Americans back Iran deal by 2-to-1 ma...

Americans back Iran deal by 2-to-1 margin: Reuters/Ipsos poll

There are 158 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 27, 2013, titled Americans back Iran deal by 2-to-1 margin: Reuters/Ipsos poll. In it, Reuters reports that:

Americans back a newly brokered nuclear deal with Iran by a 2-to-1 margin and are very wary of the United States resorting to military action against Tehran even if the historic diplomatic effort falls through, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Nov 27, 2013
You tea-baggers will never get why you can’t win against President Obama… why he continues to bludgeon you with his political chess board… why even when you think you have him and so strongly believe you are about to beat him he comes away holding your decapitated head by the hair…

WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER BET AGAINST BLACK…

Because he is Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States.

The American people, even when disappointed with something about him deep down trust him (even when polls say they don’t) and see the racist obstructionism that you right-wing haters have pushed against him since Limbaugh bellowed “I hope he fails”. You lost everything the minute Obama won in 2008. There are a lot of reports coming out about the OBAMACARE website working and so many great stories about people getting affordable health care… and this Iran deal will solidify Obama as our greatest President.

Hope you tea-baggers prepared to lose another one to Obama… again, LOL!
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#4 Nov 27, 2013
Americans back the deal Neville Chamberlain Kerry told them about. Unfortunately he lied about the whole thing. If they knew the truth, and the Irani's will soon lay out the truth, they won't like it nearly as much. This whole
Administration should go to Liar's Anomymous.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 27, 2013
Jim Shortz wrote:
<quoted text>
Latrine Boy, you obviously have your head up some dude's hairy azz...you're on a lunch tasting mission
MCP is Obama's biggest cheerleader and will never admit that Obama is a loose cannon that would destroy this country if he could. 99% of us who has been reading his crap over the years know he is a racist progressive that wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face so we just ignore him and his spew. Most of us believe that he never a Marine and he just say he was to make him look like a real man instead of what he really is. Typical for a democrat.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#6 Nov 27, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You tea-baggers will never get why you can’t win against President Obama… why he continues to bludgeon you with his political chess board… why even when you think you have him and so strongly believe you are about to beat him he comes away holding your decapitated head by the hair…
WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER BET AGAINST BLACK…
Because he is Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States.
The American people, even when disappointed with something about him deep down trust him (even when polls say they don’t) and see the racist obstructionism that you right-wing haters have pushed against him since Limbaugh bellowed “I hope he fails”. You lost everything the minute Obama won in 2008. There are a lot of reports coming out about the OBAMACARE website working and so many great stories about people getting affordable health care… and this Iran deal will solidify Obama as our greatest President.
Hope you tea-baggers prepared to lose another one to Obama… again, LOL!
So, you have your Obama phone, snap coupons and free health care. Life is good. As long as us creepy crackers keep earning, you're all set. Enjoy.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#7 Nov 27, 2013
Unlike the majority of Republicans, most
Americans have a lick of sense and every once
in a while it shows.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 27, 2013
Whenever the Democrappers don't like poll numbers, they lie and make them appear more favorable. [email protected] will you idiot's ever learn you've been had? lol

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#10 Nov 27, 2013
see the light wrote:
Whenever the Democrappers don't like poll numbers, they lie and make them appear more favorable. [email protected] will you idiot's ever learn you've been had? lol
how have they been had?

don't worry, i don't really expect you to discuss this issue intelligently in your own words. if you are able to parrot some media soundbyte on the issue you aren't able to comprehend, i would consider that a success for you...

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#11 Nov 27, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Americans back the deal Neville Chamberlain Kerry told them about. Unfortunately he lied about the whole thing. If they knew the truth, and the Irani's will soon lay out the truth, they won't like it nearly as much. This whole
Administration should go to Liar's Anomymous.
So tell us all these lies Cnutnip74 - go ahead, tell us / what supposed lies?

NOTE - Cnutnip will now say Google it - watch!!!
Billy Ringo

Stockton, CA

#12 Nov 27, 2013
When Hillary becomes POTUS, she should make Obama Secretary of State.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#13 Nov 27, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us all these lies Cnutnip74 - go ahead, tell us / what supposed lies?
NOTE - Cnutnip will now say Google it - watch!!!
See the news today? Google it (LMFAO). They got their liars, We have ours. Confusion is the new word for "somebody's lying". LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/27/co...
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2013
2 in 1, for the deal...... that's another losing issue for the Republicans.

As the Republicans dance naked around the fire celebrating their hoped for demise of America President Obama has pulled another amazing demonstration of brilliant leadership.

This poll and information further confirms that the Republicans politics and vision for America has been thoroughly rejected by the people.

It has gotten so that the Republicans have alienated themselves and loss all relevance in the American political theater.

Next on deck, Madam Hillary Clinton, your next President of the United States of America......
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#15 Nov 27, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
When Hillary becomes POTUS, she should make Obama Secretary of State.
She could also make him an intern!!! He has been on his knees enough!!
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#16 Nov 27, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
See the news today? Google it (LMFAO). They got their liars, We have ours. Confusion is the new word for "somebody's lying". LOL
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/27/co...
Obama don't know anything!!! Just ask him.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#17 Nov 27, 2013
CZars_R_US wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama don't know anything!!! Just ask him.
he don't know anything? well, sheee-it, billy bob, why dijent y'all jus tell us tha in the firs place?

i weep for both my nation and my species when i read comments like yours...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#18 Nov 27, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
2 in 1, for the deal...... that's another losing issue for the Republicans.
As the Republicans dance naked around the fire celebrating their hoped for demise of America President Obama has pulled another amazing demonstration of brilliant leadership.
This poll and information further confirms that the Republicans politics and vision for America has been thoroughly rejected by the people.
It has gotten so that the Republicans have alienated themselves and loss all relevance in the American political theater.
Next on deck, Madam Hillary Clinton, your next President of the United States of America......
Sure, Gus. As the takers overtake the givers, the demise as we see it will be replaced with something like "yes we can" economics. Maybe they can borrow more and more to fund "yes we can" policy. Or, send the needy mobs to the suburbs to take over those affluent neighborhoods that need "indoctrination" in "the new way". Sound familiar? Isn't that what they did to the Jews in Europe before they rounded them up? After all, they had the education, money and businesses. Go for it, Gus. Let's hope you get what you wish for.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Nov 27, 2013
This resembles the rambling of a disgruntled Republican who is fighting for relevancy and desperate for a winning narrative in the American political theater.

And you're left wondering why Republicans have a 7% favorability rating among Americans.

Using Europeans Jews as a rallying point in a clear indication the GOP is out of modern ideas.
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Gus. As the takers overtake the givers, the demise as we see it will be replaced with something like "yes we can" economics. Maybe they can borrow more and more to fund "yes we can" policy. Or, send the needy mobs to the suburbs to take over those affluent neighborhoods that need "indoctrination" in "the new way". Sound familiar? Isn't that what they did to the Jews in Europe before they rounded them up? After all, they had the education, money and businesses. Go for it, Gus. Let's hope you get what you wish for.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#20 Nov 27, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Gus. As the takers overtake the givers, the demise as we see it will be replaced with something like "yes we can" economics. Maybe they can borrow more and more to fund "yes we can" policy. Or, send the needy mobs to the suburbs to take over those affluent neighborhoods that need "indoctrination" in "the new way". Sound familiar? Isn't that what they did to the Jews in Europe before they rounded them up? After all, they had the education, money and businesses. Go for it, Gus. Let's hope you get what you wish for.
no that is not even close to what happened in the europe you are speaking of...

where did you learn your history, on the internet? is there a virtual degree in history hanging on your virtual wall? good for you, bad for our species...
St Reformed

Stillwater, OK

#21 Nov 27, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
This resembles the rambling of a disgruntled Republican who is fighting for relevancy and desperate for a winning narrative in the American political theater.
And you're left wondering why Republicans have a 7% favorability rating among Americans.
Using Europeans Jews as a rallying point in a clear indication the GOP is out of modern ideas.
<quoted text>
Eric, dude: Neither is the socialism that Dear Leader loves a "modern idea". Whenever it's been tried, it has failed. Only coercive governments and rabid partisans can keep it alive.
History is not on your side.
Womba

Stillwater, OK

#22 Nov 27, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You tea-baggers will never get why you can’t win against President Obama… why he continues to bludgeon you with his political chess board… why even when you think you have him and so strongly believe you are about to beat him he comes away holding your decapitated head by the hair…
WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER BET AGAINST BLACK…
Because he is Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States.
The American people, even when disappointed with something about him deep down trust him (even when polls say they don’t) and see the racist obstructionism that you right-wing haters have pushed against him since Limbaugh bellowed “I hope he fails”. You lost everything the minute Obama won in 2008. There are a lot of reports coming out about the OBAMACARE website working and so many great stories about people getting affordable health care… and this Iran deal will solidify Obama as our greatest President.
Hope you tea-baggers prepared to lose another one to Obama… again, LOL!
Yo, Marine CORPSE Pat: Your check from the DNC is ready.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Nov 27, 2013
see the light wrote:
Whenever the Democrappers don't like poll numbers, they lie and make them appear more favorable. [email protected] will you idiot's ever learn you've been had? lol
When will you ever learn that you are incapable of learning?

Just imagine! A president who wants peace instead of all-out war! What a disgrace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mainers set to vote on whether to expand Medicaid 17 min Cordwainer Trout 12
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 19 min THIS 125
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min The Big Lebowski 1,640,446
News Republicans begin pushing tax cut bill through ... 2 hr DR X 82
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 3 hr Cigar Face 26 388
News Donald Trump pauses for a water break 4 hr Quirky 62
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Quirky 242,990
More from around the web