White House fights Catholic Church su...

White House fights Catholic Church subpoena on birth control

There are 2 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Apr 5, 2013, titled White House fights Catholic Church subpoena on birth control. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

The Obama administration has gone to court to try to block a subpoena from the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York seeking White House documents about the government's requirement of insurance coverage for birth control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

The Wiz

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I am not Catholic, but I hope they WIN. THE NO GOOD NEEDS TO KNOW HE CAN NOT DO AS HE WANTS.
nOgOd

Belleville, IL

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Yeah! I agree. Those [email protected] catholics are such whiners. They think they are immune from everything just because they are in a delusional love affair with a figment of their imagination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,534,197
News James Comey fired as FBI director 19 min girlcrush 2,281
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Chicagoan by Birth 240,778
News Donald Trump gets warm welcome in Saudi Arabia ... 1 hr Big Al 80
News Schools brace for impact if Congress cuts Medic... 2 hr Aquarius-WY 82
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 2 hr Iran Contra RayGONE 965
News Biden: It's time for America to regain unity an... 3 hr Red Crosse 20
More from around the web