by their MAFIA like Miami politicos that con them and mock them behind closed doors.

I suspect it will soon be 55yrs than 56yrs , etc ,etc and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch, pfffffft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,419,149
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min JRB 222,514
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 20 min Tn clm 6,269
News Obama creates world's largest marine protected ... 27 min Stephany McDowell 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 51 min freebird 393,277
News White House says Obama will donate to Kayla Mue... 2 hr Le Jimbo 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr God Damned Holy S... 61,042
More from around the web