Brownback and Roberts block Obama nom...

Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20101 comments on the WPTY story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22487 Jan 27, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>And who is this Magnificent LIGER that everyone is talking about!
He is the EPITOME of anticommunism!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22488 Jan 27, 2013
Gitano wrote:
OUR JOB IS TO DEMONIZE AND DENIGRATE those that stand for JUSTICE, LIBERTY FREEDOM AND THE AMERICAN WAY!!!
And mine is to oppose you and expose you, commienazi!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22489 Jan 27, 2013
Gitano wrote:
quack........
be queit mojon!
Gitano

Miami, FL

#22490 Jan 27, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
be queit mojon!
Hypocrite you know I tell the truth about you and your idols but either way what happened to Frank?

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22491 Jan 27, 2013
talking to yourself as the idiot you are LIEger
The Observer

Miami, FL

#22492 Jan 27, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And mine is to oppose you and expose you, commienazi!
Lol that Jose has no love for your junta. A blinding hate since seeing what he has seen in Cuban owned Miami.
On the bright side you could say a Cuban was given the honor of best wiki answers, lol.

Why Cubans are cowards?
Answers.com >Wiki Answers>Categories>Uncat egorized

Best Answer

Why do you ask that question?

Because we have spent 52 yrs screaming Cuba libre instead of removing Castro or because our motto seems to have been "Give me liberty or give me Miami"?

We did have great men fight Fidel and bay of pigs granted that was a long time ago thus I assume your question is directed to non bay of pigs Cubans in Miami.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_Cubans_are_cowa...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22493 Jan 27, 2013
Gitano aka cherokee aka observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite you know I tell the truth about you and your idols but either way what happened to Frank?
be queit mojon!

Location hidden

#22494 Jan 27, 2013
Marie wrote:
LIEger is one of those right wing wackos that helped elect Obama by making the REpublican party look so "stupid" - in the words of Boobie Jindel
so frigid one, now you too are usurping names...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22495 Jan 28, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Eye ams a MOJON!!!
Exactly!

Location hidden

#22497 Jan 28, 2013
LIEger maricon que tu madre es un mojon? lo sabemos

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22498 Jan 28, 2013
Cherokee el MOJON wrote:
talking to maself as the idiot you know I am Liger
Exactly!

Location hidden

#22499 Jan 28, 2013
hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#22500 Jan 28, 2013
perdona 54...hahahahahahahah
Compassionate One

Newton, NJ

#22501 Jan 29, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
LIEger soy un maricon... que mi madre es un mojon, lo sabemos!
LOL!
Josh Mountaineer

Newton, NJ

#22502 Jan 29, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
hahahahahahaha49
ted 49X!

Your azz has more traffic than the Lincoln Tunnel!
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#22503 Jan 31, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
El chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity
Exactly!
poo poo the scared Cuban

Miami, FL

#22504 Jan 31, 2013
Don esta mucho mas por arriba de tu intelecto balsero hermano. Te lo digo del corazon

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22505 Jan 31, 2013
The Observer wrote:
<quoted text>dsEl chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity
true

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22506 Feb 1, 2013

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22507 Feb 10, 2013
N E W S !!!!

Objectives: delaying as much as possible Chavez vital disconnection and delay information of president's death to gain time against the opposition and pro-Maduro campaign!SEE confirmation will take approx 72 hours if information filtering from Cuba continues!

objetivos: retardar lo mas posible desconexión vital de Chavez y retardar información de muerte del presidente para ganar tiempo en contra de la oposición y a favor de la campana de Maduro! OJO confirmado en aprox 72 horas se tendrán noticias si se sigue filtrando la información de Cuba

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: 'I think if I ran I could win, but I can't' 7 min Enter 6
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques Ottawa 194,366
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min DBWriter 1,262,095
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Coffee Party 336,246
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 18 min kuda 2,842
News Social Security disability fund projected to ru... 43 min Go Blue Forever 77
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question 49 min RustyS 4
More from around the web