GOP Finds Little to Like in Obama's I...

GOP Finds Little to Like in Obama's Inaugural Address

There are 177 comments on the Roll Call story from Jan 21, 2013, titled GOP Finds Little to Like in Obama's Inaugural Address. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Enjoying Inauguration Day, from left, Nancy Pelosi and husband, Paul, Eric Cantor and wife, Diana, John A. Boehner and wife, Debbie, participate in the presidential review of the troops.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

What a bunch of dorks

Ames, IA

#21 Jan 22, 2013
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls wrote:
voter fraud,lies,deception...I personally reject obama and all he stands for.....I do not accept or respect him as president of the united states of america.
Poor troll king. Maybe you and LeCrapBo can cry on each other's shoulders.
I'm sorry the president doesn't meet your very high standards.
Maybe next time the GOP can install a puppet klod in the oval office for ya.
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#22 Jan 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of poo-pooing the brilliant campaign strategy of President Obama and his team, ask yourself why is it that ‘We the People’ so strongly rejected your side; your arguments to take control of the White House. You are nothing more than a bitter loser, but you had better get used to losing because the demographics dictates that the Democratic Party will be doing a lot of celebrating over the coming decades. We the People will take back the House for Speaker Pelosi in 2014… try not to stay bitter, but do feel free to express your misery, LOL!
Hitting the nail right on the head !!!
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#23 Jan 22, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>Here it is for you plainly. One man's god is another man;s anti christ. Get it. That evil has stolen middle class wealth who they so love and you cast a blind eye to for your beliefs. Just like the the men and women in the 1930's who had their gold confiscated and had bank holidays, responding by hiding their dwindling dollars, there are tens of millions of people screwed over by today's housing decline, no interest rates at banks for five years and loss of their retirement funds. They are evil. Get it. And you are part of it.
No !!!! YOU DON'T GET IT..YOU LOST !!!!
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#24 Jan 22, 2013
740democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No !!!! YOU DON'T GET IT..YOU LOST !!!!
I do get it! He is evil. Those who saved and paid down their bills and debts were used. And you are right about losing in that regard. But a hefty amount of people will not forget. And will help to bring the great satan down with you using the laws you love. Don;t you get it? Tjhey are buying guns because you idiots have put us on the brink and make stupid azz comments about killing people and violence on the national stage constantly.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#25 Jan 22, 2013
obama said his focus the next 4 years is on g.ay rights and climate change. brilliant....we are wallowing in unemployment, debt and hopelessness, and he's worried about queers and tree hugging.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#26 Jan 22, 2013
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls wrote:
voter fraud,lies,deception...I personally reject obama and all he stands for.....I do not accept or respect him as president of the united states of america.
And I'm sure that President Obama is losing a chit ton of sleep over your declaration.
Billy Ringo

United States

#27 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
obama said his focus the next 4 years is on g.ay rights and climate change. brilliant....we are wallowing in unemployment, debt and hopelessness, and he's worried about queers and tree hugging.
You mean, YOU ARE wallowing. Must really suck to be you.

But, there is hope for you on the horizon .......

Palin/Bachmann - 2016 <---- damn mavericky !!!!!!!!
Your Ex

United States

#28 Jan 22, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The sides are drawn. Never trust him again. Only if he pays us off. And he has raised taxes on the peons.
According to the rabidly insane Fightwing
"Santa Claus" Obama did pay us off.
(try to pay attention to your own side's rambling rhetoric)
And how is +$400,000yr 'peons'?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#29 Jan 22, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, YOU ARE wallowing. Must really suck to be you.
But, there is hope for you on the horizon .......
Palin/Bachmann - 2016 <---- damn mavericky !!!!!!!!
nah, I got a good job, and plenty of money saved up...its you coloreds that are wallowing in unemployment...18% or higher, but then again, yall ain't real hard workers anyway, mexicans can work circles around you. when the mexicans pass you in population, they'll put yall back in chains, they dont like the coloreds much.
Les Claypool

United States

#30 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Oh and don't forget illegal amnesty...

I've been think the same thing. But I guess we're overthinking it.
We have to dumb it down for it to make sense.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#31 Jan 22, 2013
If Americans had wanted a bright future for their families they wouldn't have elected Obama.

Be proud. America had a good run of over two hundred years. Now the greedy, seedy Mob took over and elected Obama.

Once the Mob takes over it is Game Over for any Country.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#32 Jan 22, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I do get it! He is evil. Those who saved and paid down their bills and debts were used. And you are right about losing in that regard. But a hefty amount of people will not forget. And will help to bring the great satan down with you using the laws you love. Don;t you get it? Tjhey are buying guns because you idiots have put us on the brink and make stupid azz comments about killing people and violence on the national stage constantly.
Wingnut drivel.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#33 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, I got a good job, and plenty of money saved up...its you coloreds that are wallowing in unemployment...18% or higher, but then again, yall ain't real hard workers anyway, mexicans can work circles around you. when the mexicans pass you in population, they'll put yall back in chains, they dont like the coloreds much.
Got your white sheet out so you can see those "coloreds" a lot easier?
Billy Ringo

United States

#34 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>

Excellent posting !!!! Easy to see why you Cons will never see the inside of the Oval Office again.

Keep up the good work !!!!
Your Ex

United States

#35 Jan 22, 2013
Les Claypool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and don't forget illegal amnesty...
Why drag
Ronald "Liberal in retrospect l" Reagan
Into this?
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#36 Jan 22, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent posting !!!! Easy to see why you Cons will never see the inside of the Oval Office again.Keep up the good work !!!!
Yes, their speaking bobble headed trolls like Issa, Bachmann, Palin, Boehner, etc. will continue to keep the gophers out of the White House with their obstructionist backward ideas.

I couldn't help wondering how the inauguration would have looked if Mitt (47 percenter) Romney had managed to get his sticky fingers in the White House"

ROmney-wifey with the tight smile
Limbaugh bouncing and swaying in his d...-induced way
Ryan continuing to spout his makers and takers sh*t
Eastwood talking to a chair
A "Misson Accomplished" banner
Trump the Chump combing his do-over
Bachmann with her glassy stare
Palin "a-schucking and jiving"
Big Bird standing next to ROmney-wifey with his head on her shoulders
Boehner crying and dribbling down his shirt
Nugent screeching in his strange brain-addled way
And ROmney himself ...

Taking the oath on a binder of women
Butchering "America the Beautiful"

Instead, thank god, we had a dignified inauguration which made me proud to be an American.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#37 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
its you coloreds that are wallowing in unemployment.
With words like that, dear friend, your fractured backward thinking party will always be seen as fractured and backward - the thinking part is questionable.
HEY

Abilene, TX

#38 Jan 22, 2013
the Nazis would be so proud of you
Bob Lewis

AOL

#39 Jan 22, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
With words like that, dear friend, your fractured backward thinking party will always be seen as fractured and backward - the thinking part is questionable.
I totally agree. The future is with Tax Slavery to Big Brother/Big Union. Obama promised to increase the size and ineffectiveness of Govt and to make "mediocre" the new normal.

Obama promised the Mob that he would leave nothing but extinction grade debt and deficits to our pitiful children. Nothing will stop him now.
Billy Ringo

United States

#40 Jan 22, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. The future is with Tax Slavery to Big Brother/Big Union. Obama promised to increase the size and ineffectiveness of Govt and to make "mediocre" the new normal.
Obama promised the Mob that he would leave nothing but extinction grade debt and deficits to our pitiful children. Nothing will stop him now.
Is that mnore of the Bullshyt Mountain News you need to make yourself feel better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 242,123
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 21 min Mick 910
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 26 min IMpeach Now 164
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 31 min DR X 598
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min Yeah 1,567,012
News Republican senators blink on a big chance to re... 55 min John McQuan 9
News In video: Donald Trump tells Boy Scouts - Washi... 2 hr Red Crosse 71
More from around the web