Brownback and Roberts block Obama nom...

Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20089 comments on the WPTY story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22481 Jan 27, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Which seems to be the case with so many of the more politiclly extreme Miami-Union City Cubans to begin with.
In truth whether Rep or Dem the VAST MAJORITY of the decades long assembly line of Miami Cuban politicians, make the NY MAFIA look ethical.

The problem with the right wing Cubans is that they have clearly shown for 50 yrs that they could not govern without rampant political corruption and drama .
Thus why would anyone think they could govern once they return to Cuba ,This is why they are a joke.

Miami-dade is ranked as second worse run city in 2012 and the sewer of insane Cuban political corruption called Hialeah is ranked as 5th. It will be #1 in a yr or two.
Since Cubans became the dominant political force in Miami it has always been in top 10 worse list of something.

I would not be shocked if they blamed Castro for it.

The pro is the great weather and what comes with great weather , it is high 70s now and only high 20s in NY but a place with unreal potential has been sucked dry by Miami Cuban politicos, Ligers junta.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22482 Jan 27, 2013
Marie wrote:
LIEger is one of those right wing wackos that helped elect Obama by making the REpublican party look so "stupid" - in the words of Boobie Jindel
I hope Hillary runs in 2017 , she will easily win while Biden will loose.

I was actually an Independent voter till moving to Florida and voted for Rudy in NY , he was actually a live and let live, common sense republican and was great back than but after leaving office he than had to dance for the extremist who now own the GOP.

I do KNOW that once Anglo Dems are the minority as far as being politicians, the Dem party will be destroyed and the same exact thing will happen to the GOP as it has in Miami.

Hispanic political standards are ZERO and the people expect nor ask anything of their elected officials , Every area we have taken over whether Cuban republicans in Miami or Puerto Rican Democrats in Orlando the political and police standards have plummeted.

What the Muslims are to Europe and I say this having a grandmother living in France, Hispanics are to USA.
NEITHER should ever be allowed to hold political office.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22483 Jan 27, 2013
UNIVERSAL UNDISPUTIBLE TRUTHS
1. There is no need to have filth pouring out of your mouth to prove your adulthood or manhood.
It only demeans you & shows your immaturity & lack of good manners & good taste.
2. Remember the purpose of life is a life of purpose.
3. If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
4. Great achievements demand sacrifice.
5. Great achievements & great love involve great risks.
6. Some people dream of great achievements, while others achieve their great dreams.
7. True love knows no distance or boundaries.
8. You always want the best for those you love.
9. Love means never having to say I’m sorry.
10. You never demean those you love.
11. True love is unconditional.
12. What you borrow you must return.
13. True love is not selfish.
14. Children are the seeds of the future.
15. If you want to soar like an eagle you cannot fly with turkeys.
16. God loves you.
17. Nothing is impossible.
18. As long as there is life there is hope
19. Only the strong survive
20. History is written by the winners.
21. Those that try to hurt me only make me stronger.
22. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country’s achievers , producers & job creators.
23. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease & pregnancy—every time it’s tried.
24. There’s a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those that do not.
25. Morality is not defined by individual choice.
26. Words mean things.
27. The only way liberals win elections is by pretending they are not liberals.
28. Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare; Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.
29. If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
30. Abortion is the killing of an unborn child.
31. The way to improve our schools is not money, but the re-introduction of moral & spiritual values…..as well as the 4 “R’s”: Reading,‘Riting,‘Rithmetic & Righteousness.
32. Drug addicts belong to the subhuman race.
33. The culture war is between the winners & those who think they are losers who want to become winners. The losers think the only way they can become winners is by banding together all the losers & then empowering a leader of the losers to make things right for them.
34. The Los Angeles riots were not caused by the “Rodney King verdict” but by the rioters.
35. Better dead than red.
36. The only good commie is a dead commie.
37. The richest of men are also the wisest, who spend their lives in the relentless pursuit of knowledge.
They use their energy, time & fortune accumulating knowledge &increasing tbeir brain power. He
who thinks money is all that counts, has no wisdom. He that does not amass a wealth of knowledge,
is a very, very poor man indeed, & is a fool that is worth nothing.
38. Pursuing the ever present challenge & the never ending battle!
39. It’s your choice to be a subhuman, merely human or superhuman. In other words: You choose whether to be a failure, merely be like the rest of your peers, or to rise above the rest & be superstar!
40. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
41. With great power comes great responsibility.
42. Quality is a continuous never-ending commitment to improvement
43. "It isn`t that Liberals are ignorant. It`s just that they know so much that isn`t so." Ronald Reagan
44.Never make someone a priority when they only make you an option
45. The best muscle car is the Dodge Charger.
46. I’m not arrogant, I speak with conviction.
48. In Cuba Topx Forum cherokee is a mojon(turd)
By Liger Omni Prime

LOL!
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#22484 Jan 27, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
UNIVERSAL UNDISPUTIBLE TRUTHS
1. There is no need to have filth pouring out of your mouth to prove your adulthood or manhood.
It only demeans you & shows your immaturity & lack of good manners & good taste.
2. Remember the purpose of life is a life of purpose.
3. If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
4. Great achievements demand sacrifice.
5. Great achievements & great love involve great risks.
6. Some people dream of great achievements, while others achieve their great dreams.
7. True love knows no distance or boundaries.
8. You always want the best for those you love.
9. Love means never having to say I’m sorry.
10. You never demean those you love.
11. True love is unconditional.
12. What you borrow you must return.
13. True love is not selfish.
14. Children are the seeds of the future.
15. If you want to soar like an eagle you cannot fly with turkeys.
16. God loves you.
17. Nothing is impossible.
18. As long as there is life there is hope
19. Only the strong survive
20. History is written by the winners.
21. Those that try to hurt me only make me stronger.
22. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country’s achievers , producers & job creators.
23. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease & pregnancy—every time it’s tried.
24. There’s a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those that do not.
25. Morality is not defined by individual choice.
26. Words mean things.
27. The only way liberals win elections is by pretending they are not liberals.
28. Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare; Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.
29. If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
30. Abortion is the killing of an unborn child.
31. The way to improve our schools is not money, but the re-introduction of moral & spiritual values…..as well as the 4 “R’s”: Reading,‘Riting,‘Rithmetic & Righteousness.
32. Drug addicts belong to the subhuman race.
33. The culture war is between the winners & those who think they are losers who want to become winners. The losers think the only way they can become winners is by banding together all the losers & then empowering a leader of the losers to make things right for them.
34. The Los Angeles riots were not caused by the “Rodney King verdict” but by the rioters.
35. Better dead than red.
36. The only good commie is a dead commie.
37. The richest of men are also the wisest, who spend their lives in the relentless pursuit of knowledge.
They use their energy, time & fortune accumulating knowledge &increasing tbeir brain power. He
who thinks money is all that counts, has no wisdom. He that does not amass a wealth of knowledge,
is a very, very poor man indeed, & is a fool that is worth nothing.
38. Pursuing the ever present challenge & the never ending battle!
39. It’s your choice to be a subhuman, merely human or superhuman. In other words: You choose whether to be a failure, merely be like the rest of your peers, or to rise above the rest & be superstar!
40. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
41. With great power comes great responsibility.
42. Quality is a continuous never-ending commitment to improvement
43. "It isn`t that Liberals are ignorant. It`s just that they know so much that isn`t so." Ronald Reagan
44.Never make someone a priority when they only make you an option
45. The best muscle car is the Dodge Charger.
46. I’m not arrogant, I speak with conviction.
48. In Cuba Topx Forum cherokee is a mojon(turd)
By Liger Omni Prime
LOL!
Chico most of those talking points are about you, Que hipocrita eres, you spew out symbolic empty nonsense like the Miami Cuban who steals millions in medicaire fraud while flying a USA flag infront of his house.

This is you to a tee "If you think education is expensive try ignorance."

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22485 Jan 27, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
"EL GUARRO"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]*Asesino cobarde y maricon!
These are the facts...., the rest is a myth created by the castros!
exactly!
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#22486 Jan 27, 2013
LOL, you like your Miami junta are full of BS .

"Drug addicts belong to the subhuman race."

So your hero Rush Limbaugh is subhuman?

I know he is and atypical conservative hypocrite like you but somehow I suspect you give him a pass.

"What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales. Too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too."
-- Rush Limbaugh show, Oct. 5, 1995

http://www.buzzflash.com/analysis/03/10/ana03...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22487 Jan 27, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>And who is this Magnificent LIGER that everyone is talking about!
He is the EPITOME of anticommunism!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22488 Jan 27, 2013
Gitano wrote:
OUR JOB IS TO DEMONIZE AND DENIGRATE those that stand for JUSTICE, LIBERTY FREEDOM AND THE AMERICAN WAY!!!
And mine is to oppose you and expose you, commienazi!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22489 Jan 27, 2013
Gitano wrote:
quack........
be queit mojon!
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#22490 Jan 27, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
be queit mojon!
Hypocrite you know I tell the truth about you and your idols but either way what happened to Frank?

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22491 Jan 27, 2013
talking to yourself as the idiot you are LIEger
The Observer

Hollywood, FL

#22492 Jan 27, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And mine is to oppose you and expose you, commienazi!
Lol that Jose has no love for your junta. A blinding hate since seeing what he has seen in Cuban owned Miami.
On the bright side you could say a Cuban was given the honor of best wiki answers, lol.

Why Cubans are cowards?
Answers.com >Wiki Answers>Categories>Uncat egorized

Best Answer

Why do you ask that question?

Because we have spent 52 yrs screaming Cuba libre instead of removing Castro or because our motto seems to have been "Give me liberty or give me Miami"?

We did have great men fight Fidel and bay of pigs granted that was a long time ago thus I assume your question is directed to non bay of pigs Cubans in Miami.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_Cubans_are_cowa...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22493 Jan 27, 2013
Gitano aka cherokee aka observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite you know I tell the truth about you and your idols but either way what happened to Frank?
be queit mojon!

Location hidden

#22494 Jan 27, 2013
Marie wrote:
LIEger is one of those right wing wackos that helped elect Obama by making the REpublican party look so "stupid" - in the words of Boobie Jindel
so frigid one, now you too are usurping names...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22495 Jan 28, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Eye ams a MOJON!!!
Exactly!

Location hidden

#22497 Jan 28, 2013
LIEger maricon que tu madre es un mojon? lo sabemos

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

#22498 Jan 28, 2013
Cherokee el MOJON wrote:
talking to maself as the idiot you know I am Liger
Exactly!

Location hidden

#22499 Jan 28, 2013
hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#22500 Jan 28, 2013
perdona 54...hahahahahahahah
Compassionate One

Lafayette, NJ

#22501 Jan 29, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
LIEger soy un maricon... que mi madre es un mojon, lo sabemos!
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Ghey Ghost 1,458,600
News Indonesia savored its ties to Obama. Now it pre... 23 min Marie-Luise_J 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Dr Guru 231,065
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 1 hr Juan 696
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 403,889
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 23,801
News Trump win casts pall of uncertainty over Asia 2 hr HANSENSPANISDAEGU... 50
More from around the web