GOP Finds Little to Like in Obama's Inaugural Address

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: Roll Call 177

Enjoying Inauguration Day, from left, Nancy Pelosi and husband, Paul, Eric Cantor and wife, Diana, John A. Boehner and wife, Debbie, participate in the presidential review of the troops.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Every good day for Americans has something about it for the GOP to dislike.
MAID IN AMERICA

Bartow, FL

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
Every good day for Americans has something about it for the GOP to dislike.
Maybe their tongues are SORE and swollen from LICKING their LOSER WOUNDS..I KNOW MITT the TWITT's tongue must be the size of his BIG HEAD!!!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Obviously what dropped out of the communist-terrorist "Kill-Your-Parents" bill ayers' behind pleases the above two marxist twits.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...
Pete

Danbury, CT

#4 Jan 21, 2013
JohnInLa sucksni gger penis and is afraid of his own shadow.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#5 Jan 22, 2013
As proven by the results of the election, America doesn’t give a crap about what the GOP thinks. We the People re-elected President Barack Hussein Obama with a mandate to do whatever he wants… and Obama always gets what he wants…

As Osama bin Laden about that, LOL!
America Once Beautiful

Sayville, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Amazing that a minimalist slogan like "General Motors is alive and bin-Laden is dead" is enough to get you re-elected in America today.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#7 Jan 22, 2013
America Once Beautiful wrote:
Amazing that a minimalist slogan like "General Motors is alive and bin-Laden is dead" is enough to get you re-elected in America today.
Instead of poo-pooing the brilliant campaign strategy of President Obama and his team, ask yourself why is it that ‘We the People’ so strongly rejected your side; your arguments to take control of the White House. You are nothing more than a bitter loser, but you had better get used to losing because the demographics dictates that the Democratic Party will be doing a lot of celebrating over the coming decades. We the People will take back the House for Speaker Pelosi in 2014… try not to stay bitter, but do feel free to express your misery, LOL!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
As proven by the results of the election, America doesn’t give a crap about what the GOP thinks. We the People re-elected President Barack Hussein Obama with a mandate to do whatever he wants… and Obama always gets what he wants…
As Osama bin Laden about that, LOL!
Here it is for you plainly. One man's god is another man;s anti christ. Get it. That evil has stolen middle class wealth who they so love and you cast a blind eye to for your beliefs. Just like the the men and women in the 1930's who had their gold confiscated and had bank holidays, responding by hiding their dwindling dollars, there are tens of millions of people screwed over by today's housing decline, no interest rates at banks for five years and loss of their retirement funds. They are evil. Get it. And you are part of it.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
Every good day for Americans has something about it for the GOP to dislike.
Obama urges end to name-calling... HAHAHAHAHAH what a hoot. Obama spends four years dividing the country and now turns to Can't We All Just Get Along........especially since we didn't win the House.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
As proven by the results of the election, America doesn’t give a crap about what the GOP thinks. We the People re-elected President Barack Hussein Obama with a mandate to do whatever he wants… and Obama always gets what he wants…
As Osama bin Laden about that, LOL!
LOL for sure cupcake. You did notice that only a quarter of the people showed up.........even with the K-mart priced tickets.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Jan 22, 2013
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe their tongues are SORE and swollen from LICKING their LOSER WOUNDS..I KNOW MITT the TWITT's tongue must be the size of his BIG HEAD!!!
Well we do know Obama's chin is sore. He bumped it on the overheads yesterday with his marxist rants. It is so funny that the many who is supposed to be smart is promoting the plan that has never worked in the history of the world. Insanity is a disease, just like liberalism.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#12 Jan 22, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Here it is for you plainly. One man's god is another man;s anti christ. Get it. That evil has stolen middle class wealth who they so love and you cast a blind eye to for your beliefs. Just like the the men and women in the 1930's who had their gold confiscated and had bank holidays, responding by hiding their dwindling dollars, there are tens of millions of people screwed over by today's housing decline, no interest rates at banks for five years and loss of their retirement funds. They are evil. Get it. And you are part of it.
Wingnut drivel.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama urges end to name-calling... HAHAHAHAHAH what a hoot. Obama spends four years dividing the country and now turns to Can't We All Just Get Along........especially since we didn't win the House.
You've spent way more than four years in denial of reality.

Obama=332

Mittens=206

You=Negative Three.

Four more years of teabag tears, DUMBOSPAMBOT.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well we do know Obama's chin is sore. He bumped it on the overheads yesterday with his marxist rants. It is so funny that the many who is supposed to be smart is promoting the plan that has never worked in the history of the world. Insanity is a disease, just like liberalism.
DUMBOSPAMBOT.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL for sure cupcake. You did notice that only a quarter of the people showed up.........even with the K-mart priced tickets.
DUMBOSPAMBOT.
Billy Ringo

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL for sure cupcake. You did notice that only a quarter of the people showed up.........even with the K-mart priced tickets.
Crowd was estimated to be between 800,000 and 1 million. That's 1/4?

Failed basic arithmetic, eh? Not surprising, since you told us Etchy had 325 electoral votes.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama urges end to name-calling... HAHAHAHAHAH what a hoot. Obama spends four years dividing the country and now turns to Can't We All Just Get Along........especially since we didn't win the House.
The sides are drawn. Never trust him again. Only if he pays us off. And he has raised taxes on the peons.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL for sure cupcake. You did notice that only a quarter of the people showed up.........even with the K-mart priced tickets.
And that's still 1/4 more than Romney had show up on his Presidential Inauguration Day.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Live Oak, FL

#19 Jan 22, 2013
voter fraud,lies,deception...I personally reject obama and all he stands for.....I do not accept or respect him as president of the united states of america.
Billy Ringo

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2013
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls wrote:
voter fraud,lies,deception...I personally reject obama and all he stands for.....I do not accept or respect him as president of the united states of america.
Nobody really cares what you accept or reject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min wojar 182,181
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr Uncle Bob 735
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,363
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 2 hr Swedenforever 21
Dean: African-Americans Won't Soon Forget The G... 2 hr Swedenforever 71
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 3 hr Mandela 2,173
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 4 hr Deo Vindice 5
More from around the web