Brownback and Roberts block Obama nom...

Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20095 comments on the WPTY story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

Josh Mountaineer

Lafayette, NJ

#22502 Jan 29, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
hahahahahahaha49
ted 49X!

Your azz has more traffic than the Lincoln Tunnel!
Don from Canada

Lafayette, NJ

#22503 Jan 31, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
El chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity
Exactly!
poo poo the scared Cuban

Miami, FL

#22504 Jan 31, 2013
Don esta mucho mas por arriba de tu intelecto balsero hermano. Te lo digo del corazon

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22505 Jan 31, 2013
The Observer wrote:
<quoted text>dsEl chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity
true

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22506 Feb 1, 2013

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22507 Feb 10, 2013
N E W S !!!!

Objectives: delaying as much as possible Chavez vital disconnection and delay information of president's death to gain time against the opposition and pro-Maduro campaign!SEE confirmation will take approx 72 hours if information filtering from Cuba continues!

objetivos: retardar lo mas posible desconexión vital de Chavez y retardar información de muerte del presidente para ganar tiempo en contra de la oposición y a favor de la campana de Maduro! OJO confirmado en aprox 72 horas se tendrán noticias si se sigue filtrando la información de Cuba

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22508 Feb 10, 2013
Chavez has been disconnected!

Chavez has DIED!
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22510 Feb 17, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>And who is this Magnificent LIGER that everyone is talking about!
Only a right wing wacko car wreck.

“I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country.”

~ Thomas Jefferson

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22511 Feb 17, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a right wing wacko car wreck.
“I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country.”
~ Thomas Jefferson
Well, more like a fascistic wack job, for sure.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22512 Feb 17, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, more like a fascistic wack job, for sure.
W A R N I N G !!!!!!

Curious George aka Compassionate One back to bluestreak mode to spread misinformation. Vp yovrs, Don!
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22514 Feb 19, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
W A R N I N G !!!!!!
!!**WARNING*!!~ you are a wacko, and place your faith in a most fragile of humans ~

http://www.examiner.com/review/pope-at-the-en...

Pope Benedict XVI’s decision to step down is unprecedented as he is the first Pope to resign since the resignation Gregory XII in 1415.
According to Reuters, Pope Benedict Ratzinger will see out his life in prayer, "hidden from the world." Hiding in plain sight is more like it. Living at the Vatican will protect him from prosecution in connection with the pedophilia scandals that have rocked the church from Europe to the United States. "His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenseless. He wouldn't have his immunity, his prerogatives, his security, if he is anywhere else," testified a Vatican official. "It is absolutely necessary" that he stays in the Vatican, said the source, adding that Benedict should have a "dignified existence" in his remaining years and can escape the prosecution he has so readily deserves.
One example of the wave of law suits that were about to break on ‘God’s Rottweiler” as he was called, was because he was named as a defendant in a law suit alleging that he had failed to take action as a cardinal in 1995 when he was informed about a priest who had abused boys at a U.S. school for the deaf decades earlier. The case was withdrawn because Ratzinger didn’t do it himself, that we know of, but he sure knew about it and desperately tried to sweep it under the papal carpet.
It gets even stickier for the Pope on the run because of scrutiny over the Vatican’s alleged links to the world of organized crime, mainly the recent scandalous trial of Paolo Gabriele, his butler, who was sentenced to 18 months in prison for the papacy’s alleged corruption at the Vatican Bank, including the laundering of £160 million on behalf of the Mafia. To make matters worse, the Vatican Bank just appointed Ernst von Freyberg of the Blohm+Voss Group as its head. This group was a major producer of aircraft for the Luftwaffe, battleships and U-boats for Hitler's regime and even a state yacht for psychopathic dictator.
According to Italian media sources, Pope Benedict has a meeting scheduled with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss protection and immunity from prosecution from the Italian government. This meeting follows the apparent receipt by the Vatican of a diplomatic note from an undisclosed European government stating its intention to issue an arrest warrant for Ratzinger. Rev. Kevin Annett, field secretary for the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), is attempting to dissuade Napolitano from assisting Ratzinger in evading justice for crimes of aiding and abetting criminals accused of child trafficking, rape and genocide. Oh yes, add genocide to the list of crimes. In 2009 and 2010, Rev. Annett held rallies outside the Vatican and met with the media and human rights groups to charge the Vatican with the death of more than 50,000 aboriginal children in Canada.
The ITCCS will be sponsoring a series of ongoing protests and occupations of Roman Catholic churches and offices through its affiliates around the world beginning Easter week, March 24-31, 2013, and continuing indefinitely. In response, the Easter Reclamation Campaign will attempt to seize church property and assets to prevent their use by child raping priests, who are dubiously protected under Catholic canon law. Under international law, people have the right to defend their communities and children when the authorities refuse to do so.
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22515 Feb 19, 2013
Pope Benedict XVI’s decision to step down is unprecedented as he is the first Pope to resign since the resignation Gregory XII in 1415.
According to Reuters, Pope Benedict Ratzinger will see out his life in prayer, "hidden from the world." Hiding in plain sight is more like it. Living at the Vatican will protect him from prosecution in connection with the pedophilia scandals that have rocked the church from Europe to the United States. "His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenseless. He wouldn't have his immunity, his prerogatives, his security, if he is anywhere else," testified a Vatican official. "It is absolutely necessary" that he stays in the Vatican, said the source, adding that Benedict should have a "dignified existence" in his remaining years and can escape the prosecution he has so readily deserves.
One example of the wave of law suits that were about to break on ‘God’s Rottweiler” as he was called, was because he was named as a defendant in a law suit alleging that he had failed to take action as a cardinal in 1995 when he was informed about a priest who had abused boys at a U.S. school for the deaf decades earlier. The case was withdrawn because Ratzinger didn’t do it himself, that we know of, but he sure knew about it and desperately tried to sweep it under the papal carpet.
It gets even stickier for the Pope on the run because of scrutiny over the Vatican’s alleged links to the world of organized crime, mainly the recent scandalous trial of Paolo Gabriele, his butler, who was sentenced to 18 months in prison for the papacy’s alleged corruption at the Vatican Bank, including the laundering of £160 million on behalf of the Mafia. To make matters worse, the Vatican Bank just appointed Ernst von Freyberg of the Blohm+Voss Group as its head. This group was a major producer of aircraft for the Luftwaffe, battleships and U-boats for Hitler's regime and even a state yacht for psychopathic dictator.
According to Italian media sources, Pope Benedict has a meeting scheduled with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss protection and immunity from prosecution from the Italian government. This meeting follows the apparent receipt by the Vatican of a diplomatic note from an undisclosed European government stating its intention to issue an arrest warrant for Ratzinger. Rev. Kevin Annett, field secretary for the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), is attempting to dissuade Napolitano from assisting Ratzinger in evading justice for crimes of aiding and abetting criminals accused of child trafficking, rape and genocide. Oh yes, add genocide to the list of crimes. In 2009 and 2010, Rev. Annett held rallies outside the Vatican and met with the media and human rights groups to charge the Vatican with the death of more than 50,000 aboriginal children in Canada.
The ITCCS will be sponsoring a series of ongoing protests and occupations of Roman Catholic churches and offices through its affiliates around the world beginning Easter week, March 24-31, 2013, and continuing indefinitely. In response, the Easter Reclamation Campaign will attempt to seize church property and assets to prevent their use by child raping priests, who are dubiously protected under Catholic canon law. Under international law, people have the right to defend their communities and children when the authorities refuse to do so.

True Believer

Lafayette, NJ

#22516 Feb 19, 2013
Marie wrote:
torti chorra
tee hee...nucking futs!
House Call

Kansas City, MO

#22517 Feb 19, 2013
Marie wrote:
You sound like a kool-aid drinking demwitted buffoon spouting all that flaky left paranoia. Take a pill and call Dr. Phil!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22518 Feb 19, 2013
la torti chorra es el mojon que tu llamas madre guevon
True Believer

Lafayette, NJ

#22519 Feb 19, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
la torti chorra es el mojon que yo llamo momma... soy el mojon maricon!
You are nucking futs!
True Believer

Lafayette, NJ

#22520 Feb 19, 2013
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>NOT FAIR!!! Me wanna live.....BUUUAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Me multi-billionaire own all the BLACK GOLD from Venezuela.....NOT FAIR...BUAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Me no wanna meet che & satan...
they wait or me BUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!
Go to h e l l !
True Believer

Lafayette, NJ

#22521 Feb 19, 2013
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! me no wanna die and be damned and go to hell with che and lucifer...AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!. ...Me wanna live and be comandante & presidente....me kiss crucifix.....me very scared of going to eternal damnation.....AAAAYYYYYY!...fi delisimo say he would save me.....he cut my azz off and gave a plastic bag on my stomach to move my bowels........he cut me up for nothing!! AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!..the kaposi is everywhere...me gonna die....me no wanna die!...me afraid of what waits on the other side.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
I told you to go to h e l l !!!
True Believer

Lafayette, NJ

#22522 Feb 19, 2013
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>hugo-chavez wrote:
Mojoncito
by Hugo Chavez
mojoncito I love you more today
More today than yesterday
But I love you less today
Less than I will tomorrow
See the sweet Venezuelan rose
See it blossom see it grow
That's the story of our love
Ever since we said hello
As the years go passing by
We'll recall our wedding day
I will be there by your side
You will always hear me say
mojoncito, you're my Venezuelan sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!
How sweet! He left you a love song, mojon, before he went off to h e l l !!!

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22523 Feb 19, 2013
Wow, Lieger, you've lost all the marbles. I'd like the guineas to see you now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Comey fired as FBI director 2 min True 3,830
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min OBAMANATION 1,547,537
News Republican health care plan unveiled: Cut Medic... 15 min Red Crosse 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min NotSoDivineMsM 241,530
News Watergate pales next to Trump scandals, ex-US i... 32 min Just Think 575
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min HillaryFourty6 63,836
News How Trump is highlighting divisions among South... 1 hr WelbyMD 110
More from around the web