Romney's 'birther' line is no joke

Full story: CNN
Editor's note: Donna Brazile, a CNN contributor and a Democratic strategist, is vice chairwoman for voter registration and participation at the Democratic National Committee. Full Story
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1 Aug 25, 2012
The real story is that there's nothing unusual about the remark. It's no more in the gutter than a lot of things that have been said about President Barack Obama since coming into office. It's just one more insinuation designed to distract us from the most disconcerting weaknesses of Romney's candidacy -- that he fails to offer details about his policy proposals and stubbornly refuses to disclose more than two years of tax returns.

Show us your birth certificate, but I won't show you my tax returns.

-- You need to prove your identity to vote, but my super PAC allies don't need to identify their donors.

-- I'll lie about Obama's plans, but won't explain my own.

-- I'll blame Obama for the problems he didn't cause, and take credit for his solutions that work.

Typical teabagger.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#2 Aug 25, 2012
The Democratic losers led by the black Donna Brazile that go like blind sheep after the Mozlem Brother and communist agenda sympathizer are scared that the truth about the fake phony fraudulent Obama will come to light which means disaster for the Democratic Party. Obama was able to hide his life story from the American people using the deceitful liberal media led by the NY Times, AP and NBC that covered up the fact that Obama came forward in 1991 booklet in which he claimed being born to Mozlem Brother communist father in Kenya and was raised and educated in Madrassa in Indonesia which would made him Indonesia nationality. Obama was able to hide his applications, grades and financial aid to universities including Columbia and Harvard Universities. Students that learn in Columbia at the same time said that never seen or knew Obama in Columbia University which sounds weird. It took for Obama more than three years to publish under pressure Live Birth certificate that is suspected to be untrue. It is time for Obama to show proof that he did was American citizen in Indonesia with US passport in Indonesia or show his passport that he used to go to Pakistan when he was student in Los Angeles college. The Supreme Court led by sold out Roberts denied all legal suites by Americans that demanded to see proof that Obama is legal president now and is eligible to run again. Will Obama be able to fool more than 300 million Americans twice proving that Americans are ignorant and stupid?
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
The Democratic losers led by the black Donna Brazile that go like blind sheep after the Mozlem Brother and communist agenda sympathizer are scared that the truth about the fake phony fraudulent Obama will come to light which means disaster for the Democratic Party. Obama was able to hide his life story from the American people using the deceitful liberal media led by the NY Times, AP and NBC that covered up the fact that Obama came forward in 1991 booklet in which he claimed being born to Mozlem Brother communist father in Kenya and was raised and educated in Madrassa in Indonesia which would made him Indonesia nationality. Obama was able to hide his applications, grades and financial aid to universities including Columbia and Harvard Universities. Students that learn in Columbia at the same time said that never seen or knew Obama in Columbia University which sounds weird. It took for Obama more than three years to publish under pressure Live Birth certificate that is suspected to be untrue. It is time for Obama to show proof that he did was American citizen in Indonesia with US passport in Indonesia or show his passport that he used to go to Pakistan when he was student in Los Angeles college. The Supreme Court led by sold out Roberts denied all legal suites by Americans that demanded to see proof that Obama is legal president now and is eligible to run again. Will Obama be able to fool more than 300 million Americans twice proving that Americans are ignorant and stupid?
flubya proved Americans were ignorant and stupid. No doubt, you were one of them.

hahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 6 min swedenforever 495
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min positronium 263,478
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min cpeter1313 281
What If Republicans Capture the Senate? 13 min swedenforever 377
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Tony Rome 1,111,061
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 28 min Fair Game 32,689
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min loose cannon 178,224
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••